I know Life is Unfair…

suicide

suicide-1

suicide-2

suicide-3

suicide-4

but don’t do a mass suicide jump into my water jar!!!!

Lately, I kept on finding ants in my water jar. Even after I went and changed the water, they still coming back. Maybe the weather is just too hot and they went in for a swim or something.

• March 16, 2010 - 8:32 am | Permalink

oh.. I found ants all over my bread the other day… my room used to be clean of ants. hmmph… must be the hot weather.

Bread?
    I think they are just tired and wanted to sleep on the soft bread XD

• March 16, 2010 - 8:48 am | Permalink

mayb ur water contain some ‘sweetness’?

Gosh.. if so i will get diabetes soon XD

• Aureo
    March 16, 2010 - 8:58 am | Permalink

Me Too T^T those ants make me kinda pissed~ No water to drink =(

You too eh?

• March 16, 2010 - 9:02 am | Permalink

it happens to me too… no matter how i clean it, still the same. End up i put my jar in a plate filled with water XD then every 2-3 days change that plate water :p

Hahaha i know this method.. i use this to keep them away from my bread and jams xD

• March 16, 2010 - 9:09 am | Permalink

Ants are everywhere, can’t leave my food alone for 5 minutes and there will be ants crawling everywhere.

I can’t leave my food outside of my stomach for 5 minutes too hahaah

• March 16, 2010 - 9:11 am | Permalink

=.=””

There was this one time where the house I stayed in was attacked by a whole army of ants, starting from the kitchen, right up to the bathroom… The house wasn’t dirty, mind you, but ……………………………………………

*really speechless*

What happen in the end?

• March 16, 2010 - 9:15 am | Permalink

Ants were going for swimming lessons but their coach hilang diri so they drowned?

The coach also drown haha xD

• March 16, 2010 - 9:17 am | Permalink

miao miao your saliva is too sweet lol!

Hahaha i don’t know ler.. no one to test xD

• Ezequiel
    March 16, 2010 - 9:18 am | Permalink

hahaha, u r imagining too much!

• March 16, 2010 - 9:20 am | Permalink

i agreed with u la. the weather is too hot until they jump into ur water which is their swimming pool to cool down 😀

More like a suicide xD
    all end up dead ler

• March 16, 2010 - 9:37 am | Permalink

Poor ants.

Yeah.. 🙁

• March 16, 2010 - 9:51 am | Permalink

Yea, actually it’s the saliva that we left that attract the ants. Plain water does not attract ants.

Ouu…Any idea what they’re after from our saliva?

• March 16, 2010 - 10:09 am | Permalink

That is weird, ants do not hold grudge against each other? that little ant should kill their queen. muahaha

Who knows.. maybe they do hahah XD

• March 16, 2010 - 10:33 am | Permalink

hahaha, the ant so cute 😛 suicide, lol.
    But ant can swim right?

Not all i think.. XD

• March 16, 2010 - 10:44 am | Permalink

I think it is seasonal, miao. Happens in my house too. I am amused to find out that i am not the only one thinking it’s mass suicide hahahaha!

Hahahaaha cats think the same XD

• Summer
    March 16, 2010 - 12:04 pm | Permalink

The weather is too hot, even for ants too… 😛

Seriously lor.. its getting hotter every single day @@

• March 16, 2010 - 3:25 pm | Permalink

I also have this problem
    I left my cup in office and the next morning all these ants do massive suicide in my cup
    But actually they do not ‘suicide’
    All they do is they are trying to ‘drink’ from the cup as I realise most of them are still alive and those who are not are the less fortunate one

Trying placing your jar in another place for a few days
    When the ants back to find the water – and they cant find it for a few days, they will source for new ‘oasis’ soon
    Then you can happily put the jar back to the original place

This is what I do
    and it works!

