The Death Touch Strikes Again

Oh goddd!!! What’s wrong with this cockroach. Is him stalking me or something?!! I kept on bumped into him!!

I was on my way to my room from the kitchen when this same cockroach shows up in front of me. Before I could reacted, this a house lizard (cicak) showed up and ate it and save my life. O_O

So I decided!!

From now on, I shall

join the Lizard Triad. Don’t mess me yo! I have lizard with me. Pfft

Who you gonna join? Cockroach triad or Lizard triad?

• farah
    June 4, 2012 - 11:14 am | Permalink

LOL! miao! you also takut lipas! hahahaha..just like me one..

It’s scary!!!

• June 4, 2012 - 11:45 am | Permalink

later the lizard do the same death touch on u :p

I’m okay with lizard XD

• June 4, 2012 - 11:56 am | Permalink

Where’s the motorcycles?? XD you must clear road for the lizard boss! haha

Hahaha too bad I don’t know how to ride one.

• June 4, 2012 - 12:09 pm | Permalink

lizard tai lou!!

The badass in the house yo

• DC
    June 4, 2012 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

Brace yourself, grammar nazis are coming! Just kidding!

huhu sorry for the grammar mistake but do point out, so i know 🙂

• June 4, 2012 - 12:49 pm | Permalink

But…but…I’m also scared of lizards… :s

Actually my house has so many lizards, but there are still cockroaches… Maybe my lizards are vegetarian 🙁

And how did you know it was the exact same cockroach? Haha…

hahah nice one, vegetarian lizards..
    coz after that one was eaten. no cockroach shows up anymore

• June 4, 2012 - 2:42 pm | Permalink

I rather be in the cockroach triad ^_^

Tell us, cat.
    Why do u despise our species so much?
    We are the best runner in the world.

Join us, friend.

Hungga! Hungga!

coz cockroach seems so dirty and geli XD

• bllueapple
    June 4, 2012 - 3:24 pm | Permalink

hehehe how you know is the same cockroach? they all look the same :p

After that one was eaten, no cockroach shows up anymore XD
    so i assume it

• Nada
    June 4, 2012 - 3:56 pm | Permalink

Sorry to say, I choose cockroach triad. My big boss will stalk you for lives. Heheh…

nooooo die big boss cockroach!!
    *send out an army of lizards*

• June 4, 2012 - 6:00 pm | Permalink

sorry miao but i’d rather join d cockroach triad… Im terrified of lizards… I wont even touch em if they’re dead… I hate lizards… cos u dunno if they’re really dead or pretend dead… still d same beady eyes looking at u… *runs away*

hahaha why.. lizards are good, they eat away the bugs in the house

• June 4, 2012 - 7:30 pm | Permalink

I’m totally not ok with either lizard or cockroach ><"
    Any other triad to join XD

hahaha no XD
    only two
    so choose now!! 😛

• Snowy
    June 4, 2012 - 8:04 pm | Permalink

you know you could make a better title DEATH TOUCH (the cockroach Strikes again) XDD

hahaha should have gone with yours
    sounds like starwars XD

• Snoopy
    June 4, 2012 - 8:13 pm | Permalink

Hmm… I hate Roaches, Me join U.
    I wonder if I could bring my pet frog along. Muhahahaha
    Now U will bow down to Sir Snoopy as everyone knows frogs eats roaches & Lizards…

No amphibians allow. 😛
    haahah

• Kim
    June 4, 2012 - 9:50 pm | Permalink

OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!!!! Lizard is scarier than cockroach okay?? i just feel extremely geli when saw lizard!!! why cockroach dun eat lizard? else i’ll be following cockroach…lolzzzz 🙂 😛

LOL no lor.. cockroach more scary! 😛
    it would be super duper whooper scary if cockroach eat lizard, it might turns to us too

• June 4, 2012 - 9:51 pm | Permalink

mayb he just love u.. XDD

there no need to ask.. 100% the Lizard triad.. -_-“… *swing the Lizard triad flag*

Yeah!!! swings together!!

• TheRedBlanka1102
    June 4, 2012 - 9:58 pm | Permalink

muahaha~ same like my 8 years old cousin, but she scared of cicak too~

so she decided to follow the Shieldtox triad XD

LOL!! oh wait! shieldtox at both cockroach and lizard?

• June 4, 2012 - 9:59 pm | Permalink

The lizard ate the roach???
    How big is the lizard??? That sounds just as scary as the roach!!

Normal size lizard. The cockroach it’s bigger that it’s head XD

• June 4, 2012 - 9:59 pm | Permalink

huhu~~ Lizard triad! I support lizards to eat cockroaches but they simply shit le..

Toilet is everywhere XD

• June 5, 2012 - 2:18 am | Permalink

i used to have a lizard… but one day it was gone 🙁
    i didn’t know they eat roaches, maybe mine was a picky one xD

Woahh.. what kind of lizard?

• June 5, 2012 - 3:08 am | Permalink

Wow lizard eats roaches ahh.. lols. I prefer lizards. But my house have very few of them xD Happie face lols

Beside scaring people by dropping in front you, pooing everywhere.. they definitely better XD

• June 5, 2012 - 7:03 am | Permalink

Some cats eats lizards you know? Don’t let those instincts take over if you want the lizard to eat the cockroaches for you.

O_O omg really? that’s ewww..

• Ryto
    June 5, 2012 - 9:07 am | Permalink

Dude, now you officially Cicak Man sidekick lol

Indeed hahahaha XD

• jackylcw
    June 5, 2012 - 11:22 am | Permalink

I remember once lizard shit on ur food and you wanna revenge. XD
    it’s on your previous post. haha.

careful later it shits again on your food, where the shit is from the death touch cockroach…

Shit!!! so many shit shit word ~. ~

Indeed big boss do that.
    I believe this boss is different from that scumbag XD

• June 5, 2012 - 3:37 pm | Permalink

Wah, the cicak must be quite big to be able to eat the cockcroach.

Not really just one little hungry lizard XD

• Sam
    June 6, 2012 - 5:54 pm | Permalink

why not a miao triad ? XD

miao is useless against cockroach XD

• June 6, 2012 - 6:02 pm | Permalink

they i like you i gues???XD
    or hang some pandan leave on you lolx or put around the house…confirm they wont come near by…

or put you can put just used egg shell on a plate or big plastic to scare away lizard..IF you no longer admit lizard as your dai lou…XD but of course the egg small will be gone in sometime so need to replace it from time to time lor…and again of course a bit smelly lor…if not enought eggy shell then request from hawkers uncle and autie…

they afraid of eggshell? why??

• Irene
    June 6, 2012 - 10:40 pm | Permalink

Eeeeew!!!!!!!!! That means it’s time to clean your house laaa….

come help me 😛 hehe

• mying
    June 8, 2012 - 10:30 pm | Permalink

wow… ur house is a balanced ecosystem

hahahaha XD
    Yep it’s like a small jungle XD