What Do You Want to Drink?

This happened during my Chinese New Year visiting where we asked for Wifi password at every single house we visited. XD Luckily, all of the house we visited have a Wifi installed.

Actually, my bunch just wanna stay connected and we actually chat around in person with others instead of looking at our own phones.

Then again, I wondered what will happened if one of the house we visited has no Wifi…

maybe..

I will definitely throw mandarin oranges at them. XD

• February 6, 2012 - 11:42 am | Permalink

Lol. Even without Wifi, there’s always the data plan. :p

• February 6, 2012 - 12:07 pm | Permalink

I dont have wifi, but my house have extra 3 ports with 2 cable available~ XP

but our phones hv no ports xD

• Ezequiel
    February 6, 2012 - 12:14 pm | Permalink

ask them to bring own router/modem next year…you just need to prepare slot and cable for them

hahaha and streamyx account XD

• arey
    February 6, 2012 - 12:24 pm | Permalink

Yes… true true it happen to me n my frens… whenever reach a home.. me n my fren ask for password first! Hahahhahahaha….

Must connected!

• Nada
    February 6, 2012 - 12:25 pm | Permalink

I don’t have wifi at home. If the last pannel happen to me, I will say “yeah, bye bye. No ang pao for you.”
    ^___^

doesn’t work here because there’s no ang pao to begin with XD

• February 6, 2012 - 12:58 pm | Permalink

I will ask them, you come here to see me or to use my WiFi? >:D

They will answer: Use Wifi XD

• mich
    February 6, 2012 - 1:03 pm | Permalink

ah yes!!! this is what happened too at my house! therefore, i turn off my modem and told them no wifi XD

wahhh sharing is caring lerr 😛

• February 6, 2012 - 1:45 pm | Permalink

the invention of smart phone leads to this situation…

Yep..People social more on the digital world..
    sooner or later we all gonna live in digital world like Matrix

• February 6, 2012 - 4:04 pm | Permalink

hahhahhaa.. throw em orange Miao.. kah kah kah

throw them orange miao? means i jump on to them? XD hahhah
    they will end up in hospital XD

• February 6, 2012 - 8:45 pm | Permalink

Charge them for using your wifi.. there’s nothing free in this world execpt the word “FREE”

Great idea!!!
    Rm2 per hour like cyber cafe XD

• February 6, 2012 - 10:04 pm | Permalink

I like miao with his cny cap.. kah kah.. 😀
    so cuteee …. (out of the topic) but I still like.. ^^

hahahaha thanks XD

• February 6, 2012 - 11:06 pm | Permalink

LOL! Meow! We didn’t get to visit ur house! So what’s the wifi password? XD

Cutebun
    Cutebun FB
    Cutebun Twitter

Don’t wanna tell you 😛 bluek!

• February 7, 2012 - 3:27 am | Permalink

tttrruueee 🙁
    although my hometown doesnt have WiFi installed, my cousins are still either on their smart phones or on their laptops this CNY.. so upset. =/

people nowadays ^^” swt

• February 7, 2012 - 4:36 am | Permalink

true~but family day or big event in family…is a BIG NO NO else will kena cukup cukup from my mum and the elders…all phones have to put aside unless emergency or calling family members only…

Use a big basket to collect them all XD

• February 7, 2012 - 12:47 pm | Permalink

LOL SO TYPICAl!
    I go restaurants also ask for Wifi password! lol

hahaha i did that too ^^

• February 7, 2012 - 2:50 pm | Permalink

Lai, I prepare the canon for you to bomb mandarin oranges at them XD

Can can 😀

• Hikki Chan
    February 7, 2012 - 7:41 pm | Permalink

hahaha ya… better then my dad’s friends… come here and ask got internet or not? then borrow my computer =.= i rather give the wifi password then to let them touch my computer >.< i end up stick up a notice on the door "no enter… wifi ID : ***** pass = ****** " lol

hahaha next time put it on the table in the living room 😛

• Hikki Chan
    February 7, 2012 - 7:42 pm | Permalink

at the computer room door i mean lol =P

• monk3y
    February 8, 2012 - 9:01 am | Permalink

people nowadays can’t stay alive without wifi…luckily i’m not the one =P

ehh i need to connect to my miao XD

• February 8, 2012 - 8:16 pm | Permalink

i did that too! what to do we are the new generation who can’t live without out smart phone 😛

Internet to be precise XD

• February 9, 2012 - 1:20 pm | Permalink

o.o.. i have wifi at my house… but if my friend ask for password when come visit for CNY..
    ==# i will “ACRHHH!!!” * kick them out of my house*

hahahahaha XD

• February 9, 2012 - 1:24 pm | Permalink

Hmm that explains why no one want to visit my home! XD

So far I only ask for wifi password at every single cafe

i do that too XD

• Hikki Chan
    February 10, 2012 - 9:05 pm | Permalink

hahaha nope… dont want them to touch my computer =P they have their own smart phones and tabs what… huhuhu

ask them apply their own data 😛