It’s a Girl!!

Hahaha… what a funny scene it was when the news is out there before Chicken Jack managed to announce on his own on his Facebook. Moral of the story: If there’s anything important, remember to announce yourself first before telling to your closed friends. XD hahah

On the site note, do help to name my Test Subject 001.  keekeke

I’m really bad with names except Wafu and Pafu. hahaha. Seriously, I haven’t not even properly name most of my friends characters yet. All are using temporary names.

Then again, congratulation to the Chicken couple !!! ^v^

• July 7, 2013 - 12:22 pm | Permalink

What’s their baby name?
    Congra to Chicken btw.

• July 7, 2013 - 4:46 pm | Permalink

Chickie? Haha, I’m quite bad at names too…

• Snoopy
    July 7, 2013 - 7:22 pm | Permalink

Hey congrates to chick on my behalf.

As long he didn’t name his little girl as a Slut. (Refer to the Movie “Ted” where the part Mark Walberg mentioned the type of female names that sounds like a slut.)

And the above mentioned is true beyond your imgination.

Miao, I THOUGHT U MADE A FEMALE CAT PREGNANT…..

• July 7, 2013 - 8:47 pm | Permalink

Bananaaaa XDD
    i love minions

• Nada
    July 7, 2013 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

Congratulation to the chicken couple.
    Can’t wait to see her character.

• July 7, 2013 - 11:59 pm | Permalink

woot! She must be cute!

• Sapphire
    July 9, 2013 - 9:29 am | Permalink

Hey Miao!

HAHAHA! I told my mum about your comic and she laugh. She feels sorry for Mr. Chicken and said you all so jahat! :P

Still, Congratulation to the Chicken Family. =D