Miao doesn’t watch Ghost movies

but when he does, he…

Wafu: What you’re watching? the Conjuring?

Miao: Nope, Pee Mak.

Wafu: That’s a Comedy Ghost Movie.

Miao: Still it’s a Ghost movie.

Wafu: . . . .how you gonna find a gf like this?

Miao: Shuddup. It’s not related.

–  – – – – – – – –  – – – – – –

Those who knows me knows that I don’t watch Ghost movie, due to the nature of my imaginative mind, I will suffer from after ghost movie effect. And the scenes in my mind will be much more scary than the movie itself.

The only time I will watch, is either I’m forced by friend, to accompany friends or it’s a Thai comedy. 😐 Anyone here don’t watch ghost movie too?

• Jo
    August 14, 2013 - 10:15 am | Permalink

Haha next time I temankan you. BTW I almost died laughing when I watched Pee Mak

• August 14, 2013 - 10:24 am | Permalink

T_T I avoid ghost movie like a plague hahaha!
    even pee mak when i frst went in the cinema, damn skeptical….keep on covering my eyes ^^” but okayla. it’s really funny although i still half covered my eyes…..:P

• August 18, 2013 - 8:32 pm | Permalink

haahah same here,
      pee mak damn confusing, scary then funny. mix emotions lor

• Aziey
    August 14, 2013 - 10:27 am | Permalink

*raise hand*
    >< i dont watch too…if not imagination went overdrive and drive me crazy… -_-""

• August 14, 2013 - 10:31 am | Permalink

This sounds like me!
    Interested in horror movies but too scared to watch and I did exactly like you.

I keep switching channel if scary scenes come up. Same with iklan. XD

• August 14, 2013 - 10:32 am | Permalink

*high five* I don’t like ghost movies too!

• PolarBear
    August 14, 2013 - 10:55 am | Permalink

lmao.. me neither… can’t stand watching ghost stories.. will keep on appearing wherever i go, experience from before. >__<

• August 18, 2013 - 8:35 pm | Permalink

same here!!
      i experience same thing.
      Some of my friends don’t, so they are okay to go watch

• August 14, 2013 - 11:09 am | Permalink

I don’t watch ghost movie also. I have the same nature like u, nightmare when I sleep during night time. No point of sake accompanying friends after that side effect then no good

• j0ez
    August 14, 2013 - 11:44 am | Permalink

hahahahahaha i got superb imagination too after horror movie but im still luvin it! XP

• August 14, 2013 - 12:00 pm | Permalink

I don’t watch ghost movie because it is:
    – nonsense,
    – zero benefit,
    – not enjoyable,
    – wasting time,
    – wasting money if watch at cinema,
    – scaring yourself for no reason,
    – some have “post-ghost-movie syndrome”.
    So I avoid ghost movie by all possible means.

• August 14, 2013 - 1:32 pm | Permalink

HAHAHAHA I can totally relate to this! I never watch scary movies unless it’s with friends. x_x Or if i do, i’ll shrink the window and turn on all the lights before watching lololol

• August 18, 2013 - 8:42 pm | Permalink

hahahah i also watched with lights on. but my friends crazy 1, off the lights and watch.

• August 14, 2013 - 3:05 pm | Permalink

looks like many people are the same. I won’t choose to pay money to go scare myself !!!!!

• August 14, 2013 - 6:07 pm | Permalink

afraid to watch too~

• Andy
    August 14, 2013 - 9:50 pm | Permalink

Count me out!!

• August 14, 2013 - 10:03 pm | Permalink

J’adore horror movies if they are decently good. Some are just not worth watching.

I used to suffer from the same overactive imagination and scare myself senseless. Fortunately it just stop sometime back.

• AxcelLee
    August 14, 2013 - 10:41 pm | Permalink

Woah. Can you give a download link for that background of your laptop? Looks so cool!

• Dasrein
    August 14, 2013 - 11:01 pm | Permalink

go watch The conjuring miao xDD it’s super nice

• Ai Lyn
    August 14, 2013 - 11:17 pm | Permalink

I’m like you too. Cannot watch ghost/horror movie.

• August 15, 2013 - 12:54 am | Permalink

i don’t mind watching it, but like you, i suffer from after ghost movie effect. just yesterday i watched the conjuring and i woke up only 5 times and take an hour or so each time to fall back to sleep.

but the thing with me, i don’t look away when watching. i want to see everything. consequences be damned. lol

• August 18, 2013 - 8:45 pm | Permalink

wahhhhh suffer still watch OAO
      5 times and an hour in between. omg. that’s very serious

• August 18, 2013 - 11:15 pm | Permalink

haha.. i might have exaggerated a weeee bit. I didn’t actually look at the time, but that what it feels like. hehehe

• Nada
    August 15, 2013 - 7:47 am | Permalink

Ooo…Miao is scared of horror movie…XD
    Well…it’s been long since I watch one myself. I prefer reading ghost stories from real life experience than a movie. Since…horror movie is so much fake than real.

• liya_helia
    August 15, 2013 - 9:33 am | Permalink

i love ghost movie/stories A LOT!!!! i was planing to go and watch the Conjuring on raya holiday but it got blown up because one of my friend she don’t watch ghost/ scary movies… e.e

we should go watch the Conjuring Miao.. they say that the movie was not scary at ALL.. o.o.. by at ALL i mean only some little girl appear at the ceiling, scary movie sound effect~~~ XDD

• August 18, 2013 - 8:48 pm | Permalink

wait what whyyyyyy????

haha then go watch alone lor.

no thank youuuuu, i know how scary it is.

• Nicole
    August 15, 2013 - 10:29 am | Permalink

i also don’t watch XD but then there was once my friends challenged me to watch.. they ended up more scared than me o.o i just don’t find horror/psycho movies entertaining. it’s a waste of money & time. sometimes they force me to watch by buying my ticket… i would just pay them and go shopping or yumcha on my own while they go watch… i don’t mind burning the ticket 😛

• August 18, 2013 - 8:49 pm | Permalink

hahahah i might do that too but there’s once i was trapped when the movie was 12 and i have no way to run. 😐

• mayangshi
    August 15, 2013 - 1:02 pm | Permalink

I won’t watch ghost movies ALONE. Damn creepy. All the SUDDEN POP OUT scene and sound.

• August 18, 2013 - 8:50 pm | Permalink

yeala. lots of pop out OAO
      they always like to go soft, slow then open a door or something..

• August 15, 2013 - 9:37 pm | Permalink

I don’t watch horror movies, but not because of imagination or anything…mainly it’s because I feel they always use loud sounds to shock you. The story isn’t even really scary…

But then, if the story is really scary, I don’t think I will want to watch it either. Why would I want to scare myself? Haha…

• August 18, 2013 - 8:51 pm | Permalink

ya, an off of the sound, the scariness drops.

hahhaha, go try conjuring, 😛 it’s not the scary sound type

• Sam
    August 18, 2013 - 1:34 am | Permalink

miao so cute XD…but i dun watch scary movies too =x

• Audwee
    August 18, 2013 - 9:24 pm | Permalink

go watch THE CONJURING!

*clap* *clap* XD

• joni_mbp
    August 22, 2013 - 7:29 pm | Permalink

yeah… i dont like ghost movie too… i just watch them at noon, never watch them at nite… thats so scary… i always mute the sound when its getting creepier… and switch the channel.. lol…