[Adv]MapleSEA Sengoku Era is HERE!!

Currently, drawing for charity at Publika, the Bee 😀 (7/12. 2pm-6pm). So while waiting for my blogpost.

Here’s something to kill some time 🙂

And so there are two… so far…anyway

Sengoku Era is finally HERE in MapleSEA!!!!

With New Japanese towns in Mushroom Shrines, New monsters, and of course TWO New Job classes!!

Let me introduce you!!

First Sengoku class: The Samurai, Hayato

Armed with a Katana and a Wakizashi, Hayato uses quick, flashy combos to slice through his enemies! So freaking cool! It’s like Samurai X cool!!

As I just started playing, I have not much skill to showcase but do check out this video from Ayumilove. A collection of skills from 1st to 4th job. Look at those awesome slashes!!

Awesome max~~

Here’s some screenshots of my character, MiaoWafuPafu XD

Slash

Slash Slash

Imba Ulti!

And I levelled up XD New Blue Suit.

Second Sengoku Class: The Diviner/Exorcist, Kanna!

Kanna uses a Fan as her weapon. That’s not all! Kanna will have a super cute companion named Haku, a fox (I believe) who can transform into different forms and aid in battles! XD

What makes Kanna even more interesting is that she doesn’t use MP but spiritual power which regenerates itself! XD Save potion lol lol XD

Most of her skills are summoning skills that summon spirits to fight for her which makes her looks like she just stood there and ordered others to attack like a lady boss… LOL

Seriously, check out the video below and try count how many summons she did. Even Orochi and Tengu are summoned.

So come and join me to defeat the Obu Nobunaga okayy!!

Was too busy with my Samurai and didn’t have time for Kanna. Later then. 😛

So what are you waiting for??

Head over to MapleSEA now and help me to defeat Obu Nobunaga!!

So come and join me to defeat the Obu Nobunaga okayy!!

Join MapleSEA Sengoku Era Now!!

Or Download HERE

—————————————-

On another note, there will be a blogpost contest on https://www.facebook.com/MapleSEA

So drop your favourite blogpost a vote by leaving your IGN and World by liking and commenting on the facebook post in voting album on MapleSEA fans page. One lucky commentator who supported the blogpost with most likes gets to win a Ticket for 2 to Japan!!

Do bring me if you win 😛

Head over to MapleSEA Facebook page now~~

• December 11, 2013 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

I quited MapleSEA few years ago.

The new class/job always has the beautiful, high attack and large range skills, which the old class adventurers, knights of cygrus dont have. Make the game much easier

Perhaps they want to target old players that want to play as new job but dont like to waste their raising the level of character again

• December 11, 2013 - 1:16 pm | Permalink

“why only 2?”
    “School holiday bro, they all went travelling”

LOL

• Sue Ann
    December 11, 2013 - 1:37 pm | Permalink

Wah this is like this manga I used to read last time – Samurai Deeper Kyo hahahah

• December 11, 2013 - 1:39 pm | Permalink

Why only 2? HAHAHAHA That was my question too!
    The exorcist looks cute :3

• SnoopyStory
    December 11, 2013 - 9:40 pm | Permalink

Noob, Bro…
    Maple Story is ancient history. Everyone’s in warcraft, world of tanks, av.. “P

Even with the new classes & skills.. Not much interesting to make people go gaga over it.

Man U should start over again. Your world domination is failed…

• December 12, 2013 - 10:42 pm | Permalink

OMG!! u play maplestory too??
    should named your character HayatoMiao & KanaMiao x)
    LoLz~

• December 13, 2013 - 9:21 am | Permalink

WHY!!! WHY nobody ask msxeroz write blogpost about maplestory de? MsXeROz comes from Maplestory leh! Miao which world are you in? Add me!!! I’m in Aquila! ign: MsXeRoz LOL! also known as Aquila most useless bishop!

• December 14, 2013 - 6:03 pm | Permalink

Haha, school holidays… By the way, Haku the fox is cute!

• December 15, 2013 - 10:38 pm | Permalink

Waaah you play Maplesea ar? Add me as buddy please. IGN: HIghBless 😀
    I’m not really into samurai (warrior base) but my Kanna already 4th job 😀

• December 18, 2013 - 3:14 pm | Permalink

Wah 4th job adi. so fast!!
      hahaha i seldom play tho ^^” just once a while to release stress

• Agnes
    December 16, 2013 - 2:08 pm | Permalink

nostalgic game! i need to play this back!!!

• Kurapica
    December 16, 2013 - 6:07 pm | Permalink

The contest not yet started? I’m not seeing any contest for the Trip to Japan on MapleSEA fb.. I wanna go Japan!! XD