Miao on the LRT

Was in KL the other day and got trapped in the LRT. =.=

• July 23, 2013 - 7:57 am | Permalink

Aww~ poor meow. Next time, don’t forget to step on their feet. MWAHAHAHAHA!

• July 23, 2013 - 9:08 am | Permalink

Gosh really? Miao too kind

• July 23, 2013 - 9:09 am | Permalink

why did you remove the [insert race] panel? D:

• MYKS
    July 23, 2013 - 9:22 am | Permalink

Hire Me,
    I guarantee I can make path for you to walk out like a BOSS~ xD

• July 23, 2013 - 9:33 am | Permalink

i almost got trapped inside mrt in singapore too.. scare die me… i see people shouting too cos they insist to go in when the door is closing.. very scary !!

so did you go out at the next station and take another LRT back to the station you wanted to go?

• panda
    July 23, 2013 - 11:06 am | Permalink

u haven’t tried the monorail during peak hours….even more frightening!!

• July 23, 2013 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

it took me more than hour to ride the train the last time I tried to take monorail during peak time… lol

• July 25, 2013 - 2:08 pm | Permalink

Omg! I don’t want!!
      I heard stories about it

• riza
    July 23, 2013 - 1:11 pm | Permalink

u need to be like rugby player if u want to use public transport.. especially during peak hour.

• celine
    July 23, 2013 - 1:42 pm | Permalink

depending on which station in SG. but usually i’ll just push my way and stomp out, if you don’t give me face, i don’t see any point in giving u face. some aunty’s takeaway dinner got squashed too. *snorts*

• July 23, 2013 - 9:12 pm | Permalink

Oh no…poor Miao. Scratch those people who wouldn’t let you through! Haha…

• sadako
    July 23, 2013 - 9:40 pm | Permalink

strange that I have no such experience, except one time got people pushing, seems like was a pickpocket. I lost my cheapo sony ericsson phone (which looks like the more expensive phone K750 at that time)

But I guess it’s the raya shopping rush maybe, that’s why people are back to acting like hooligans again.

• July 25, 2013 - 2:20 pm | Permalink

Expensive lor that time. I bought mine 1300MYR.

No idea, i hardly see any locals. hahahah

• July 23, 2013 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

sigh, i also encounter similar problem when taking LRT last time

• Vera Soo
    July 24, 2013 - 2:22 am | Permalink

Wahaha.. kena dah beberapa kali!
    esp. at KLCC & KL Sentral.
    Here’s a tip, quickly aim at a bigger size guy/person going out, squeeze thn. make a line right behind that person, tht’s how I get out without getting rammed “American Football style”!

• Nada
    July 24, 2013 - 8:36 am | Permalink

Oh my…I really worried if this happen to me. Good thing none happen so far. XD
    Can you get out at Bandaraya then?

• July 26, 2013 - 1:45 pm | Permalink