Collaboration: Miao on TheMingThing

Suppose to write about my mooncake story but I got a better one 😀  A video!!!  Uh hum, just sit back and click the play button below and enjoy. Purrfect to end the Monday Blue.

But but before that, let me talk for a while about this video. XD

It’s actually a collaboration with TheMingThing, one of our awesome Malaysia Youtubers. I have been following his youtube channels with other youtubers like Dan, Jinny them and turned out he is one of my reader. O_O   Small world.

And somehow we came up with this video after that. Lol..

Hope you enjoy 🙂

Do subscribe to him !!

TheMingThing Youtube channel,  TheMingThing Facebook,  TheMingThing Twitter

P/S: A big thanks to Swoozie for the inspiration.

——————

Oh, an annoucement to make. I will be attending the Churpout event this coming 13th October (Saturday) at Publika. Do come and visit me. 🙂 cause I will feel so lonely and foreveralone there counting spider webs if no one visit me. huhu

Hmmm maybe if anyone who brings me fish will get a cartoon of you draw on the spot by me. 😀

For more info, do check out Churpout official site. or the FB event page here. ^^

• Cerise
    October 1, 2012 - 10:49 pm | Permalink

I was fighting with my friend in phone just now (and still fighting), but then when i watched this, i laugh literally. thanks for cheering me up

Aww.. hope you guys get well later.
    and glad it cheered you up 🙂

• dhianadia
    October 2, 2012 - 12:09 am | Permalink

trueeee story

happened to me before, ordered a plain water, and its just in front of my table at the counter, i could clearly see the worker there making drinks, yet all the other fancy juices came first.

guess they would like to apply the ‘bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian’ concept.

hahah i think they go with more exp stuffs first XD

• October 2, 2012 - 4:05 am | Permalink

I’m spiritually there with you miao! Can I get a cartoon then? Hehe.

hahahahha cannot!

• October 2, 2012 - 8:19 pm | Permalink

LoL… good video.. I’ll check his other video too.. good job both of you.. XD

thanks bro ^^

• October 3, 2012 - 12:23 am | Permalink

This is so awesome. and as usual, cuuuute! heheh.
    See u at Churpout! (hopefully)

heheh thanks 😀

• November 18, 2012 - 4:50 pm | Permalink

Awww mingthing looks soooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!

So cute kan 😀