Miao on Hitz.fm!

Just last Thusday, I got a call from Hitz.fm Natalie. And was given a chance to talk about my site and entry for the WWOW contest. She called me up 5 minutes before going Live and asked me to prepare something for it, some introduction and stuffs and also a joke.

Sadly, I couldn’t come up with anything in such short time and ended up “emm ehh” all the way.. T3T And even with “ehh and emm” I only manage to emm for only 2 minutes @@

And I was so nervous that I didn’t even manage to mention my site’s name and stuffs..Sigh..

I think talking is really not my thing especially for a cat that do not speak a proper language (may it be Mandarin/English/Malay) but still it was a good experience. XD

I guess I didn’t manage to get any votes from the radio talk.

So, do vote for me for the WWOW contest ya. 😛

Thannnnkkkk Youuuuuu ^^

• May 22, 2011 - 10:37 am | Permalink

Hey! I heard you on the radio! I was like “OMG it’s Miao!!” XD

OMG you heard?! * embarrassed*

• May 22, 2011 - 10:46 am | Permalink

bhahahha~served u right!

Uh hu hu hu *sob* T3T

• Wei Kwan
    May 22, 2011 - 11:08 am | Permalink

“emm….”

its ok. Every1 get nervous. ^^

I get nervous easily XD

• May 22, 2011 - 12:56 pm | Permalink

I didn’t heard it??? what time was it on air?

It was last Thursday around hmm 5 pm

• shosmilly
    May 22, 2011 - 1:53 pm | Permalink

allllarrr..~~wanna hear miao on hitz.fm…i didn’t hear it..hhhuuuu…~~
    but miao..i still voting you..~yeay!!!go miao!!!wwwwwoooohhhhoooo…(uuummmmm..how u sound actually?)

I sound like a duck XD
    my friend hardly can recognize it hahaha

• May 22, 2011 - 5:49 pm | Permalink

Wahahaha!!!

I will definitely vote for your!

ask my papa mama kor kor jie jie to vote for you too !!

good luckkks ^^

Thanks! 😀
    Need a lot of lucks!

• May 22, 2011 - 9:49 pm | Permalink

AH! WASTED!

Did you already know beforehand about th phonecall or was it impromptu?

I was told it was this week but they called earlier haha

• Draexe
    May 23, 2011 - 12:13 am | Permalink

I hv experienced like u b4 but is from fm 988, they called n ask me to prepare to talk anything u like on live in 5 minutes too….
    1stly i was nervous n no idea what 2 say until they called back n i simply said “gambateh, my bro.” so sad…chances had gone too….
    @_@hehe~

T^T exactly the same.. bubye chance~~

• May 23, 2011 - 12:55 am | Permalink

Public speaking nervousness is scary indeed~ It can even affect a cat too. (+_+)

But since radio live call has already passed. Be prepared to appear on a live show TV, Miao! Hahahaha hope you’re not fainted.

Wahh that would be like a far away dream

• May 23, 2011 - 1:12 am | Permalink

hahahhaha a cat on the radio :))

i cant speak too! fly fm Jaydee called me and I stammered all the way -.- fortunately its not live lol

Not live but still can’t take back what you said right

• May 23, 2011 - 6:35 pm | Permalink

Wellllll…………….. itsokey miao 😀 we all have our down sides. btw, i think you’re going to win <3

It would be hard but i hope so XD

• May 24, 2011 - 12:05 am | Permalink

Ahaha, it’s alright, everyone could be nervous sometimes. Especially when you have to prepare anything less than 5 minutes! Blind huh? xD
    But don’t worry, gonna vote for ya everyday. Hope you win, Miao! 😀

• June 16, 2011 - 11:45 pm | Permalink

Well, I enjoy your blog. Much better to have a great blog and mess that interview up then do a great job explaining how great you lame blog is 🙂

Woahhh thanks for this 🙂

• Pingback: 2012 Wallpaper: The Dragon Dance & Recap of 2011 « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose!