You know Miao is Pek Chek when..

Pek Chek = Irritated..

My senior and I have this weird habit of talking to ourselves (more like mumbling) whenever we’re “Pek Chek” at work. We will be doing our work and mumbling at the same time XD. Sometimes it may seems like we’re talking to each other but we’re actually simply complaining and mumbling on ourselves. Hahaha…

Hmm.. comes to think of it.. am I the only weird one here doing something like this. :/

• May 11, 2010 - 8:31 am | Permalink

No. You are not alone. I’m doing this too. Try to imagine that I’m sitting in a room all by myself and suddenly I exclaimed ‘Oh NO!!!!!’. My colleagues just laughed at me and thought that I was weird. >.<

Wahhh Five!!!

• May 11, 2010 - 8:49 am | Permalink

done many times edi.. -_-“””

Same family 😀

• May 11, 2010 - 9:02 am | Permalink

hey, me too! but when I’m in public I try not to LOL sometimes at home when I talk to myself, my jiejie outside my room. OMG LOL

Bwahahaha your sis sure thinks her brother insane d XD

• Ezequiel the Porcupine
    May 11, 2010 - 9:08 am | Permalink

bittergirl style again?

hahaha nevermind, we do understand how stressful you are….talking on its own is not bad thing…hehehe but try not to talk so much..Otherwise ppl will think u have mental prob di

Yeah.. sometimes an image is enough 😛 to express

• Summer
    May 11, 2010 - 9:26 am | Permalink

Hahaha… Sometimes I have the tendency to talk to myself when I’m thinking. Maybe this is what they called, thinking aloud. Hehe..

That’s really aloud XD

• May 11, 2010 - 9:35 am | Permalink

I do that quite a lot too… LOL
    My dad does it with hand actions as well. Ahahahahahahaha…
    I inherited the behaviour from him minus hand action.

Bwahahaha it’s in the gene XD
    same with me

• May 11, 2010 - 9:54 am | Permalink

i wil do so as well. especially when there is smt that i need to have deep thought. i will read or talk while i m reading those article

I see I see..
    In my case, I will do the most when I’m doing my revision 😀

• May 11, 2010 - 10:21 am | Permalink

haaha.. eh.. ur header macam 40% for sooooooooooooooooo long already. haven’t 41% yet kah?

😛 Yes..
    40.01% XD

• 2nd sis
    May 11, 2010 - 11:03 am | Permalink

boh bian de tat is frm DNA ….c ur dad u will know

Like Father like son :3

• May 11, 2010 - 11:09 am | Permalink

cute yet weird but it’s a good theraphy! like to do dat oso. (=^.^=)v

Hahaha Very weird indeed..
    doing wrongly might end up crazy in the eyes of others

• May 11, 2010 - 11:14 am | Permalink

Same here T_T
    Especially when I got stressed out, can cry on the spot also -_-”

Cry on spot O.o ??!

• May 11, 2010 - 1:19 pm | Permalink

Me three!!
    I do this, especially during mid nite, while I’m still struggling accomplishing hills of assignments & reports.

My mom surely think I kena rasuk. Haha…

Hahaha.. she might thinks you having study stress XD

• May 11, 2010 - 1:51 pm | Permalink

haha. mumbling or monologue happen to be one of creative people habit lah. here (our studio), EVERYBODY talk to themself or even to the their/our own eMac. it’s a way to dance with the beat of work/flow kinda

O.o really?
    That’s mean I’m creative T3T *touched*

A studio where everyone talk to themselves O.o
    it would be very funny XD

• May 11, 2010 - 2:14 pm | Permalink

No, you are not the only one. I do that all the time. My housemates and roommate got used to it eventually. (Because they used to answer me even though I wasn’t talking to them…) XD

Don’t worry it’s a sign of creative 😀

• miku
    May 11, 2010 - 3:26 pm | Permalink

i do that also…but when im alone lo…:p

Hahaha.. what if some’one’ answer you xD

• Pingback: SUGAR IS A DRUG: How To Overcome Sugar Cravings, Lose Weight & Stabilize Mood | Fast and Quick Weight Loss Tips - Weight Loss Diets, Programs, Pills and Solution

• May 11, 2010 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

huahaha.. me also… high 5555…

10!!!! 5!!
    Ahh drink!!

• May 11, 2010 - 6:29 pm | Permalink

i tot dat onie happened wit ppl working in accounts line… kakaka… but yea… i do it too… altho not dat often now… no longer in accounts ma… 😛

hahaha I think most employees having this issue

• Sam
    May 11, 2010 - 8:30 pm | Permalink

dont worry, u r not 😉 … my previous roommate was like tat lols but instead of mumbling, he was cursing lols

Wahahaha cursing
    😛 I do that sometimes…okay a lot wahahaha

• Renie
    May 11, 2010 - 9:23 pm | Permalink

This is normal ar..i always mumbling whn i pek chek..until my rommie ignore me..hahaha~

Hahaaha.. my colleague starts to ignore me too XD

• May 12, 2010 - 12:41 am | Permalink

Are you mumbling CBB, KNN, TNMCH when you’re pek chek ? lol

No CBB KNN TNMCH but there’s D, MNN, MD 😛

• PolarBear
    May 12, 2010 - 2:55 am | Permalink

me.. always. lolz. xD

LOL XD talking to your inner self?

• May 12, 2010 - 12:31 pm | Permalink

Hahaha i know what you mean! I talk and sing to myself every now and then! Especially when stressed >.<

Different case..
    My act is sane.. yours not
    Bwahahahhahah

• May 12, 2010 - 1:16 pm | Permalink

i only mumble when i sleep LOL!

LOL that’s sleep talk d XD

• May 12, 2010 - 11:07 pm | Permalink

normal, normal. Us kucings always talk to ourselves when stressed.

All cats are the same XD

• May 12, 2010 - 11:11 pm | Permalink

Recently I become like that also.. I feel fun talking to myself -_- I talk something funny then I laugh. Usually happens when I am driving only la.

My car no radio bah that’s why.

No wonder..
    but then sometimes I think of something funny.. I will giggle myself too xD

• May 12, 2010 - 11:22 pm | Permalink

I’ll listen to my phone mp3 when I pek chek at work… But my senior is like you~ Mumble when stress working. XD

Stress T3T

• May 14, 2010 - 10:15 pm | Permalink

i also mumbling when i was irritated and suddenly got up and walk around the office without knowing it,even the cleaner stare at me =_=”

Lol XD

• Charmaine
    May 15, 2010 - 11:48 am | Permalink

haha u’re not alone!!! I do this at work when I’m frustrated, irritated or plain angry~:p

Bwahaha you too XD

• May 20, 2010 - 5:45 pm | Permalink

hahaha..i don’t really mumble to myself but my face will turn super black

Black face O.o

scary

• January 29, 2012 - 9:23 pm | Permalink

waaahhh! me too! me too!! i love doing that..and sometimes my colleges mad on me. she says “what are u talking about? like a crazy person..” anyway! WHO CARES?? “Ada aku kesah?”

hahahaha five!! 😀