Weird Expression

I had this BIG raw pimple right beside my eye. And no idea how and when, the pimple was scratched open and the blood flowed out without notice leaving a long blood stain down to my cheek. Making people giving me this weird look.

Lucky it was blood and not something like nose-shxt/eye-shxt on my face. Else it will be very bad. XD

Anyway, it is advisable to look at yourself before you stepped out of your house.

• Ezequiel Porcupine
    May 9, 2010 - 2:15 am | Permalink

=/ kesiannya

T3T

• May 9, 2010 - 2:29 am | Permalink

i thought u forgot to zip ur pants haha but its worst than what i thought.err,dont u feel any painbard when theres blood on ur cheek?its strange. =P

That would be the biggest embarrassment ever XD
    I only notice when I reached home 😛

• May 9, 2010 - 2:29 am | Permalink

oh my…and they didn’t even bother to tell you?!
    >.<

luckily u weren't out there for long 😛

Nope.. T3T

• May 9, 2010 - 2:42 am | Permalink

at least girls didn’t scream at you and run away XD

LOL XD
    at least no vampire came for me XD

• May 9, 2010 - 3:13 am | Permalink

Lol how unfortunate but laughable xD

T3T meanie

• May 9, 2010 - 5:38 am | Permalink

waaa! so pity.. haha.. thank god there were no people who are uncomfortable with the sight of blood.. later pengsan in front of you.. XD

(p/s- sorry i have been away from checking ur blog regularly than usual [somehow makes me sound like a stalker in your blog.. -.-‘] finally finished watching Autumn Concerto series.. So GOOD!! AhFei recommends you to watch if you havent! *two thumbs up*)

Hahaha lucky there weren’t any XD
    Hmm.. don’t want 😛 but thank you

• May 9, 2010 - 8:34 am | Permalink

Mirror mirror on the wall, am I the richest miao on earth?

Mirror replied:

Miao fainted! LOL

No I’m not T3T
    Kitty and Garfield is..

• ffiza
    May 9, 2010 - 8:54 am | Permalink

the same thing happened to my friend once. there was blood on her ear caused by her piercing. when she rode a bus, the driver didn’t even want to look at her ticket. I guess he was scared as it was late at night. and she only realised it when she got home

Bwahahaha.. if she’s wearing white that night sure the bus driver drive off 1 XD

• May 9, 2010 - 9:35 am | Permalink

LMAO!! I don’t mean to laugh at you but it’s quite funny!! XD

They might have thought you were a gang member and got a little hurt during a strife!! They could have been shaking in their pants for all you know! XD

Hahaha… but I don’t have the gang member face

• May 9, 2010 - 9:50 am | Permalink

wah, don’t simply scratch lo next time

I don’t know when I scratched it T3T

• Pingback: Blogs targets of libel suits, regulation | Domain hosting

• May 9, 2010 - 1:01 pm | Permalink

hahaha… maybe they tot you are murdered

I murdered or I’m murdered 😀

• May 9, 2010 - 1:24 pm | Permalink

perhaps .. they thought you got into a fight or something .. haha samseng kia ..

The chances of me bulled is higher hahah

• May 9, 2010 - 1:55 pm | Permalink

sweating blood lols

Hahaha a sign of sweating too much XD

• May 9, 2010 - 3:21 pm | Permalink

They are probably tinking “Hmmm should I tell him or not.. wait.. later very awkward leh if he got no tissue……” XP

Hahha the part of “should I tell him or not” happens a lot on me XD
    When I saw something on my friend’s face/teeth..etc

• May 9, 2010 - 4:55 pm | Permalink

well one day my cousin was looking at her self on the mirror and suddenly her little brother excidently trow a rubber ball at the mirror and it broke everyone at that time laught so hard we felt like our stomach were about to brust 😉

Lol.. reminds me of me looking in the mirror in vain and dropped and broke the mirror in the middle of a class :/

• May 9, 2010 - 4:57 pm | Permalink

it was a verry funny post miow

Thanks ^^

• May 9, 2010 - 5:29 pm | Permalink

another funny post!hahaha

hang a mirror near to your door,so u could see yourself before going out.

I think I looked at myself lesser these days :/

• May 9, 2010 - 5:53 pm | Permalink

NooOOoo! Somemore you went out at night kan?

Yealo… late night somemore..

• Pingback: Home Teeth Whitening for a Dazzling Hollywood Smile! | Bright Teeth Whitening

• May 9, 2010 - 9:29 pm | Permalink

Kesiannya! *dabs tissue* 😀

At least next time you have a reason to ‘keep looking at the mirrors’. LOL.

When turning into Uncle/Auntie.. you won’t look at the mirror that much d XD

• miku
    May 9, 2010 - 10:14 pm | Permalink

the people so bad leh…din tell u…:p

T3T yealo

• summer
    May 9, 2010 - 10:59 pm | Permalink

hahahha… maybe they thought u just finished fighting with someone XD
    so commenting about the blood might be dangerous 😛

Hahaha.. XD

• May 10, 2010 - 1:25 am | Permalink

hehe,,
    so funny lah you.. (^^)v
    good job!
    hahahaha..

Kekeke 😛

• Pingback: News of the Weird: Just call this teen the ‘haul queen’ | TV drama

• May 15, 2010 - 7:29 pm | Permalink

I guess the last picture of you holding the cracked mirror means ‘Leng Bao Gang’ is it?

I wonder how huge your pimple was… To let the blood dripped across your cheek must be quite a huge one…

No lar.. the mirror no eyes see d XD
    Very big T3T

• May 20, 2010 - 5:49 pm | Permalink

Luckily is jz blood from a pimple not a cut.

A cut will not bleed as much as a pimple
    unless it’s very deep

• May 31, 2010 - 10:53 am | Permalink

*facepalm* then *faints at thought of blood flowing down face*

XD LOL

• Pingback: Miao Did it Again? « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose!

• September 1, 2012 - 10:45 am | Permalink

Do you mean handsome? Typewriter sleepy,huh?

Yep ^^”
    I usually do my post in wee midnight.