Ninja Miao gives Surprise!

Surprised senior is surprise!

I went back to Melaka the other day just to attend my colleague’s wedding and also gave my senior a surprise. XD My senior has been a very big sister to me, always take care of me. Though, almost poisoned me. (Refer here) XD She made quite a number of appearance in this blog.

Anyway, it was a great time meeting her again and also my old ex colleagues. XD It was a short meetup, but we talked all night.

Sometimes it’s nice to give a sudden surprise visit to your close friends or family members. 😀 But do make sure they are available hahaha else you ended up meeting no one. Happened to me before. =.=

• Irvine
    December 17, 2012 - 8:07 pm | Permalink

Hahaha, i tot after you said Miooorry Christmas, the scene jumped into a beach where you both hop happily from opposite side and ended up hugging in middle……….. =p

hahaha that often happened, i mean as guest snatching another guest for chat-chit in wedding dinner XD……. the wedded couple is not main character but the wedded couple’s friend rather is a main character hahaahaha

i do pity the wedded couple though but i dont bother at all heheheehe

when there are real tears, there’s no need for beach running hahaha XD
    u jahat u! hahah
    i bother lor

• December 17, 2012 - 8:45 pm | Permalink

Yeah, it’s always nice to give people a surprise. (a nice surprise, of course 😛 )

Haha, Wafu and Pafu so kesian…but at least you didn’t forget them!

hahaha they hv huge fans ler. cannot forget them

• vni
    December 18, 2012 - 12:58 am | Permalink

O… I thought my character wouldn’t appear again in your blog…;P
    It’s indeed a BIG surprise and thank you for it. (Need to thank the tall rabbit too?)
    Next time do inform, I old d… will get heart attack. 😀

hahaha next time maybe a bigger one hohoho

• Nada
    December 18, 2012 - 8:39 am | Permalink

Haha. Yup, if you want to surprise someone, make sure they are available.
    She looks happy to see you eh…

i did try to surprise people but ended up they are not around 🙁
    hahah uh hum. i iz happy too

• December 18, 2012 - 9:38 am | Permalink

surprise is always fun! yala if only the target is there!

yep! 😀 hohoho..
    lalala~~

• December 19, 2012 - 12:40 am | Permalink

it is time for you to chase her liao~ XD

lol mr lonely u too lonely adi. not everyone must chase 1.

• FaFa
    December 25, 2012 - 5:29 pm | Permalink

lmao.. that surprised face, epic xD

hehehe 😛