My Colleague found my Facebook

The other day, I saw my colleague’s name (the one who spread the news that I dance) on my Facebook friend request list. I was OMCGBBQSAUCE surprise as I never put my real photo as my main profile picture and not even my full name.

It is like a big taboo to add her, if I do, the whole office will found out that I blog @@ !!

(P/S: they don’t read newspaper, or at least theStar as no one found out about the newspaper article that I was on yet)

So instead of clicking “Ignore” on the request (which I think its bad) I just pretend I didn’t notice bout the friend request… XD

but but…

but that doesn’t stop her from bugging me every single time I see her in the office. T3T

Help~~~

Do you guys add your colleagues on Facebook?

• November 24, 2011 - 11:29 pm | Permalink

Haha too bad Jian, you keep this blog a secret from your colleagues. I hide this kind of stuff from my relatives, so I’M AN EXPERT! BOW DOWN TO ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I DID IT!!!!

I simply private my profile and don’t let anyone without mutual friend search me. If they still bug me to approve their request, I just approved them but then block them from viewing everything! If they asked, just say you block everyone as well!

but but i’m lazy ahahaha
    just don’t add, can d XD

• November 25, 2011 - 3:48 am | Permalink

Your secret is no longer a secret!! haha

It still is 😀
    i think …..

• November 25, 2011 - 9:38 am | Permalink

well, i add all of my colleagues and mee boss @fb 😀 but, i don’t do any update @ fb 😀

just for reading purpose eh?

• November 25, 2011 - 10:10 am | Permalink

OMGWTFBBQ.. You drew a troll cat face! HAHAHA! Cute!

Hehehe thanks 😀

• November 25, 2011 - 10:18 am | Permalink

*search miao* hahaha

Hahaha that’s a fake XD
    I don’t use the name miao

• November 25, 2011 - 10:24 am | Permalink

Lol! I have this colleague, we are pretty close but we are just not friends on facebook. She has a very strong principle about adding colleagues on facebook. Each time our colleagues talk about facebook or try to add her, she’ll say bluntly “Sorry, I don’t add colleagues on my facebook. That’s my principle.” Seriously, I think that’s fine. Everyone has their own principle and we just gotta respect them for that.

Btw, cute cartoons! Love it!

Thanks Joyce! 😀
    I heard bout you from Ernest hehe

• panda
    November 25, 2011 - 5:50 pm | Permalink

yah, i won’t add my colleagues to my FB account.

but if there are KPC colleague keep bugging me to add, i’ll add him/her but change the wall settings so that they will never see :p

Hahha XD what if they still bug you?

• Daniel
    November 25, 2011 - 6:02 pm | Permalink

After accepting her friend request, she’ll send you another request..

‘In a relationship’…

xDD

I will tie her up and throw in the sea. XD

• November 26, 2011 - 5:03 pm | Permalink

i add my colleagues but i keep them in a separate list where can’t see much of what i post 😀

The foreveralone list eh? XD hahaha

• November 28, 2011 - 2:10 am | Permalink

AWWWW…. I feel for you, Jian!!!!

T3T

• November 28, 2011 - 10:46 pm | Permalink

my policy: NEVER ADD YOUR CO-WORKER IN YOUR FB!
    a BIG no-no..

a few days ago, nearly got caught by my boss (he never know my fb name) when we commented on the same person..haiyoo! soo cuak at that time!! immediately blocked him..fuhhh! its for the good of the universe! *comforting masef*

good for your universe XD

• November 30, 2011 - 8:15 pm | Permalink

I know i know… maybe you can add her then you go block her lo… 😛
    Don’t tell her i told you this ya… :O

hahaha lazy lar 😛

• dARkcrest
    December 2, 2011 - 5:32 am | Permalink

HAHAHAHA. That’s some crisis you’ve got there man. I pity you. I just add anyone I meet face to face but it’s cuz you’ve got something to hide. Keke. Good luck to you!

Thanks T3T

• December 8, 2011 - 10:22 pm | Permalink

I don’t hide behind my blog! LOL So, yes, my colleagues are in my facebook and most of them knows that I have a blog

Very obvious lor XD hahahaha

• July 28, 2012 - 6:48 pm | Permalink

same here, I totally dont want my colleagues to find out abt my blog. Yesterday, an ex colleague found out, i swore her into secrecy coz she is still in contact with my current colleagues. Ugh, I’m not careful enough.

oh my! must remove all witness!