Happy Escape Day!

Happy Escape from Mummy’s Belly Day to me… 2 days ago.. ^ V ^

Every single year without failed, I always wish that everyone around me will be happy. Nothing beats happiness. So everyone please stay happy. ^ ^ but if your happiness is build on the sufferings of others, please go away.  LOL

I don’t usually celebrate birthday as in my opinion, celebrating one’s birthday is like celebrating his existence to this world, I yet found a reason to celebrate my existence hahaha.

Then again, thank you for those who celebrated with me and appreciate my existence to this world. hahah

So usually what i do on my birthday is I will buy my mum, her favorite snacks for her hard work and she love snacks. hahaha. Then I will just go stuff I like on my birthday, like eating, movie etc..anything that makes me happy. LOL

Yes. I’m weird. but still i don’t mind presents. *Koff koff*

Come come present please. wahahahahah

• September 12, 2013 - 11:31 am | Permalink

Happy Belated Birthday, Jian! 🙂

• September 12, 2013 - 12:18 pm | Permalink

LOL “escaping from mummy’s belly”. Nice one Miao!! Hahahaha.
    I thought you’re escaping for holiday.

• September 12, 2013 - 12:21 pm | Permalink

Happy Belated Birthday, miao! 😀

• Nada
    September 12, 2013 - 12:46 pm | Permalink

Happy Belated Birthday, Miao…and Happy Escape Day XD

• September 12, 2013 - 1:58 pm | Permalink

Hepi belated Birthday!! Ur comics always bring laughter and happiness to me. Keep it up! Oh ya, I used some of your comic pictures in my blog. I have put the accreditation to u so it’s okay rite?

• September 12, 2013 - 4:48 pm | Permalink

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIAOMIAOJIAN !!!

• Snoopy
    September 12, 2013 - 8:52 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday Miao.. 1 year older again. hahaha.. :DD

U make it like the character out of the Metal Gear Solid game series.

So call u Snake or Cat??? :PPP

I more thing,don’t go to Tokyo or the prefecture up North. High Radiation level.

We don’t U to be…. …. GodziiMiaooooo….. ( Godzilla version of Miao)

• Agnes
    September 13, 2013 - 12:09 am | Permalink

Happy Birthday!!!

• san_san
    September 13, 2013 - 1:39 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday Jian ! Happy Escape from Mummy’s Belly Day !!

• TimmY
    September 13, 2013 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

Came out with style. 😀

• FaFa
    September 13, 2013 - 6:32 pm | Permalink

D’aww. XD Happy birthday Miao. There are so many September babies this year.

• September 14, 2013 - 11:58 am | Permalink

Dramatic entrance. Lol

• September 14, 2013 - 4:07 pm | Permalink

Haha, rupa-rupanya Miao’s birthday was so dramatic…

Happy birthday!