Gold Fish Memory

Lately.. I kept getting forgetting things. T 3 T

Age is picking up.

It took me 4 trips to the kitchen to finally remember I need to take a glass of water.

Anyone here ever like go to a very far distance but only to forgot what you wanna do when reach the location?

How far did you went?

• Sue Ann
    March 10, 2014 - 11:35 am | Permalink

#oldmiao is #oldmiao hehehe

• March 10, 2014 - 11:41 am | Permalink

ahahaha, same here, few times forgetting what to do.. end up let it be 1st, n keep on walk around till remember. xD

• Nada
    March 10, 2014 - 3:38 pm | Permalink

I think I had but now not remember what I want and how far I went XD
    We’re getting old. TT_TT

• March 10, 2014 - 4:20 pm | Permalink

Winning Olympic medals > Water

• diaz
    March 10, 2014 - 8:25 pm | Permalink

you must been eating or drinking food that got “semut@ants” in it…..lol

• Arkanos
    March 10, 2014 - 8:26 pm | Permalink

Boys are often like that. *mind processing as if they dunno what they are supposed to do*

It happens to me also sometimes, so dw. 😛

• March 10, 2014 - 9:30 pm | Permalink

Haha, that happens to me quite often to. I will go to the kitchen, or the bedroom, and then forget why. But no, it doesn’t happen over long distances. Because for that distance, I will forget and remember a few times before I reach. By the time I reach, I remember it very well already! (okay, just kidding about the long distance 😛 )

• March 12, 2014 - 10:01 am | Permalink

I think I did i walk like far far away and came back with snacks but actually wanted to go throw my rubbish

• March 10, 2014 - 9:39 pm | Permalink

keep a glass bottle of water in the room w.a cup. On daily basis must fin. it & refill 🙂

• sumbuddy
    March 11, 2014 - 8:07 am | Permalink

“doorway effect”
    If you want to remember it better, loudly say it i.e. “I want to get water” to yourself when you want to go get your water (and get to it immediately).

• March 11, 2014 - 8:36 am | Permalink

I still remember i have a friend who is called Jian 😛

• March 11, 2014 - 11:09 am | Permalink

tsk.. That has happened to me since I was six. (okay, i don’t remember when, but a long time la… ahaha)

• catty fa
    March 11, 2014 - 5:11 pm | Permalink

LOL.
    I think the farthest is when I go out shopping (I stayed in rawang – and went shopping in 1Utama or Mid valley). If I didnt write myself a list of stuff to buy…I would always ended up with things I dun need (especially food related).

• March 12, 2014 - 1:50 pm | Permalink

Hahaha… It happened to me all the time. Wasting my fuel only when I went to the store but did not buy anything.

• March 17, 2014 - 7:40 pm | Permalink

Quite far.. I forgot my housekeys…