Interesting People in the Cinema

Oh ya.. I almost forgot..

Seriously, why can’t these people just sit quietly and enjoy the movie T 3 T.

• Pingback: Tweets that mention Interesting People in the Cinema « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | 40% Completion -- Topsy.com

• Hikki85
    May 5, 2010 - 3:31 pm | Permalink

ya… i also hate those that keep asking me question on what will happen next…. and worse part is… she’s my mom…. huhuhuhu T-T end up buying the dvd for the movie to watch it again… and when watching the movie again on dvd… my mom will be the psychic… which every of her pridictions is true lol wooo~ hahaha poor me…

Lol.. i know bout those.. as though, you watch the movie before and know everything XD

• Aya Shin
    May 5, 2010 - 5:09 pm | Permalink

you went to watch Ironman 2 right? You sure are a Lucky One.. It was funny that you sat in the middle while the “Interesting” ones were all around you.
    haha.

Damn lucky i tell you T3T

• May 5, 2010 - 8:36 pm | Permalink

Hahahah……… lovely drawing as usual.

btw you gotta stop making those images clickable laaa. 😀

Yes sir!
    I will make it unclickable.

• Monk
    May 5, 2010 - 11:54 pm | Permalink

that’s y i prefer pirated DVD 😀

You can always DL 😛

• May 6, 2010 - 3:42 pm | Permalink

That was funny, especially the psychic! Love it. =D

Hahaha know someone like it?

• blury
    May 10, 2010 - 9:36 am | Permalink

haa… that was funny, and i think i’m one of the white people in the cinema when i watch a movie in cinema…. hee….

Which one? 😀

• May 10, 2010 - 3:26 pm | Permalink

I hate those people very much!!!
    Why don’t they buy a whole theater for their habits?
    And stop annoying others…

They should go to a DVD room 😛

• May 17, 2010 - 3:16 pm | Permalink

haha!! this is hilarious! but very very very true~ i love your artwork.. thumbs up!! =)

• May 20, 2010 - 5:53 pm | Permalink

lol..those people r so irritating. can’t even let others enjoy the movie

Yealo T3T

• ILIKEURFACE
    May 25, 2010 - 11:07 pm | Permalink

I went to how to trainyour dragon the other day annnnnnnd i felt soooo cool being the oldest one there welll other than my mom lmao

Hahahaha XD
    The other day I went..quite a lot of oldies

• June 8, 2010 - 11:53 am | Permalink

Oh I encountered a narator that day^^ got so irritated I actually told him, ” I have my own eyes to see so stop narrating”

Another time was when a BF kept explaining about medusa n greek mythology to his GF DURING THE SHOW! -_-”

Stuff popcorns in their mouth XD

• Pingback: Not On the Same Boat with Gulliver « Yasmin's Journal

• August 2, 2011 - 2:21 pm | Permalink

haha! this is dam good la! very true! U R THE LUCKY ONE!

Lol XD
    hahahaha coz u also the same?

• August 6, 2011 - 4:32 pm | Permalink

lolololol!

• ChaosColby
    August 10, 2011 - 6:09 pm | Permalink

I guess I’m the Psychic lol XD so sorry…

Hooo!!
    give me 4 lottery numbers then i will forgive you XD

• Pingback: The Cute Talkative little Girl in the Cinema « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose!