Happiness is Gone


One comment

  • A3ESAN
    June 28, 2016 - 4:29 pm | Permalink

    For the freelancer part..i found a tip..first ask for 60% deposit..then before job deliver..ask for the remaining 40%..if the person give excuses for not having enough money etc etc..just ask 20%..the other 20% ask again when they got the money..

  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    copyright protected by myows Creative Commons License
    Miao&WafuPafu by Jian Goh (akiraceo) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
    Based on a work at
    Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at