Killing Friendship Since Day 1

I have nothing against MLM. I actually have close friends or even siblings who are doing direct sales or multi level marketing (MLM). Most of them are very frank, and tell you what they do from the start but never ever once force/push their stuff to me.

But recently, one just tricked me into his talk. >_< have you guys encounter any unhappy or maybe happy situation?

• January 9, 2014 - 9:53 am | Permalink

I would walk off. :P

• January 9, 2014 - 9:59 am | Permalink

Unfriend him or her.

• springice
    January 9, 2014 - 10:05 am | Permalink

Business: 1 vs Friend: 0

• Irvine
    January 9, 2014 - 10:11 am | Permalink

fire him from your life please

• Timmy
    January 9, 2014 - 10:11 am | Permalink

Ha Ha..
    You know who you are. :-D

• January 9, 2014 - 11:33 am | Permalink

I like how everyone else is a fish and Miao is just there… xD

• liya_helia
    January 9, 2014 - 11:50 am | Permalink

i will let him finish their talk that day and will never pick up their call or reply them after that.. (-__-#)

• January 9, 2014 - 11:54 am | Permalink

yeay squieggly hand !! (dont know how to spell) ..T-T..

• January 9, 2014 - 12:47 pm | Permalink

Hahaha gotcha!!

• Nada
    January 9, 2014 - 12:58 pm | Permalink

Yup, a friendship killing machine

• January 9, 2014 - 1:01 pm | Permalink

I would had walked out the minute I realized i’m being forced to waste my time.

• January 9, 2014 - 1:41 pm | Permalink

HAHAHHAHAHA!! miao!!! i was tricked to a travel MLM oso!! say go lim teh then forgot to take things… ask me teman him and… OMG!!!! push me into the room!

• January 9, 2014 - 3:04 pm | Permalink

i also encounter the same issue, that’s why i dislike MLM!

• January 14, 2014 - 10:21 am | Permalink

It’s like religion XD do not hate the religion but the follower who practise it wrongly hahaha

• January 9, 2014 - 3:30 pm | Permalink

ahahha… that’s why people say beware of a friend who long time never contact and suddenly make a reappearance. :p

• January 14, 2014 - 10:20 am | Permalink

aiks don’t say that. i randomly do contact long time friends like random basis without any motive

• January 15, 2014 - 12:22 am | Permalink

hahah.. rare cases like you and me do happen. But mostly is this lar~ the ugly truth.

• Anonymas
    January 9, 2014 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

oh god this brings back memories

• cece
    January 9, 2014 - 8:26 pm | Permalink

haha, this is my father told me. A lesson grow up is your friends will find you to join this join that , in what generation also are same

• Aaron
    January 9, 2014 - 8:28 pm | Permalink

i do have friends that are successful in MLM, quite frank with what they do and did not ask me to join as they understand it’s not for everyone, and they know respect…

cheated by some “friends” a few times mentioning words like “new business need capital”, “opening trading company”, “let’s meet up for tea”… wasted my few hours of sleeping time… den when i not interested, say my sleeping time caused me not successful… at least i no need to cheat ppl to listen to crap…

• January 14, 2014 - 10:27 am | Permalink

i have those too. they deserve to be successful lor.

not like the other desperate type de use cheat codes lol lol

• January 9, 2014 - 8:29 pm | Permalink

haha

• January 9, 2014 - 8:29 pm | Permalink

I have that once with an Amway agent under the guise of “financial management” talk. Everything was about how fantastic it was to be filthy rich,,.IF you join Amway.

I was borderline exploding and I have to walk outside of the premise to cool myself down and actually contemplating to just hop on a public bus and go back on my own…from Butterworth to Penang Island.

• January 14, 2014 - 10:25 am | Permalink

can’t they be frank and not use stuff to cover up. it’s making a bad impression lorrr

• January 9, 2014 - 8:38 pm | Permalink

Happened to me once too. Felt so betrayed. :|

• January 14, 2014 - 10:25 am | Permalink

if it’s closed friend then yes. If not that close, then middle finger them rawr hahhaa

• January 9, 2014 - 8:42 pm | Permalink

Oh no! I also hate it when people like to trick you like that…

Nice banana and carrot phones, by the way. Where can I get one? :P

• January 9, 2014 - 9:32 pm | Permalink

I being cheated into FREE food for blogging.. go there mana tahu is kena pay plus is herbal life style MLM..

• January 9, 2014 - 9:59 pm | Permalink

Not me. But many of my other friends & classmates.
    The funniest & most tragic incident was this..
    “Wicked female classmate who always act like soft spoken damsel in distress friend invited the whole class to a party. Since it’s near to her bday. Many thought it’s her bday celebration. Saying will treat them to a good meal. Free. Will meet loads of new friends at Sunway.

When my classmates arrived.. they ended up helping or rather WORKING from morning till evening – to usher the public, give fliers around, promote product samplings & etc. They only ate the sample sandwiches, coffee, tea that’s all. Met many beautiful sexy MLM ladies. Also ended up carring tables, chairs, boxes of stuffs upon their sweet requests.
    In words of my classmates – they ended up selling their butts LOL”

• January 10, 2014 - 9:52 am | Permalink

I think the problem with MLM is that some of them trick people to go for their talks.

if they be honest from the very beginning, they might not get many “audience” but is better than losing the relationship at all!

One of my friend keep calling me, I knew from the very beginning what she wanna do. Is only until she have no choice that she tell me the truth of what she was planning. ><

• January 14, 2014 - 10:30 am | Permalink

exactly!! if they be frank, ppl might actually go for support or give face.

• January 10, 2014 - 4:22 pm | Permalink