According to Lunar Calendar or Chinese Calendar, we currently having the 7th month of the year which is also the month of ghost. A month where the realms of Heaven and Hell will be opened, it is said that the realms is open on the beginning of the month and fully opened on the 15th of the month, the day of Ghost Festival.
It was told that the chances of meeting ‘friends’ from other realms are higher in this month compare to others due to this and its better to take some precautions to avoid meeting beings from other realms especially for those who are traveling on this coming 3-days Merdeka holiday.
As for me, I do not celebrate Ghost Festival but I do believe the existence of other beings beside us, such as devils, gods, ghost, protoss, aliens, miao, zerg, terrans, scrin… LOL XD
But whether you believe or not, I think its better to take some precautions unless you like to bump into them. *Garsp*
Anyway, here are some Do and Do Not Do stuffs I heard.
– Do knock before entering a hotel room.
– Do Not arrange your sandals/shoes in position in the hotel room. Let it as messy as possible.
– Do Not let the other bed to be empty when you sleep if you have more than one bed in the hotel room.
– Do Not call names in the forest/jungle. Use nicks or numbers or even your blog address LOL.
-Do Not show your Bible/Amulets/Holy things out in the hotel room. Its like showing a knife in someone else house. You can bring them but keep it in.
– etc. Filled in the blank…
Come share any rules or practice that you heard before with us. ^^
Anyway, someone is coming back. 🙂
P/S: The wheel did not really move on its own.
P/S: And yes I miss Pafu.