My house is…

blackout

Dark T____T

There was a fire on my apartment floor earlier today which happened to blow out the power source for my floor. I think its just happened not long ago as the place was quite warm when I walked pass the place. There could be an explosion as I can see pieces of broken glasses on the floor.

Now the whole floor is kinda spooky without any lights and there’s not even a sound. I bet everyone went and took shelter at their friend’s place like me. Hahaha…

Actually, I have no problem sleeping in the dark but I just can’t sleep without the sounds of a moving fan. >.< I think its a habit thingy. Anyone having the same problem with me?

• January 11, 2010 - 11:51 pm | Permalink

1st!

Yeah I cant sleep without the sound of a moving fan as well!

Anyway, love your drawings. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks!!! I will I will!!

• January 12, 2010 - 12:20 am | Permalink

OMG! i can’t sleep as well without sound of the fan, i cannot sleep with aircond alone, MUST got fan sound.. LOL

Same lor.. as long as there’s sounds of fan XD..
    unless I’m camping …. XD

• January 12, 2010 - 12:47 am | Permalink

miao, it is your only opportunity to live luxurily in 7 STAR hotel lol! go enjoy yourself for one night 😛

Wahh really crazy lor hahaha
    no money ler..

• January 12, 2010 - 12:48 am | Permalink

they pray2x hantu malam blow2x air into your eyes, then mah got the sound… hehe joking lah!!!!

hope u got your electric back by now ! i know how bad to live without fans and lights!

And internet too!! hahaha

• January 12, 2010 - 12:50 am | Permalink

i mean ears not eyes.. haha !!

If its a hot and pretty ghost that doesn’t looks scary wahahahah

• January 12, 2010 - 1:54 am | Permalink

i cannot sleep woth fan sound but you can?! GENG!

and wow! ur apartment was on fire? as in big fire? WTF! ddi everybody get evacuated?

Huh? Then you off fan when sleep?

Nope.. just one of the resident house on one of the floor..hehe

• January 12, 2010 - 3:36 am | Permalink

You should make a video like Namewee lol.

LOL… but no one to complain to..
    the management?

• January 12, 2010 - 7:04 am | Permalink

I can’t sleep if it’s super quiet. I’ll be like looking at nothing.

Yealo..too quiet is so weird @@

• January 12, 2010 - 7:43 am | Permalink

Wah.. cannot no sound, spooky leh… scary… >_< later got like tat paranormal activity movie :X Reply:
    Ahh Choiiiii !!
    LOL..

• January 12, 2010 - 7:50 am | Permalink

ooo.. you just remind me to bring my torchlight with me.. thnks.. I experience staying in a black out hotel.. without torchlight =_= all alone..

Okay, this is really scary!!

• January 12, 2010 - 9:19 am | Permalink

i cant sleep without fans also…have several times where electricity black out at night during sleep. I just automatically woke up.
    But with air cond alone, i m fine. Am i weird too?(coz my hair cond did sound a lot too)

Same here hahaha I also don’t know why XD
    Some more if sleep in a tent outside, I don’t need a fan either @@

• Ezequiel
    January 12, 2010 - 9:34 am | Permalink

i just sleep on until the next day….used to face this many times already…nothing new to experience =P

LOL.. i don’t wanna face so many times XD

• miku
    January 12, 2010 - 10:44 am | Permalink

not fan i kenot sleep since nowadays super duper hot….>”< i like gif version...hehe Reply:
    hahahaha thank God
    Its cold over here..

• January 12, 2010 - 12:31 pm | Permalink

I’m such a ‘sleeping pig’.
    No matter how hot or cold, with or w/o mattress/pillow, got sound or no either… I still can snore like I don’t care if there’s an earthquake.

Haha…

That’s it! Ken is a pig!! XD hahaha

• January 12, 2010 - 1:14 pm | Permalink

haha…
    i know what u mean…
    there is time when i need the sound of fan to sleep~ hehe

Hahaha seems like everyone same same XD

• January 12, 2010 - 6:14 pm | Permalink

maybe you should sing something.. make it sounds like fan haha ^_^

LOL.. but I wanna sleep xD

• Wayne
    January 12, 2010 - 6:31 pm | Permalink

I can sleep in total silence. 😀

But the environment has to be cold and cosy.

And doors locked, and a knife beside me. (just in case) @@

LOL.. do you want a AK47, M-16, and grenades too? just in case hehehe

• January 13, 2010 - 3:57 pm | Permalink

ooo…where was the fire? On Monday night, my hostel in Bukit Beruang has no electricity for quite sometime. Is it cause by the same reason?

Different place XD
    Its not as big tilll affect Bukit Beruang XD

• lianayusof
    January 17, 2010 - 11:54 pm | Permalink

hi miaow…i oso can’t stay in a dark. atleast need some light..if not…i can’t move or do anything & staying in a dark makes me feel really scared to death huhuhu…

Hahaha… its creepy if you touched something you don’t know..
    like an extra hand XD

• January 19, 2010 - 9:54 am | Permalink

hahahaha… same goes to me. i cant sleep when surround so dem quite.
    felt like in grave :p.
    so, when black out. make sure i got my mp3 in my hand.
    else i cant sleep like usual 😀

I cant sleep with musics either XD