Shuddup Please

Seriously, my neighbour is really crazy.. he wakes up in the morning at 6am and starts singing loudly.. =.= Not only that, sometimes he sings like 5 times a day after each meal, and sometimes as late as 1 in the morning.

He’s singing as if he’s practicing to go for a competition but the problem is he sounds so bad (not to be harsh but trying to be honest here), really BAD!!!! Argh..

It’s okay if you like singing but don’t go and sing in the middle of the night or early in the morning!!!! Someone needs to have their sleeps!! (This is how I wake up this whole week.. =.=)

oh can someone please stab me again..?

• August 12, 2011 - 12:03 am | Permalink

lol. what a neighbor. why don’t you go and shout at him? X)

I don’t know which house is it from ^^”

• yenling
    August 12, 2011 - 12:06 am | Permalink

HAHAHA!!! Funny lar!! seriously la ur post really make my day. anyway, y not u just knock on his door and ask him to keep it low?

Hehehe thanks.
    i dunno which house

• August 12, 2011 - 12:12 am | Permalink

Lol meteor u-turn epic funneh. XD

Stab him la, if you die, no more Miao&WafuPafu comics to keep me entertained. Le horror.

hahaha.. can ask garp and go swallow him?

• August 12, 2011 - 12:18 am | Permalink

wahaahhah!! cat got 9 life..so funny..

meteor turn away?wah! cool!

Reply: 8 lives to go

• August 12, 2011 - 12:37 am | Permalink

Maybe your neighbour is practicing so he/she can singing at Jonker Walk during weekends. XP

Wahh more ppl will suffer lor like that

• Pingback: Twitted by oridusartic

• August 12, 2011 - 1:33 am | Permalink

Yeah man been there ~.~
    Had a housemate last time who was also like that ==
    Thank god I moved house so no more bad sings 😀

Housemates? haha that one can straight talk to the face XD

• August 12, 2011 - 3:14 am | Permalink

heh heh ;3
    this 1 nice hgaaaaaaaahahaha

Thanks 😀

• August 12, 2011 - 3:51 am | Permalink

since you’re a cat, you can revenge back by ‘singing’ in the midnight, disturb his sleeping time. nyahahahahaha~

LOL later ppl throw slippers at me >.<

• August 12, 2011 - 8:02 am | Permalink

why dun u juz stab him instead of stabbing urself. 😀

If i can find him out, i will 😀

• August 12, 2011 - 8:27 am | Permalink

Noooo, don’t stab yourself! Even 9 lives can be gone quickly…and if you have no more lives we won’t have any more comics 😛

Maybe you can go and wish him good luck for his competition 😀 Then he’ll know that you’ve been hearing him singing a lot!

Lol XD
    later he sings even more.. how??

• August 12, 2011 - 8:42 am | Permalink

haha poor miau! stab urself 9 times la! if i were you i go to his house and ring his doorbell then chao. keep doing this each time he sings! he will get the idea and stop his horrific noise.

Yesterday a guy just shouted at him when he was singing again XD

• August 12, 2011 - 9:48 am | Permalink

Well, at least he turned the meteor away, it’s a good thing, no? XD

Bad thing XD
    I rather prefer it hits the earth LOL

• Ezequiel
    August 12, 2011 - 10:00 am | Permalink

yo yo…i love your post….what a quite epic XD…

if i were you, i go to his house and scold him till he peed in his pant…..i cannot tolerate with this kind of ppl la….

hhahah come to my house and help 😀

• August 12, 2011 - 10:00 am | Permalink

poor meow.. sleeping has been interupted >.<

Really 7 morning 8 morning.. oh wait. this is way before 7 and 8

• August 12, 2011 - 10:48 am | Permalink

poor miao.. but that was funny!! the meteor runs away.. LOL. somehow your neighbour saved the world.

and Maya’s prediction never came true XD

• August 12, 2011 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

he just saved the world from an extinction level catastrophic meteoric disaster!

