Miao Jumping Out of a Plane

Remember the auntie sat next to me? Well, she’s not exactly weird but….

Gosh!!!! She cough like talking. Why you no cover your mouth??!!!

All the germsss!! Ewwww… When I thought it won’t get any worse…

At that moment, I feel like jumping off the plane.

Seriously, auntie, please cover your mouth up when you cough!!! It’s impolite, unhygienic, rude, and freaking disgusting larr!!! Ewww…

P/S: The last two frames are not real. Purely fiction. Just a gag for this comic. It’s not a plan, not even a thought, please do not arrest me for a comic humor.

• December 13, 2012 - 11:50 am | Permalink

In second thought you want to try sky dive so hard. lol

Aunty why are you like that?
    I do hope i not having same experience when I fly back KL next week~

Don’t dare to sky dive ler

• December 13, 2012 - 11:54 am | Permalink

you should have hinted auntie with some gesture like covering your nose or look at her in disgust haha

i did. she doesn’t seems to bother hahaha

• Nada
    December 13, 2012 - 12:05 pm | Permalink

Old men and women usually tak kisah about this things because they thought younger generation wouldn’t say anything. I was scolded when I talk to an old man about this…

We need to remember we must not be like them when we’re old.

• December 13, 2012 - 12:50 pm | Permalink

yup.. freaking disgusting. respect others in order for you to be respected.

Indeed. but when people get old, they tends to get arrogant ^^”

• December 13, 2012 - 3:15 pm | Permalink

when JMiao jump off from the aeroplane, it remind me of one of the James Bond scenes O.O

*Play skyfall song*

• December 13, 2012 - 3:49 pm | Permalink

Usuals on planes. ugh.. hate sitting next to aunty and uncle..

good one okay. i’m actually can chit chat with them esp aunties. hahaha

• December 13, 2012 - 9:44 pm | Permalink

Did you forget to open your parachute?? 😛

Oh, and Miao is very bad…think of all the innocent people on the plane…

they are humans XD

• December 13, 2012 - 9:55 pm | Permalink

omaigawd that is freakin disgusting! DX

Very!!

• December 13, 2012 - 10:36 pm | Permalink

*wears mask* >.< so rude and inconsiderate….

I need to bring my mask around liao

• December 13, 2012 - 11:43 pm | Permalink

i also cannot tahan ppl cough without covering their mouth -_- u should ask for a mask from the stewardess… for urself 😡

ya, i should do that in future, and ask the stewardess for num too XD

• Arkanos
    December 14, 2012 - 2:58 pm | Permalink

Walamak, at least change seat mah. Solution solved. Unless the plane you’re in was packed. XD

Good for you to stress that the last 2 comic strips are purely fictional, because something like that is a serious issue that people should not make fun with.

Full.. no more seats 🙁
    ya have to. the air authority is very sensitive

• Snoopy
    December 15, 2012 - 12:30 pm | Permalink

Miao. W U never bashed her up!!! U could beat her up til she looks like an orange pulp… Hahaha.. Just kidding…

But seriously, u could have tried the same tactics back at her. But more grueous… Maybe cough loudly with a few spits… “Gold digging” in front of her & flick it into her mouth etcetc…

U r the Emperor Miao, the genius of all evil tactics used against Man. Yet u let a small commoner to bully u… So sad..

i won’t do that. You already said I’m the emperor XD Why i wanna do what a commoner do.

• December 15, 2012 - 4:16 pm | Permalink

ewwwwwwwwwww!

ewwww max

• December 17, 2012 - 4:34 am | Permalink

then miao got fall sick later on?XD
    for me instead of jump of the plane I feel like doing slapping workXD

lucky no sick. i was sooo afraid.

• mirza
    January 19, 2019 - 12:49 pm | Permalink

Miao:Please Close your mouth auntie!!!

Auntie:i wont close it if u dont say politely