Miao&WafuPafu: Hide and Seek

Miao’s logic: Best place to hide is when you don’t even know where you are.

I like to play hide and seek very much.

Watching Running man really makes me wanna play more. hahah

I bet kids nowadays don’t even know what is this game about.

Oh do you play hide and seek when you’re small? Where’s your best hiding place?

———————————————————–

Oh, Samsung Note 2 and S4 Cases Pre order available now!!

Which ever design reached the min quantity will be produce :D

So ask your friends, sister, brother, dog, cats, cockroach and pre order now!

Pay only when the min quantity of a design is reached :)

For other iPhone4/4S, S2, s3 models, do visit www.MiaoWafuPafu.com

• babybear
    April 29, 2013 - 12:49 pm | Permalink

How come Wafu & Pafu eyes are extra large nowadays? To make them super cute and innocent?

Cuter :P

• shosmilly
    April 29, 2013 - 12:49 pm | Permalink

to be continued?

Dah abis.
    Yang ni random shorts.

• April 29, 2013 - 1:02 pm | Permalink

Agree! Watching Running Man makes me want to play Hide & Seek again! Especially during the tearing name tag session. And yeah I rarely see kids playing hide n seek too nowadays… :(

I bet they don’t even know what it is

• mich
    April 29, 2013 - 1:14 pm | Permalink

personally i really like the “butter, dont fly” case~ thinking of getting s4 soon~ so sad miao removed it from the preorder list =(

Awww.. coz it was not “purfect” yet imo to release.

• April 29, 2013 - 1:52 pm | Permalink

One of my childhood game.. i used to hide in longkang under bridge.. lol..a top secret place up the tree.. ahaha

hahhaha same same

• April 29, 2013 - 8:24 pm | Permalink

Haha, I never really liked hide and seek because I was so lousy at hiding :( But yeah, the Running Man members really look like they have a whole lot of fun! :D

• yinle
    April 29, 2013 - 8:27 pm | Permalink

Any Possibility of snapcase for Note II?

Higher case to be Flip ^^”

• Nada
    April 29, 2013 - 9:05 pm | Permalink

Ooo…Running Man, the best hide and seek ever. XD
    Poor you. Did they found you yet…?

no huhuhu, they no care pun

• April 29, 2013 - 9:14 pm | Permalink

ahahahahaha…you still can play…organize it with a bunch of crazy friends lo…not too late to enjoy this game yet…

hahaha true but takut momok ler

• April 29, 2013 - 9:40 pm | Permalink

But not safe for kids to play outside nowadays since many bad ppl. =/

bad guy everywhere nowadays

• FaFa
    April 30, 2013 - 6:42 pm | Permalink

My way; cling by the window. You know the jeriji besi? Haha, No one will ever find me there >8D

wahhh pro hahah

• May 25, 2013 - 12:59 am | Permalink

My favorite hiding place is at the wall slightly above the ground, or somewhere higher. people tend to look down, but very rarely upwards. lol

i want the case.., but I don’t own any of the phone above T_T

That’s a good theory :D