O.o world savior..

• Sam
    August 12, 2011 - 1:51 pm | Permalink

Miao pls dun die !! >.<

lols that fella is uncle or teenager?…until meteor wud turn away … somehow i can imagine how bad his singing is…

no idea ler.. sounds like a duck tho

• August 12, 2011 - 2:36 pm | Permalink

lols… funny la u… but i aso hv some stupid neighbors (back lane ones)… early in the morning they blast techno music until wake me up… or playing the drums… n i can’t shout or tell them off cos i dunno which hse… thankfully they don’t do it very often… mostly on weekends… when i WANT to sleep in… =.=

Mine also backlane 1..
    same here.. i dunno which house too >.<

• August 12, 2011 - 3:10 pm | Permalink

I can totally understand how you felt. My neighbor across from my house was karaoke-ing every single day. To make it worst, the other neighbor beside my house had her radio at full blast everyday too. Sound pollution to the max. (-_-)|||

Wahhh.. hell @@

• August 12, 2011 - 3:15 pm | Permalink

Lets me stab your neighbour..LOL..

Good good.. come come

• Renie
    August 12, 2011 - 4:37 pm | Permalink

Hahhahahaha!! so pity la u…

huhuhu T3T

• Jasper-Casper
    August 12, 2011 - 5:49 pm | Permalink

lol….miao this story sound’s like the tv-series… the nine lifes of chloe king…

nine lives of chloe king?
    will goggle it up 😀

• August 13, 2011 - 2:42 am | Permalink

Oh my my… Pity you.. lolx
    I won’t stab myself, if i have a neighbor like you, i will stab him instead of stabbing myself. XD

cannot dirty my paws.. must frame a dog up for this

• August 13, 2011 - 4:06 am | Permalink

*totally understand* my ex-hsemate does that anytime of the day. 3am, 5am, 6.30am… this kind of ppl shud jst rot in hell

what the meow…
    kill him!!

• August 13, 2011 - 9:43 am | Permalink

Yous neighbour is really² COOL!… ;D

LOL for turning the world upside down?

• August 13, 2011 - 9:45 am | Permalink

Your neighbour is really² COOL!… ;D

• August 13, 2011 - 11:38 am | Permalink

haha so funnyy, cant stop laughing reading your comic..

Thanks 😀 hehehe

• August 13, 2011 - 6:46 pm | Permalink

lolx… call 999 tell them there is someone making sound pollution XD
    in my hometown, my house area when there is raya or kenduri they will build a tent to sing…old, young, dunno how to sing and know how to sing will join a long…they will sing until 3-4am T___T feel like wanna put a spell on them or me (just to shield the sound) =(

If its festive season then no choice.. let them enjoy 🙂

• Hikki Chan
    August 14, 2011 - 8:45 pm | Permalink

go to his front door… bang on it really hard like u gonna smash the door… then go back quickly and shut ur door quietly… lol

yeah… my neighbour is a bad singer too… =.= lucky she not sing everyday… but when she sings… she keep on repeating the same verse… like she forgot the lyrics… and guess what… that verse got stuck in my head for the whole week >.<

then u ended up humming to it @@

• August 15, 2011 - 11:50 am | Permalink

I know that Muslims pray 5 times a day but sings 5 times a day? lol

new religion ?

• August 16, 2011 - 7:41 am | Permalink

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! You should stab your neighbour.. not yourself!!

I am staying on my friend’s couch.. their gardener comes at 8am every Tuesday and starts lawnmower…. but the grass in the lawn is DEAD!! WHAT is he mowing!?!?! *wants to mow gardener with lawnmower!*

LOL!! lucky not weekend XD

• JoJo
    August 16, 2011 - 5:47 pm | Permalink

hillarious, LOL

😛

• March 27, 2012 - 6:47 pm | Permalink

why don’t you just letupkan his house?? use C4 for max effect.. XD

Hahaha I have no knowledge on building one