Miao is not Desperate!

The other day, my PC honey crashed and was sent to the workshop for recovery. Since it will be a long night without the accompany of my wife, I went for a movie to kill some time.

When I was going out, I simply grabbed a shirt from my wardrobe, wore it and rushed out. To my surprise, I actually wore a shirt which my little sister gave me. What’s so special about this shirt is that there’s a “big slogan of “SEX instructor. First lesson free.” on it. Cool right?

At first, I don’t really bother much as it was just a shirt design. But things get kinda awkward when people keep looking and staring at you. O.o

I have problem dealing with too much attentions >.< , I just don’t like it. (hmm..depends on who’s giving LOL)

Anyway, the stares are making me shy and kinda embarrassing only. In the end, I crossed my arms the whole night trying to cover up the wordings which did not seems to work well.

=.= I think my little sister bought the shirt on purpose to make me embarrassed.

And things get more awkward during the screening.

Seriously, its just a shirt and I’m not desperate.

Will you wear a shirt like this?

or going out with someone wearing this?

• August 15, 2009 - 10:26 pm | Permalink

Where to buy that shirt?
    I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…
    xD

Dunoooooooo
    hahaha

• August 15, 2009 - 11:35 pm | Permalink

This is soo funny… It reminds me of wearing this shirt which the wording stated “Hate Me, I don’t care” that I bought with 3 of my friend… so called buddy shirt la…

When 4 of us wearing it out together.. The people that walk past by us would say “if i hate you??” or “if i love you” I think shirt with wording really attracts people to read it..especially the weird and big wording..if not wrong I got one friend had a shirt ” i don’t need sex” .. whenever we see him wear that shirt we would laugh for the whole day with him… @@…

Anyway… I don’t really mind that so much.. It’s just a shirt eh.. nothing much symbolize ourself…LOL

Yeah its just a shirt..
    people take it too seriously ..

• zhongfu
    August 16, 2009 - 8:04 am | Permalink

I think I have one shirt that my friend gave to me… in a gift box. After that, he ran away quickly lol.
    It said…
    “HIV-Positive Sex Instructor
    All lessons free”
    After that I went and almost killed him.
    Turns out it was a shirt designed online…

• zhongfu
    August 16, 2009 - 8:06 am | Permalink

He said that it was a joke after he saw a shirt… like yours. He even had the photo.

• 2nd sis
    August 16, 2009 - 11:59 am | Permalink

hahaha….padam muka 4 being too simply……

Bluek!

• August 16, 2009 - 2:52 pm | Permalink

Haha!!! Malaysian used to be so ‘sakai’… But nice shirt you have… BTW, you from Kuching???

Yup I’m from Kuching ^^

• August 16, 2009 - 4:19 pm | Permalink

Well, imagine if most of the ones staring at you were guys. ROFL!

Holy!
    It will be a nightmare

• Hikki chan
    August 16, 2009 - 5:59 pm | Permalink

ahahahahaha nice XD
    but i prefer one that said

“I’m with stupid ->
    and
    <- an Idiot ”

hehehehehe 😀

P/s: miao… u should get one that said
    “dont walk behind me, i may not lead.
    dont walk in front of me, i may not follow.
    Walk beside me, and be my friend…
    oh and lastly don’t pull my shirt. hold my hand instead” 😛
    then go out with jester muahahahahahaha 😀

Longggg comment LOL
    I don’t think there’s a shirt like this.

• Hikki chan
    August 16, 2009 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

some design for T-shirts that is one of a kind as miao’s 😛

=) enjoy

I go check it out XD Thanks

• August 16, 2009 - 9:48 pm | Permalink

i want one of that shirt!! where to get it?
    i love funny statements on t-shirt.. and would definitely wear it, if people stares i’ll laugh at em instead.. lol..

Not sure where..
    you can check Hikki’s link

• August 17, 2009 - 10:45 am | Permalink

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the shirt. 🙂 seriously, i think its cool and i guess you are not the only one ma. kakka. 😛

I was that night XD

• August 17, 2009 - 3:00 pm | Permalink

Seriously. Where can I get that shirt?!!

The closest shirt I have to that is “This shirt would look good on your bedroom floor” (bought in New Zealand, by the way)

Malaysia so needs to open up! ROFL.

PS: Love the cinema situation you had. Great idea to get some space around you (you know, to stretch and maybe put shopping bags)

Hahaha I can just move around without disturbing people XD

• August 19, 2009 - 3:54 am | Permalink

Good mah, you get such a big space in cinema.

True also XD

• @ngeldust
    August 20, 2009 - 12:54 pm | Permalink

Ahaha… I like your shirt leh!! If it’s me, I sure buy and wear but with BF la.. ahahahaha… :p we both wear together.. sure lagi CUN~~ faster ask ur sister to get 1 more for you so you can give it to Jester and WEAR TOGETHER!! ehehehe.. :p

Plus, I won’t mind going out with you wearing the T-Shirt… damn cool u know… :p

LOL it will be very funny hahhaha for two people wearing together

• August 21, 2009 - 10:14 pm | Permalink

hehe^^
    india street lor^^

Ouuuu

• August 27, 2009 - 12:49 am | Permalink

haha…i dont mind wearing it..
    the prob is.. i dont have those kind of shirts.. =P

• September 14, 2011 - 2:33 pm | Permalink

hehe. That would be interesting~ I wouldn’t mind so much. It’s just t-shirt. But not when meeting with my parents/family. I think it would be embarrassing for them/u too! hehe
    I remembered a friend who wore a shirt with colorful condoms on it. Then, just so happen, my mom was there, and he all but run away as quickly as he can. lols~ I don’t think my mom mind it though~ Worst come to worst, my mom would just ask me to not be “too friendly” with him. hehe

hahahaha maybe your mum would ask u to be friendly with him, since he knows protection

• January 21, 2012 - 10:06 am | Permalink

Hell.. noooo!! hahahhaha..

Instructor sir, I have this particular problem, care to spend some time with me?.. LoL XD

hahaha but i only take female students 😛