I Failed To Protect My House

The other day…

F**k, I was too clumsy. She hanged up straight after I accidentally revealed the location.

Then, on that very same day, late afternoon, I received another call from another “voice”.

and I got smarter this round.

• March 6, 2014 - 11:03 am | Permalink

ahahaha last time i was like this too. xD
    nowadays i just answer, who is this, and what u want?..
    if no answer, i just hang up. xD

• March 6, 2014 - 11:31 am | Permalink

annoys the hell out of me too when the caller is the one that asks me “Who is on the line?”

oi….you called me!! shouldn’t you know whom you are calling?? And if the caller still asks “Who is on the line?” I just hang up….seriously lah, simply call people up one…

• Arkanos
    March 6, 2014 - 1:04 pm | Permalink

Normally if I get unknown calls at home, I just put down the phone. Maybe Miao can try this, but listen first before you hang up k? 😛

• March 6, 2014 - 2:02 pm | Permalink

lololololol.. You should make another version of phne calls from those despo tele marketers. *annoying max* Already say not interested, still ngeh ngeh wanna sell.

• March 12, 2014 - 9:56 am | Permalink

i never got those before wor..
      oh wait. i think i have blog about that before

• Nada
    March 6, 2014 - 3:07 pm | Permalink

Uh…you called but you ask who.
    Shouldn’t they know who they are going to call?
    It really annoying.
    But had to be careful of the survey.
    We really cant trust anybody right now.

• March 6, 2014 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

Haha.. you can give fake crazy answers.
    That would annoy them. hahah~

• March 6, 2014 - 9:07 pm | Permalink

You should have told them, there are one cat, one dog (PapaMiao), one sheep (MamaMiao) and two ghosts here 😀

• March 6, 2014 - 10:07 pm | Permalink

rileklah miao

• March 7, 2014 - 11:48 am | Permalink

I love your arts. The cat look so cute. But the message that you want to convey is very important. Its hard to believe people nowadays. We need to be very careful while taking telephone call from the number we dont know.

• Bee Yen
    March 19, 2014 - 5:34 pm | Permalink

XDXDXD
    kinda de-stress after reading your comic.