Miao has Become Handsome!!

Not.. =.=

The other day, I took bus down to KL and had a nap on the bus. When I reached the terminal, a couple of passerby looked at me and smiled. I didn’t notice my hair was messy and thought everybody is being very friendly that day. XD

Luckily, I drank a lot of water and had to go to the toilet that day else I would not have noticed and ended up walking around the whole KL in a mess =.= or really thought I got handsome and went…

then again, I’m too shy to do that also XD hahaha and with the messy hair, i doubt i can get anything beside a stare LOL

Thank God, I’m not in front of my crush (not that i have one) or someone important..  I think I will dig a hole and jump into it. XD

• March 12, 2012 - 3:00 pm | Permalink

HAHAHA! If you went to Nuffnang office, the girls there won’t only smile at you. They’ll scream and squeal like you’re a superstar. xD

No lor.. Where got wor
    I sit there like a new colleague no one knows XD

• March 12, 2012 - 3:17 pm | Permalink

LOL. I really though Meow has become handsome! Come back Kuching and surely all the cats will go after you!

No lo still same old face LOL
    havent surgery yet

• March 12, 2012 - 3:29 pm | Permalink

miao still cute even with the messy hair.

Lol XD but not smart adi

• March 12, 2012 - 3:54 pm | Permalink

either that or u had underestimated your popularity through blogging… XD

That coz i hv no popularity T3T

• Ezequiel
    March 12, 2012 - 4:29 pm | Permalink

haha usually when i reach terminal (bus or airport), i must go to toilet to tidy my look up before going outside

too late ler..next time i must look into my phone before i get out of my bus

• March 12, 2012 - 4:50 pm | Permalink

Oh no…you should have kept the messy hair so that you could spread more happiness! 😛

hahahaha T3T sounds like a clown, building others happiness on my sadness XD

• JAN the game loving panda
    March 12, 2012 - 5:13 pm | Permalink

lol I also got into this situation too xD when i got off my dad’s car everyone just stare at me 😛

hahaha but u feel like a superstar lo with all the attention XD

• March 12, 2012 - 9:02 pm | Permalink

i think almost everyone experience messy hair after woke up from bus sit…and it is something i hate most…so usually i tied up my hair in bun shape whenever i reach terminal…easy no need comb or tidy it up…wait until i reach hotel or mall washroom only settle it…some more got free big mirror =D

I wish i could tie my hair… XD

• March 12, 2012 - 9:05 pm | Permalink

Dun bluff! You got a crush! XD

Had before super long ago but no more XD

• March 12, 2012 - 10:05 pm | Permalink

Haha.. Messy hair sure gets the attention 😛

It was really messy.
    Macam just fight or kena raped. :/

• Mysterious God Of Light
    March 12, 2012 - 11:46 pm | Permalink

If sex between 3 people is called a Threesome
    and sex between 2 people is called twosome…
    I know why people calling you handsome XDD

LOL saw this before on 9gag

• March 12, 2012 - 11:50 pm | Permalink

“…my crush (not that i have one) or someone important…” haha just setting things clear, once when i was walking in the street a pretty girl smiled at me, it never happened before neither after xD but it made me smile the whole day haha, feels nice when that happens right? 😀 (by the way the upper comment was kinda rude…)

awwwww that sure feel nice!!! i had those before too..
    uh hum uh hum, was feeling sweet whole day
    next time go and ask for number!!!! 😛

oh i think she took it from 9gag

• March 13, 2012 - 11:44 pm | Permalink

well.. i never experience this b4 cos~ *swing my hair* i tie my hair up all the time.. XD ahahaha <3

don't lie say u didn't have crush!! surely got many female catz~ like u cute meow~ XD *hug*

*swing my short hair too* LOL
    no lie, i have no. 🙁
    hahaha the cartoon miao XD

• March 14, 2012 - 9:45 am | Permalink

Bro, next time if you want to get some/full attention from someone,you might use this ‘messy hair technique’ again..lol

Yealo, EO from morningmobi said he knows his gf this way XD

• March 14, 2012 - 5:17 pm | Permalink

you sure its not because they know you’re Miao ? :O

Of coz not, since not much people know how i look also 😀

• March 14, 2012 - 5:56 pm | Permalink

hahaha.. sometimes i also like that coz i travelled a lot by train and bus.. woke up in a messy hair 😀

need to bring a cap or hat next time XD
    just put on and settle. 😀

• March 22, 2012 - 8:12 pm | Permalink

Oh, I’m sure you’re still very cute with or without the messy hair~ but the again, ho would I know… Never get to see you wan~~ 🙁 huhu~

Come visit Kuching 😛 Sure can