*now only my boss’s cup have the massive suicide’ lol

Hahaha so you sabotage your boss’s cup eh? XD

• Renie
    March 16, 2010 - 4:09 pm | Permalink

Haha..i get use to this condition d..i have candies and water on my table..but the ants go to attack water rather than the candies..so i think that maybe the weather is really damn hot..so the ants start acting abnorml..haha~ XD

LOL.. candy also don’t want XD

• March 16, 2010 - 6:15 pm | Permalink

Haha, my house also got the same problem….. Like they all said maybe is the weather hot problem….. By the way, nice one “Sucide” haha….. =D

Hahaha thanks 😀

• March 16, 2010 - 6:16 pm | Permalink

my house is full of ants too~
    found 4 different ants nest at my table jz the other day~
    go but something that will kill them~
    then they wn come back again~ haha

Wahh 4 different nests @@
    That’s a lot

• March 16, 2010 - 6:27 pm | Permalink

When the weather really hot my desk will have alot of food ants! Those mini red ants! But there’s no food or drinks at all. Don’t know what they want from me. =\

Water XD

• sHoSmiLLy
    March 16, 2010 - 6:28 pm | Permalink

haha..~!it’s funny..~!!pity little ant..~!!
    i think bcoz of the weather kot..it’s not only ant tau..insects also a lot..~!!

I think every life form notice the climate change

• March 16, 2010 - 6:33 pm | Permalink

hahaha.. i thot apa itu. rupa rupanya ants in your kettle.. hahaha.. nice one miao..

Haha thanks 😀

• elaine
    March 16, 2010 - 8:08 pm | Permalink

I think the ants need a swim… especially during this weather!!! argh~ XD

I also need a swim @@

• March 16, 2010 - 10:14 pm | Permalink

they love your beverage

Its just plain water T_T

• d@rryL
    March 16, 2010 - 10:56 pm | Permalink

Same problem happen to my mum back in malaysia. She always boil a kettle (stainless steel ones) of water and leave it at the dining table to let it chill off. After one hour, ants start to commit suicide..i think if you want to prevent this kind of situation, find WHere the ants come from and murder them by using double tape or something:D

Wahh..i think i just let them take the water XD

• March 17, 2010 - 2:33 am | Permalink

why are you so funny one! hahahahaahaha

Hehehe thanks ^^”

• March 17, 2010 - 9:34 am | Permalink

To AkiraCEO:

What else can happen.. the ants already invaded my house…… had to make sure that the house was very very clean, else a little drop of honey or sugar on the floor will cause major ant camping site… =.=”

I hate ants. >_<

Let's just say that I am glad that I moved out later. Or the battle with ants will continue like nobody's business… *sigh*

• March 17, 2010 - 12:06 pm | Permalink

ants gt 6 legs ler…xD

my cup of water has to be either very cold or very hot otherwise within 10 minutes they start swarming already like wan angkat the whole cup o.0

I know.. the other two i purposely didn’t draw

• Niki
    March 17, 2010 - 4:26 pm | Permalink

lol,next time put some life jacket in ur water jar.

Don’t know where to find so small size 1

• Yan
    March 17, 2010 - 8:59 pm | Permalink

Last time, I also had lotsa ants in my jug kettle… It’s just used for boiling water, why did ants come??? +_+

Let me know when you found out the answer

• Rosanna
    March 18, 2010 - 5:19 pm | Permalink

Hehe, nice post.. I like it.. xD

Hahaha thanks 😀

• March 18, 2010 - 10:22 pm | Permalink

LOL~ XD This is so funny! Now I know why i keep on seeing ants inside my cup as well!

Hahaha recently so many ants suicide eh XD

• March 19, 2010 - 8:48 pm | Permalink

haha u know i really hate ants.. but that’s so cute the way u present it.. really quite poor thing.. work so hard while the queens enjoy.. hahah!!!

Hahaha like us lor..
    work so hard.. but the bosses enjoy

• March 19, 2010 - 10:08 pm | Permalink

i guess all the ants got diabetes. dat’s y they don’t attack sweet things. only plain water, enough already or else sugar level will increase~~~ aiyak (-_-“)

Hahaha.. XD

• March 21, 2010 - 7:31 pm | Permalink

Ants are just annoying….
    Sometimes they like to stick on me too…mayb im sweet..haha.

LOL… diabetes man!!

• December 27, 2010 - 4:43 pm | Permalink

now i understand why my jug of plain water also full with swimming ants.
    =_=”

too many stress lately..

• Pingback: Incy Wincy Spider with Miao « Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose!