Patapon

This is the game I have been playing these days 🙂 Patapon!!

Its a music game where you control an army of little black warriors to war. XD The army will march, attack, retreat and even do the rain god dance according to the drum beat you hit. How awesome is that!! XD

You can send your troops to war, hunting for food or killed giant monsters and you can even evolved your little troops or upgrade them with super weapons!!

I love the game’s artwork design as well..its simple yet very cute and beautifully made. It even inspired me to make my own patapon version character. XD

Actually this game was out last year and it was also one of the reason I got myself a psp for hahaha…

Now its even better because Patapon 2 is here 😀 the sequel to the first patapon story…  PATAPON!

• December 5, 2008 - 11:10 am | Permalink

Yoo! The miao totem not nice hahahahhahaha.. Cant wait cant wait for the patapon 2 lor!!!

i’m playing 1 dunno is demo or what hahaah

• December 5, 2008 - 11:12 am | Permalink

hahahah looks like really addictive, i thought PSP games are only for graphics not for playability.

It is @@…its a drug.. once started.. need to finish the whole game to satisfy hahaha

• December 5, 2008 - 11:38 am | Permalink

Haha, very the cute lar.. XD

hehe thank you..you mean the game eh? *scratch head*

• December 5, 2008 - 12:08 pm | Permalink

pon pon pata pon.. pata pata pata pon!!

NYA~

Pon Pata pon~~~
    hitting the drum again

• December 5, 2008 - 12:51 pm | Permalink

ur mini toteem like the annoying little mouse in MADACASCAR 2

hahaha yakah?
    i drew these last year.. way before Madagascar… goshhh they copy my work hahaahah

• December 5, 2008 - 1:35 pm | Permalink

walao..=.= patapon non stop..insane kia..=.= until 2 posts the same..lol..=.=’

hahahaha 😛 no one say kenot ar XD

• December 5, 2008 - 2:36 pm | Permalink

heh~ I so hate this game. Annoyingly addictive and simple.
    hahaha you’re a patapon player too?

• December 5, 2008 - 2:46 pm | Permalink

damn nice lo this post.. wanna have my own pon pon when i get psp

guess what.. it can be play together through WLAN… XD nice ler

• December 5, 2008 - 4:16 pm | Permalink

hahah addicted til so teruk meh?
    ur x mas template gao dim d ma? im looking forward le… dun later addict game til cant come out on time le… LOLz

hahaha these weekend will do it..

• December 5, 2008 - 7:49 pm | Permalink

The name is called Patapon?? So funny.. hehehe…

yeah.. but its cute XD hahaha the sound of the drum also funny… its Pata, Pon, Chaka and Don

• December 5, 2008 - 8:00 pm | Permalink

pon pon means this o ~
    i though wat pon pon ….
    Miao in pon pon lar ~

hahaha you thought miao bath izzit? 😛

• December 5, 2008 - 11:47 pm | Permalink

haha.. i play patapon too but i stuck at the level that cannot make it rain… T_T so i gave up already

ooo.. you mean the burning desert?
    you need activate the god beat (Don! Don Don! Don Don!) when you got the fever…after that you need to follow the tempo given.. once completed the rain just will comes…

• December 6, 2008 - 1:50 am | Permalink

ouhmaigawd
    pon pata pooooooooooooonnnnnnn

march you lazy cat!! march!!!

hahhahahhahah!!

wahhh can’t march ler.. i’m on the balcony d @@

• December 6, 2008 - 10:58 am | Permalink

yeah… pata pata pata pon… FEVER!!!
    my fav too… looking forward for the english version of patapon 2~ XD

• December 6, 2008 - 12:51 pm | Permalink

haha..pata..pata. poooon..

• December 6, 2008 - 4:01 pm | Permalink

i believe i got problem on tempo… hahaha hard to get them in fever mood T_T

• December 6, 2008 - 10:15 pm | Permalink

haha.. my bf also cannot get the tempo to get them in fever mode. LOL. only i can do it..!! RAWR….!!

• December 6, 2008 - 10:19 pm | Permalink

@ xinying
    I can’t wait d.. now playing the japan version 1 hahaha..

@titan
    ponn ponnn

@guin
    follow the background music..there’s a chaka chaka sound behind there…
    just press when they stop singing…
    or you can try follow the blinking box at the side 🙂

@isabell
    hahahaha you have better music sense than your bf XD

• December 7, 2008 - 10:43 am | Permalink

u’re a guy but u like to play ‘weird’ game like dis and loco roco. i wonder if u’re a girl. hoho. is it nice? i wanna play it too. i pinjam my bf’s psp, then pretend like no need to return it back to him. hoho

Hahaha I am a weird guy :D…
    Maybe because i was brought up by my sisters and my cats.. XD hehe

LOL..its nice XD..but its better if you try patapon 1 first.. the patapon 2 is more complicated and a sequel to the first 1XD

• December 7, 2008 - 11:29 am | Permalink

really? how was it? now i’m playing loco roco 2…
    same creator… do you play?

