I love you but why you did this to me??

Recently, I’m having weak tolerance over tea. A glass of Teh C (Milk Tea) or Teh C Peng special (3 layered tea) can keeps me awake till the next day. And coffee on the other hand has no effect on me anymore. :|

And yesterday I had only 1 glass over Mother’s Day dinner and it makes me OvO till this morning 5am. Even the Rainymood site is not helping.

Speaking of which, if you guys happen to find problem sleeping, you can try check out this site. Rainymood.com

It plays rain sounds to assist in making you sleep better and faster. Works best when there’s other distracting noise keeping you awake.

What you guys normally do when you guys can’t sleep?

• May 13, 2013 - 10:30 pm | Permalink

Horror movie!! … And sometimes coffee.

Me no like horror movies unless *koff koff*

• May 13, 2013 - 10:30 pm | Permalink

Y u so laoya :P

I’ll fantasize something whenever I can’t sleep. Like what it’s like living in a maison! Or pairing with Nikita on a mission. Lol.

T3T

hmm that sounds like a good idea. shall do that next time.
    oh wait, me no want next time!

• May 13, 2013 - 10:37 pm | Permalink

Currently milk tea and coffee+milk have little effect on me XD
    no dare to try kopi-O

REply:
    go try! then let me know :P

• Nada
    May 13, 2013 - 10:39 pm | Permalink

Really? Never have one before.
    If I couldn’t sleep…just keep eyes closed and imagine a lot of things, something like berangan. XD

hohoho imagine apa tu

• j0ez
    May 13, 2013 - 10:47 pm | Permalink

hahahahaha cute eyes bag!! XD

me no want eyes bag huhuhu

• May 13, 2013 - 11:03 pm | Permalink

i..really..count sheep
    and suin pin dress them up before i make them jump. haha

hahahahaa suit them up lagi XD

• May 13, 2013 - 11:09 pm | Permalink

Read a (boring) book. Blackout in 5 minutes or less. Lol.

engineering books!!! :D

• May 14, 2013 - 2:29 am | Permalink

Read a book =D

hmm read dictionary hahaha

• Nick
    May 14, 2013 - 7:39 am | Permalink

Take a repetitive/boring game and play it while sitting in a relax manner. Doesn’t matter if it’s a handphone or PSP game. If you play it over and over in a relax position I’m sure your eyes will start to -.-

good idea :D hehehe

• May 14, 2013 - 10:13 am | Permalink

Haha! The same thing happens to me too! I am ok with coffee but can’t sleep if I have tea during late of the day.

I read some article saying that some tea contains more caffaine than coffee. I identified these are the tea that make me awake through the night: chinese tea (xiang pian, tie guan ying); tea from mamak store (mixture of few kind of tea leaves with lots of coloring and chemical).

Tea that are ok for me: green tea, chinese tea pu-err

One good way to overcome this if you happen to ‘accidentally’ drink tea again at night: drink lots of water, go toilet more often, you could go back to the bed sooner!

OAO more caffeine than coffee. Now only i know

• May 14, 2013 - 6:47 pm | Permalink

Sometimes I get up and read until I feel more tired. Sometimes…I just toss and turn in bed. Haha.

I want Miao’s fish bolster…hehe

one day i shall make fish bolster!! :D

• May 16, 2013 - 10:18 am | Permalink

normally I play my phone… erm fb, twitter, reading blogs..

lagi awake , not meh?

• May 18, 2013 - 9:12 pm | Permalink

yeah i have that too…when i drink teh C at around 11am. I can’t be able to sleep the whole night. There was one occasion where i stayed up whole night…looking at the wall…>.< turning here and there…hey ya idea of the rain sound is not bad..i should give it a try next time.

They say try drinking good tea…it helps. Normally cheap tea has more bad caffiene.

Yeah you should, I just slept in one yesterday due to nightmares
    oh so good tea has less caffeine?

• May 21, 2013 - 10:56 pm | Permalink

if I can’t sleep, I usually cruise fb or read blogs on my phone.. or I get up and read or watch some tv.. I find I just get frustrated if I’m in bed and can’t sleep, so sometimes it’s better to get up…

I also have an app on my phone that play the rain noise to help me sleep… I travel around a lot, so sometimes cannot always get to sleep straight away in strange places…

Hope you don’t get any more insomnia!!

thanks huhu.. now I just need to avoid tea and coffee.

hahah i think we have the same app :D