First thing to do in the morning.

What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

• Nicole
    April 16, 2014 - 10:54 am | Permalink

Bangun Pagi
    Gosok Gigi
    Cuci Muka
    Terus Mandi
    Pakai Baju
    Minum Susu
    Makan Roti
    Pergi Sekolah (Bekerja) 😛
    Traffik Jam!!!

Weekend will stay in bed longer after waking up… read manga first until feel hungry 😡

• May 5, 2014 - 9:36 am | Permalink

hahaha so healthy lorrr for weekdays minum susu lagi
      i ingat milo dah cukup. ada susu dalam ada choco for energy also hahaha

hahah weekend when wake up ma already lunch

• April 16, 2014 - 11:10 am | Permalink

rolling a few time
    washroom
    do assignment
    breakfast
    go work (no traffic jam in JB)

weekend morning… do assignment……
    How I wish I can break the routine once graduate

• May 5, 2014 - 9:36 am | Permalink

wah song! no traffic jam. even go in the city area?
      ehh once graduate the rountine continues actually hahaha

• April 16, 2014 - 2:08 pm | Permalink

Look at my sister and try to figure out what day it is and think if I can steal 5 more minutes!!! XD

• April 16, 2014 - 2:27 pm | Permalink

Look at my phone, press snooze. sleep again and awake every 5 minutes for the next hour before finally getting myself out of the bed.

• diaz
    April 16, 2014 - 9:22 pm | Permalink

tired with work,the office drama,grumpy boss “es”……bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla 8.00am – 5.30pm….hmmm thinking about moving to alaska….warghhhhhh :3

• April 17, 2014 - 7:54 am | Permalink

Good Morning Miao 🙂

• catty fa
    April 17, 2014 - 10:34 am | Permalink

snooze fon – call my cat to bed – snuggle – wake up by alarm again – tickled cat tummy/stroke cat – fall asleep again – wake up again by cat headbutt coz she wanna eat – feed cat – went to bed again – wake up – SHIT!I’M LATE TO WORK!!

• May 5, 2014 - 9:44 am | Permalink

hahahahaha i miss having a cat to wake me up XD
      and why u keep going back in bed omggg

• December 13, 2017 - 3:33 am | Permalink

I see you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got
    high quality content. If you want to know how to make extra
    bucks, search for: Boorfe’s tips best adsense alternative