My ass…. T3T my fragile ass
On a serious note:
DO NOT RENT A BICYCLE TO ANGKOR WAT
- It’s freaking far, 33km for small circle and 42km for the big circle. Cycling alone to the Ticket center is 14km back and forth.
- Bicycle costs 2-7 USD per day depends on the bicycle condition. E-bike cost 10USD but the battery can last 35km and it takes an hour charging for extra 5km ride.
- The seat is hard, your ass crack gonna hurt.
- Just take a tuktuk, it’s only 18 – 25 USD a day which can be shared by 2-4.
- or you can ride a motorcycle but I do not have a license. XD