Miao and his Itchy hands..

After the visit to the dentist, my lips and nose still feel numb and without any senses because of the dental injection. I don’t know why but I have this urge of keep of touching, poking and pitching it because it ‘s painless as if it’s not my skin XD.

I regretted when the drug’s effect ran off because my nose was in pain. @@ Now my nose still feel sore…

Me and my itchy hand =.=

Comments 17

1. i once had surgery to remove my wisdom tooth. doctor subscribed to me the most powerful painkiller that is legally available. used it for 3 days, then after the dose was over, on the fourth day, no more drug. PAAAIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Oh shit! I gonna do have that too @@

2. Okay, no wonder you said you cannot feel your nose so this is why!
    Itchy hands! But I know the feeling, you can pull super hard at it and it still feels like nothing lol!

That’s why lor hahaha

3. i hate going to the dentist. When i pull my first wisdom tooth, i ask the dentist to give me the best pain killer, best medicine to numb the pain during extraction and the best medicine to eliminate all bleeding.:P

i still got 3 more wisdom tooth to go 🙁

oh my ..
    oh wait i tot one person hv 2 wisdom teeth only?

4. awww…poor miao. but i never knew that nose will be affected too, as in your nose feeling numb after the injection. hehe…

ah..love the header. cant wait for Christmas too!!!

oh..cause i did my upper teeth..

5. Oookay~ no wonder you said you couldn’t find your nose that day lah!
    I had the same experience before! mouth surgery, and numbed, couldn’t feel anything at all, super fun hahaha!

Aftermath = scratches around my mouth lol.

Hahha you too
    fun right XD

6. i had the same experience early this july too.It felt really strange to have a numb lips..haha.i even ate ice-cream after the dentist visit .I can’t even feel the ice dripping on my lips.

Hahaaha XD
    same thing just that mine is nose water instead of ice cream XD

7. Pingback: Top 6 Comic Bloggers in Malaysia