Its that time again. The time to see how Miao is doing over 2009, something like a report card. Hahaha…
- I’m an uncle again!
- Was back in Kuching enjoying my Chinese New Year break.
- Did an intro post for my Wafu and Pafu.
- Joined my first online contest, Castrol EDGE Sport Speed Challenge .
- I took a basic course on Japanese Language.
- Joined my very first Nuffnang contest with WafuPafu.
- Took part in Hitz.fm’s Fugitive Contest.
- I was transfered to support another team at work.
- Featured as Nuffnang Featured Blogger of the Month
- Attended my very first Nuffnang Event.
- Went to Sungai Gabai for the first time.
- Celebrating my 2 years of Blogging.
- Drove my car up Genting Highland for the first time and I don’t like it.
- Went to Bukit Tinggi for the first time.
- Won my very first prize in something from the MAS airlines online contest.
- Went to Gym for the first time in my life.
- Scolded something bad in the office in front of everyone for the first time.
- Wafu visiting the Vet for the first time.
- Our beloved Pafu left us. T__________________T
- I was lucky to get the chance to write a post for KLUE.
- Went to Urbanscape for the first time and met the Cow.
- Giving out Free Tickets to my readers.
- My very first Food Post.
- Was in KL almost every week for gatherings.
- Got broke. LOL
- Celebrating my Birthday.
- A lifetime ride on the SuperCar with Mika Hakkinen .
- Wafu left me and went to find Pafu. T____________________T
- With the bless of WafuPafu, I got nominated for Nuffnang Best Original Design.
- Moved to a new Office at work.
- Went to Singapore for my first time to attend Nuffnang Blog Award.
- First time wearing a suit.
- Get to meet a lot of people and hang out with them.
- Ate MOS burger for the first time and love it.
- Tears in front of 10+ bloggers in my hotel room in Singapore.
- Had my first Automatic Car Wash.
- Was busy with Jogging and Hiking.
- I’m no longer the youngest staff in my company. T___T
- Played my very first Wii and heart it.
- Became a Santa Miao and gave some friends some presents
- Ate a rotten biscuit and don’t know bout it.
- Did a Quiz in my blog.
- Bought the most expensive pairs of jeans I ever had but I like it so much.
P/S: Aiks! I think I’m getting old d. I can’t hardly really remember the moments and stuffs over the year.
Gosh, what a year…Though I did not managed to travel as often as 2008 but I did had a lot of great moments with my blogging life and everything was really unexpected.
But there are very very very sad moments in between too especially when WafuPafu left. T_________T sob. How I wish they never left.
Over the months, I also managed to get to know new great friends and maybe some foes/haters too. So I would like to apologize if I manage to misbehave or did anything to offend anyone of you..
As for those who have supported Miao&WafuPafu over the year, I would like to say…
You guys are the BEST!!!
Without the supports, I couldn’t do this so far.
As for the coming 2010 year, I will try to draw as much as possible and as interesting and entertaining I can for you all.
Hopefully, there is another breakthrough for Miao&WafuPafu. (Trying to learn flash here)
Last but not least, Happy New Year everyone!!!