Still *koff*downloading.. 😀 hahaha…
    can’t wait to play it hahaha.. but after i finish this patapon first hahaha

• December 7, 2008 - 5:09 pm | Permalink

PS: Out of topic.

Jian, where is the Ipoh Yong Tow Foo! I want to try out as well!

Btw, me on the other hand think that their chicken is nice. Simple indescribable to me though. And yea, the chicken is cold which I presume they ready it early in the morning!

And it’s dirt cheap for 50cent per piece!

Haha..yeah.. everyone has their own taste 🙂

• December 7, 2008 - 8:09 pm | Permalink

At least you didn’t abandon your bloggg!

Yeah 😀 I didn’t…
    there some thing going on here.. if you try to notice..

• December 7, 2008 - 9:03 pm | Permalink

LOL patapon version of ur cat is cuuutttteeeeeee. Fluff loves it a lot. btw the one u r playing now is version 1 right? patapon 2 is out xD (japanese version, now it implemented hero system)

Hahaha thank you ^^
    My friend said they looked evil XD hahaha
    I’m playing Patapon 2 :D.. finish the first 1 last year ^^..the second is sooo addictive… XD

• eros
    December 7, 2008 - 9:50 pm | Permalink

PonPon is a game?? lol

Patapon is a game 😀
    Pon Pata Chaka Don is the drums XD

• December 7, 2008 - 11:07 pm | Permalink

i wanna know.. where do u usually download all these games?

*koff koff* google “bt junkies” then download from there

• December 8, 2008 - 2:05 pm | Permalink

ahaha dun worry, cat jump wont die one… got 9 lives bah

wahhhhh
    but still losing 1 life ma

• December 8, 2008 - 4:11 pm | Permalink

I love PataPon!! Damn addictive lor.. XD

>< too addictive d.. hahaha

• December 8, 2008 - 9:32 pm | Permalink

ha..nice blog theme.
    where the santa being robbed

• miChi3
    December 8, 2008 - 10:41 pm | Permalink

YEAH! i’ve played it before. quite nice..introduced by my bro 1..hehe. omg..after that hor, sometimes i’ll sing with it, pata pata pata pon!

hahaha I already set my ringtone as the song d XD lol

• December 8, 2008 - 11:03 pm | Permalink

wow…. ur mini totem is so sui~sui!!! I love this concept…

btw, i never heard that game…i am currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics: Wars of the Lions…. later i will look up to that game u mentioned….is it exciting arr?

I played tactics before but I don’t quite like the graphics XD.. they should remake it ler…
    the patapon is addictive ^^ patapon 1 is simple and shorter .. can finish in few days.. while patapon 2 is more complicated a bit.. and longer storyline.. ^^

• December 12, 2008 - 12:27 am | Permalink

Which PSP r u using?
    1000/2000/3000~?
    I heard the newest PSP cant play pirat*d games?

I would like to buy 1 PSP with WLAN~

I playing psp1000.. ya they said the newest psp3000 cannot be cracked… yet
    and there’s a problem with the screen.. an interlacing problem…
    all psp came with Wlan 😀

• tol
    December 25, 2008 - 2:03 pm | Permalink

i still can’t do the rain miracle….how many times do i have to hit the x button to make it rain??…tnx

Reply: Sorry for the late reply, you need to hit 5 times Don (x)… in this sequence.. Don-Don Don -Don Don (X-XX-XX..)

• September 22, 2009 - 8:26 am | Permalink

Slave to the 1st beat PaTa PaTa PaTa PON xD lmao

• September 22, 2009 - 8:56 am | Permalink

btw(by the way)who ever is having trouble on patapon or patapon 2 go and ask me any question ill be gladly to help you all 😉 that includes tempo. 1pata pata pata pon 2 pon pon pata pon 3 chika chika pata pon 4 don dodon dodon (X,XX,XX) 5 pon pata pon pata 6 pon pon chika chika 7don don chika chika 8 pata pon don chika songs so far

• September 24, 2009 - 4:10 am | Permalink

PATAPON 3 IS GOING TO ROCK,those evil crab things are even harder and kamerian is on your side (and zigotons)you have a dogeen pon defence is insane 😀 and new bosses weapons and best part dekatons attack harder and more health new songs (HOPEFULY) so if wrong msg me but i know i right. oh yeah awsome treat level editor(JOKING :,( )

• November 25, 2009 - 5:34 pm | Permalink

I found your blog on Google. I’ve bookmarked it and will watch out for your next blog post.