Miao Lost in Singapore

Here’s Part 1 and Part 2. Read these first

Bugis Junction (where’s the MRT, shops, money exchange is)

Anyone got it right? Its a map 😀 I prepared just in case I lost my way. It was not helping at first when I don’t know the location I’m in. But luckily while lurking around with the map, I actually found out the Bugis Junction was just 3 blocks down around the corner. =.=

Seriously, the Bugis sign was very big and on the top of the building and I didn’t notice at all. *embarassed*  *cover face*

• October 20, 2011 - 9:05 am | Permalink

Lol. I have no idea how to read a map. D:

I like map reading, its fun 😀

• October 20, 2011 - 9:54 am | Permalink

I think you panick too much to realise there’s a huge sign there. I do that allllll the time.

And I agree with Kyoru: I have no idea how to read a map, either XD

Was looking at the road sign and didn’t notice that XD

• October 20, 2011 - 9:58 am | Permalink

Yeay i got it right!~ ^^ do I get some cat nip or treats or pats? =(^_^)=

hahaha no 😛
    btw, i wanna go japan huhuhu LOL

• Ezequiel
    October 20, 2011 - 10:06 am | Permalink

seriously your head turns 360°??? if so, i would like to bring you to Guiness World Record!!!! The first humans that turns around 360°

Just realize i turned 180 only lol

• October 20, 2011 - 10:25 am | Permalink

Hahahaha lol at the Anywhere Dooor!!!
    I got a wrong guess btw. (-_-)

hahaha 😛
    try again next time hehe

• October 20, 2011 - 10:25 am | Permalink

Cute kitty.. wafu and pafu making you imagine u’re lost

hehehe

• October 20, 2011 - 11:14 am | Permalink

knew it! ahaha~ but really, it’s useless to have a map if you don’t know how to use it. Thanks to finding way on google map, I know a bit. But if I were in your place, I would’ve probably did not have the map on me. I fail at planning ahead~ lols

The map only use once 😛
    after that , just follow the MRT map

• October 20, 2011 - 12:19 pm | Permalink

lolx..the map is useless!

p/s: miao curi pintu ke mana-mana milik doraemon.. T_______T huhuhu

hahaha rompak doraemon XD

• October 20, 2011 - 12:26 pm | Permalink

Hahaha…I would love to have an anywhere door…but I guess a map will have to do. 😛

Me too T3T then i can just go anywhere

• October 20, 2011 - 3:11 pm | Permalink

it’s just 180°… 😀
    360° means return to the same position

oh yahoh XD

• October 20, 2011 - 8:30 pm | Permalink

get urself a GPS 😛 😛 😛
    or if u r really lost in SG, just tell them u r an immigrant. maybe they will send u back for free 😀

I have it bt battery flat XD
    LOL later send me to China @@

• Seungie
    October 20, 2011 - 8:31 pm | Permalink

at first, I thought that’s a world map.. XD
    I always use google maps whenever I want to go travel. Yippeee~!! Why did you have to panic? You can always ask the public where you are right? =.=

hahaha didn’t panic also XD
    Yep, i did ask the aunties there for direction..

• October 21, 2011 - 2:05 am | Permalink

like that embarrassed o??? i worse than you then…i able to get lost in the same block of my campus, unable to go back to my class after went to washroom…have to call my friends ask them to stand in front of the class to wait me or look for me or even ask them follow me to washroom…

woahh.. first time there or the campus too big d?

• October 22, 2011 - 3:59 am | Permalink

not the 1st time…it’s been almost 3 years i study here campus not so big and the building no that big either…but i still can lost…T_T

Eekk.. you better make a map for yourself, just in case

• Vanessa
    October 23, 2011 - 1:10 pm | Permalink

I know what you mean. The last i went there me and my father was super lost. Thank god there was gps in his iPhone or else we would totally be stranded god knows where.

hahaha i know i know.. Singapore 😛

• Sam
    October 25, 2011 - 1:44 pm | Permalink

lols the way pafu emo XD… when i get lost i will just ask ppl around lols

hahahah pafu emo king XD

• October 26, 2011 - 11:49 am | Permalink

O.o… i always bring my father along when i was at SG… -__-“.. i can not remember the road there… make ppl dizzy~ @.@

But it’s way better than KL.
    KL roads are like mazes XD

• Pingback: Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose! » Miao in Singapore !!

• \('-')/
    February 9, 2017 - 10:20 pm | Permalink

A www Padua so sad!!!!

• DaRoyalGamer
    August 23, 2017 - 8:34 pm | Permalink

I live in Singapore,but I still get lost because of all the tiny little shortcuts there are all over the island.Damn IT.But still,Anywhere door? LOL XD