You Jump I Jump

You jump I jump

You jump I jump-1

You jump I jump-2

You jump I jump-3

Gargh! Today, I saw a tiny little baby cockroach crawling in my car!! No idea how on earth that fella got into my car!! @@ And I don’t think I have anything he wants in my car, there’s no food or anything!

Just hope he will leave my car as soon as possible and not bring in even more friends. @@

Good thing, I manage to control my fear else I really jump out of the car d. XD Hahahahha

• April 17, 2010 - 11:44 pm | Permalink

man, same thing happened to me. but it was in a wash room. i saw a young crunchy (the way i named COCKROACH). i got scared, and look around for anti-insect spray and sprayed it as many as possible.

when my cousin entered the washroom she get dizzy. and then i found the crunchy just laying – didn’t move, and dizzy.

then i traped the crunchy with wet tissue and threw it away.

• April 18, 2010 - 1:22 am | Permalink

haha, it reminds me when a spider suddenly appeared in my sis’s car and she panicked and accelerated on XD

• April 21, 2010 - 10:30 pm | Permalink

yeah!
    i really hate that tiny brown things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it makes me really RINP (rest in not peace!)…

Lol XD

• April 25, 2010 - 5:38 am | Permalink

aiya, wont die 1 lar jumping out from car. do like hollywood style.

Hahahaha if I’m a hollywood star XD yea!

• April 25, 2010 - 11:16 am | Permalink

I swear we have something in common! Argh! First is the washing of car and raining. Then now, the appearrence of irrics cockroach! I bought 6 disc of COMBAT thingy to put in car! Try it. such got ah gong ah ma ah pa ah ma cockroach one! I found 2 dead one today! Woot!

So many @@
    Oh my..
    Just hope my car doesn’t have so many cockroaches

• April 26, 2010 - 2:04 am | Permalink

speaking of wafu, pafu and cofu….what happened to tofu?

Tofu is part of the April Fool prank..
    i bet you didn’t notice the last strip 😛

• April 26, 2010 - 3:15 am | Permalink

yeah!
    i really hate that tiny brown things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it makes me really RINP (rest in not peace!)…

Lol XD

• April 26, 2010 - 5:42 am | Permalink

So many @@
    Oh my..
    Just hope my car doesn’t have so many cockroaches

• April 27, 2010 - 9:23 pm | Permalink

yeah!
    i really hate that tiny brown things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it makes me really RINP (rest in not peace!)…

Lol XD

• May 27, 2010 - 5:41 pm | Permalink

phew.. i will jump out for sure

Damn scary right!!

• September 22, 2011 - 11:12 am | Permalink

Bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep awwww~~~ t-ara! LOL

😛

• Pingback: Uninvited Hitchhiker « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose!

• March 20, 2012 - 9:17 am | Permalink

Nooooo meow don’t jump!

Ask the cockroach don’t jump first XD

• March 25, 2012 - 8:12 pm | Permalink

hype. it’s your car that dirty till a cockroach can hatch inside?? haha~
    well, if that roach don’t want you to jump, then ask him to get the hell out from your car??? can a? can a? ;p

hahhaha duno ler. it’s a baby cockroach tho.
    If big one, I sure more panic XD
    i don’t think he will listen to me

• mirza
    January 19, 2019 - 1:00 pm | Permalink

hey just going to tell u i have one of your books it was the best when even i don’t even have the others LOL