Shits Miao Says – 2

Was trying to scare my nephew but failed. Google is ruining all the fun. =.=

Anyone heard of this before?  or do you remember any “funny/trolling” answers from your parents when you’re young?

• September 25, 2013 - 11:43 am | Permalink

those green things in chendols are worms-_-

• September 25, 2013 - 11:53 am | Permalink

Ada!!!! Especially the mandarin orange seeds!!!
    My mom scared me!!! T^T

• SueAnne
    September 25, 2013 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

I remember my mom telling me that. Then one day, I was eating some fruits with seed, I am too lazy to spit it out so I swallowed and shortly after, remembered what my mom said and I don’t dare to drink water. Only sipped very little because without water, it won’t grow into a plant! I was so scared so at night I asked my mom will trees really grow? And she said no. God, was I relieved! LOL

• September 25, 2013 - 12:21 pm | Permalink

My grandma told me: Don’t cut your finger nails at night, or else you will become a thief, or your ear will be cut (by the moon or something). =__= |||

• September 25, 2013 - 12:24 pm | Permalink

Another thing that I wondered when I was young is: What happen if I swallow a chewing gum? Will the chewing gum sticks inside my stomach forever?

• September 25, 2013 - 12:41 pm | Permalink

I think there is. But I don’t remember any. Must’ve been too stubborn to heed any warning. lol

• September 25, 2013 - 10:37 pm | Permalink

Oho…Miao is evil…lying to little children! Hehe…

• September 26, 2013 - 12:31 pm | Permalink

hahahaha.. those were the days..

i thought if i swallow chewing gum.. i’ll die.. 😀

• Nada
    September 26, 2013 - 12:42 pm | Permalink

Ahaha…never heard of that before.
    But, yeah. It’s no fun to troll little kid nowadays. Since they’re smarter than they should be. Aish…

• September 30, 2013 - 2:29 pm | Permalink

Yeah.. when I was younger, my auntie always scare me by telling, do not mocking a crowing crow.. or your ears will shrink. LoL

• October 8, 2013 - 10:04 am | Permalink

woah first time i heard this, maybe cause we don’t really have crows in Kuching

• October 1, 2013 - 11:01 pm | Permalink

worst childhood nightmare. haha

• liya_helia
    October 2, 2013 - 12:11 pm | Permalink

yeah.. about the seed thinggy.. e.o…
    they say if u eat the seed the tree will grow out from your mouth,nose and also butt.. e.o

about Chewing gum..
    they say if you swallow the chewing gum.. it will stick at you butt hole and you can never poo poo again!!… >o<

etc etc…. -____-"

• Natalie
    October 2, 2013 - 7:39 pm | Permalink

My popo used to tipu me… She always warn me not to swallow the watermelon seeds or else watermelon will start growing out from the top of my head…. -_-“