AirAsia Macau Trip: Overly Social media Attached Friend

Read: Part 1234

After a 3 and half hour flight, we finally reached Macau!! Woohoo!!

I noticed that there are a lot of private jets in Macau’s airport. Like dozens of them lining up.  It seems like a lot rich people hangout in Macau. 😐

Too bad that I can’t insta (short form for taking a photo and posting on instagram) the private jet for you all to see as my camera was in my bag and my phone died on me upon reaching Macau. 🙁

Chingy, the Overly Social media/Smartphone Attached  Friend. (OSAF) Kids nowadays.. *shake head*

As a Tomcat (no longer kitten, fuyohhh hahah), I decided to nag Chingy…

Lucky for her, she did realized she followed the wrong group when she almost reached the exit door.

I have another Overly Social media/smartphone Attached Friend who must read facebook/twitter while driving. 😐  Not those who check when the car stops but checking them while driving. OAO It’s sooo dangerous!!

Do you have a friend who is overly attached to their social media/phones? T^T Teach me how to advise them.

I can’t throw the phones into the river as I have to collect it when i back to work as a River God. =.=

Breaking the Macau trip into pieces, so I can update more often 😀 Oh, by the way, Air Asia is flying to Macau, do check out flight frequencies below.

Coming up next: WTM !! This is my Room??!!

By the way, I will be drawing at Churpout this Saturday 19th October at Setia City Park (Outside of Setia City Mall) from 11am to 7pm.  (event till 11pm tho)

Do come visit me and say hi 😀 Can even sit down and chit chat. If you want, you can bring stuff for me to draw except your assignments hahahaah

Let’s have a date at Churpout LOL

• October 17, 2013 - 2:45 pm | Permalink

Lucky tak sampai Holland. Hehe.

• October 17, 2013 - 3:38 pm | Permalink

I will go and serang you! wait for me at Churpout! Don’t leave first!. This round complete the doodle into a drawing. Make us bot together in same photo! hahaha

• Jacq
    October 17, 2013 - 4:12 pm | Permalink

haha! bring all ze assignments >:D haha jk

• October 17, 2013 - 5:14 pm | Permalink

• Nada
    October 17, 2013 - 9:27 pm | Permalink

Waa…I want to see the private jet T__T
    Haha, agree with Miao, don’t stop Chee Ching and let her went to Holand XD.
    Unfortunately, I don’t have any friend who overly attached to their smartphone. So…can’t help you there.

• liya_helia
    October 17, 2013 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

you will be the same if your phone is not death .im sure.. kids now days~.. tsk tsk tsk~… o.o

• October 17, 2013 - 11:36 pm | Permalink

hahahhhaa… . chee ching just like me.. i was scold by immigration officer while checking out from Hong Kong to Macao also.. after that, i never took out my phone whenever i encountered the official. They are to damn scary.. XD

• October 18, 2013 - 8:16 am | Permalink

So so true! Well illustrated Jian!

• Arkanos
    October 18, 2013 - 2:14 pm | Permalink

That post made my day liao LOL.

Which reminds me of a time roughly 2 years back. When I was busy playing with my smartphone while walking, I pushed the sliding door forward so freaking hard that because of my big size, the entire door literally fell forward. And that was without me realizing! Lucky it landed on a carpet nice and slowly, otherwise I might get hurt from the flying broken glass of doom. >.>ll

So the lesson is, look where you are looking at your front. You might never know that you might smash into something like what I did. :/

• October 22, 2013 - 8:40 pm | Permalink

OMG!! luckily it didn’t break into pieces

• Arkanos
        October 28, 2013 - 3:38 pm | Permalink

Lucky never hurt was one thing. The fact that I simply pushed forward without thinking, then later one of my friend saw and laughed at me, and then days later kena lectured by the person-in-charge leh.

• October 18, 2013 - 11:28 pm | Permalink

“except your assignments” lmaoo

• October 22, 2013 - 11:34 am | Permalink

it’s amazing that nothing happen to her yet.

• Sam
    October 22, 2013 - 11:21 pm | Permalink

that duck looks bloody O_O

• Pingback: Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose! » AirAsia Macau Trip: Walking Tour

• Pingback: Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose! » Air Asia Macau Trip: Day 2

• Pingback: Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose! » AirAsia Macau Trip: The House of Dancing Water

• Pingback: Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Cuteness Overdose! » Air Asia Macau Trip Finale: My love, Portuguese Tart