Comments 29

1. I was a kampung girl when my dad drove to this automated car washing too… that is when i was young..hee hee~

I don’t have this back in hometown XD
    Even there is.. my dad rather ask me to wash the car instead of sending it off to the car wash XD hahahaa

2. 2nd round? siao ar? so much money ar.. haha. I still remb when i wuz a kid i was scared to death when my dad drove into the automated car washing haha.

Hahaha only RM3 per wash πŸ˜›

3. LoL……… and i thought im the only one who does this stupid kampung style…….. ^^ welcome to de club….

Hahahaha… we’re all kampung guys XD

4. wow, good idea.
    next time I will also take picture when I going through the automated car wash.

Hehehe..it was our first time, so was very excited hahaha

5. hahahaha why not go 2nd round at other automated car wash? then no one will notice u washed ur car b4 πŸ˜› hahahaha

Hahaha I have to send my friends to the bus station so. πŸ™

6. my brother n my sis also like dat..luckily we’re using dark tinted window..malu woo..

how old is your brother and sisteR?

7. hahahaha…then i even more kampung than you lor….i still have never been in an automated car wash shop before

Is there any around your place?

8. hahha..u’re not kampung at all..
    i’ve never been into a automated car wash before!!hahhaa.. ^^

Where are you from?

9. i’ll be like that too. never been in an automated car wash before.. hehe.
    saw the comment aboe, u are in melaka? me too. MMU student?

Yup I’m in Melaka.. hmm ex MMU student πŸ™‚

10. ahahahha so funny.. my fren washed her car like dat oso.. n i was in the car.. but at dat time it was not funny.. it was scaryy.. all i can think about (well i am not thinking at dat time) i ‘tahan’ the door so dat it wont break.. silly me~!

Wahaha.. Actually I was kinda nervous… I checked all my windows and make sure they’re close XD

11. hahahahaa very” kampung πŸ˜› well i never had any car wash like that before, well i totally just wash it myself πŸ™‚

Weiii come help me out too πŸ˜›

12. My bf & I went to an automated carwash recently after reading your blog, with a camera!!
    We were so kampung too~!! Took loads of photos! Hahaha…
    But the brush they used were rubber, not the thin plastic that they used to use.. so left black strips on his white car… >.<
    Not going there again.. but it was fun anyways.

Cheryn