Shower in the Hotel

At the hotel, during a shower…

This happens every morning and night whenever I’m taking my showers in the hotel. It’s soo hard to balance the water temperature, a little turning, it’s either too cold or too hot. Seriously, how to get the right temperature??

Sometimes when I finally managed to get the right temperature, I don’t feel like turning it off again. >< Oh, if your roomate doesn’t response to your callings after a long time in the shower, please go eat and save him/her.. he might..

or boiled.

• August 24, 2012 - 10:28 am | Permalink

T_T YEA! how to overcome this!?
    I last time try before this hotel put hot and cold wrong colour-_-!
    hot was blue and red was cold! almost died T_T

Wahh can die wei!!!

• August 24, 2012 - 10:29 am | Permalink

YES!! WORSE THING EVER IN A HOTEL ROOM!!! zzz

And no one fix that problem!!

• ras
    August 24, 2012 - 10:29 am | Permalink

haha~ me nether ><

I usually bath cold water bu don’t know why the cold water in hotel is freezing 1

• CHIAT
    August 24, 2012 - 10:34 am | Permalink

so cold till become ice~~ LOL!!! if hot then burning cat~~ Same situation here…really hardly to adjust to comfort temperature..the most worst is half way showering temperature change. more “HIGH” wei~~ LOL!!

If hot, then well boiled/cooked cat.
    lol scumbag water tap trying to kill us

• August 24, 2012 - 10:39 am | Permalink

haha! ya! this ALWAYS happen to me at hotels! so leceh!

Yeala! ended up DJing the tap.

• August 24, 2012 - 10:40 am | Permalink

LOL. what i usually would do, if possible, is to [kindly] let the room-mate shower first then let them experiment how to handle the knobs, heehee!

Smart move weii 😀

• August 24, 2012 - 11:03 am | Permalink

i didnt know u shower… XD

Lol cats do!

• liya_helia
    August 24, 2012 - 11:32 am | Permalink

ahahaha~ XDD
    never try it before… o.o.. <<< never stay in an hotel before

Then one day when you stay in hotel, do becareful of the tap.

• August 24, 2012 - 3:42 pm | Permalink

A cat taking a shower, that will never work well.

hahahaha why so

• August 24, 2012 - 4:20 pm | Permalink

maybe because of your cat paws lah.. hahaha

Hey, don’t blame on my fluffy paw, it’s innocent XD

• j0ez
    August 24, 2012 - 4:25 pm | Permalink

seems like most face the same problem~ hahahah

It’s really annoying lor huhu

• TimmY
    August 24, 2012 - 6:22 pm | Permalink

experience it every time balik kampung. stay in hotel. >.<

Eh? why stay hotel when balik kampung?

• August 24, 2012 - 8:45 pm | Permalink

Haha, the last pic… 😀

Yeah, I hate that too! I always let the water run first…and wait till it’s at the right temperature before I step in. But sometimes it will be at the right temperature, then slowly become hotter and hotter… :s

It troll you, bluff you it’s okay temperature but once you stand under it, it tries to kill you

• August 24, 2012 - 9:34 pm | Permalink

Yeah I agreed with the don’t feel like turning off part after you finally got it. But feels guilty at the same time for wasting water.

Same here.. le sigh water wasted

• Charmaine
    August 24, 2012 - 10:53 pm | Permalink

hahaha… same here!! It’s either that, or… I can’t seem to figure out how to switch between different shower heads and end up with water hitting hard on me

hahaha i also dunno how switch that, so i just use what it is. XD

• August 25, 2012 - 5:01 pm | Permalink

I never experience this also…sure is your paw paw hand cannot grab it in proper way…wahahahahahaha…

Fluffy paw punch you!! Ah cha!!

• August 25, 2012 - 11:52 pm | Permalink

Same here. Turning one still ok. The lift up to left and right one even harder to control.

exactly! sikit senget, cold/hot already

• Sapphire
    August 26, 2012 - 3:37 am | Permalink

ROFL!

I would test the water first too before i showed. Having the same problem at gym shower. One little turn, change the shower temperture DRAMATICALLY!

Indeed!! then the water volume also determine it, if suddenly less volume, it becomes hot!

• August 26, 2012 - 6:24 pm | Permalink

Yeahhh its difficult to get the right temp…. Turn a bit its either too hot or too cold. Better to test the water first before going in to aviod being boiled. XD

shabu shabu later in the tub LOL