OAO How to read this??

The other day I was registering an account for a forum and encountered this..

c

Sometimes those captcha code or human verification code can be so ridiculous. Seriously, sometimes the words they provided are so freaking messy and weird. I really doubt the verification codes are for us.

Maybe there are aliens among us. If you know anyone who can read those captcha easily, there’s a high chance that he or she is not one of us. Honestly, anyone here can read those codes easily? If you do, please take me away from this planet T3T

————————————————————–

<< CLICK CLICK >>

• March 28, 2013 - 2:47 pm | Permalink

Haha and some of the captcha are math equations. Dafuq. There’s a reason I did design and not engineering!! But the most fun would be ryushare.com as they uses picture puzzle as captcha! haha

A case where you knew the designer personally and he likes Kolok mee a lot. LOL got free Kolok mee if order?

• March 28, 2013 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

Those failed math 1 must have problem commenting then.
      Wah Puzzle. hahahah imagine spend days solving it to post one comment. LOL
      hahaha can blog about this wei.

If you come to Kuching. Yes!! 😀

• March 29, 2013 - 9:54 am | Permalink

Don’t bring him to the last Kolok store we went. lol But the one that I bungkus for my roomate was rather nice.

oh, but i don;t like the looks. i prefer the one we had the first time near the street

• March 28, 2013 - 3:28 pm | Permalink

I remember those captcha was easily to read *once upon a time*, since when it became so hard to read? <>
    and i have to turn off captcha on my blog so commenters wouldn’t have a hard time, thank god no spam anyway

do you know for reCAPTCHA, only one word out of two is used in human verification, while another is to digitalize book, which mean they scan old book and let us help them to recognize the text :>

• March 28, 2013 - 3:53 pm | Permalink

Wahh magic. I didn’t know the other word got such use. No wonder that 1 so hard to read. 😐

• March 28, 2013 - 4:21 pm | Permalink

Ai yer I hate those code verification.. italian font especially.. somemore is hard to read.. never like that.. at the end I gave up in commenting

That’s why mine is just a tick.
    so comment all the way! 😀

• March 28, 2013 - 6:08 pm | Permalink

the designer loves wan tan mee too!

Feed the wantan mee to the homeless.

• Undertale lover
      January 23, 2017 - 9:13 pm | Permalink

What does that mean 0_0

• Snoopy
    March 28, 2013 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

If u think that’s hard, try the Egg&Yolks challenge.

U might lose this challenge, Miao.

Which 1? the glass money?

• Nada
    March 28, 2013 - 9:17 pm | Permalink

Wah…why so hard?
    Never seen one before but encounter an easy code yet failed several time. It’s like that site won’t let us through with an easy one. Then when recaptcha and a hard one comes out, it’s fine with just one try.

Sometimes I pakai tikam and it kena Lol XD

• March 29, 2013 - 1:23 am | Permalink

I saw someone posted a picture of a captcha, in which there are symbols such as omega. They expect use to type out the symbols?

LOL! a special keyboard needed

• March 29, 2013 - 10:04 am | Permalink

I usually don’t have much problem with it. Although it didn’t make any sense at time, I wasn’t really bothered by it. Maybe I was once abducted by aliens and they have accidentally left some knowledge in my head? hahah

Like a white rat?

• March 29, 2013 - 10:24 pm | Permalink

Since recaptcha is used to convert scanned text into print, it makes sense that we get hard-to-read or strange symbols sometimes. After all, it’s done automatically without human checking (or else it would defeat the purpose).

And if you can’t read it, you can simply refresh to get a new image. On some websites, sometimes I have to refresh several times…

yea, i always need to retry XD

• March 30, 2013 - 10:29 pm | Permalink

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH…another alien try to take over your world!

Run Humans run !

• March 31, 2013 - 10:30 pm | Permalink

I got one time a symbol of arrow pointing up. How to type that?

hahahaha epic
    you need a special keyboard i guess

• April 3, 2013 - 1:06 pm | Permalink

LOL I always don’t understand those codes too and kept on getting wrong one until am frustrated!

• aizer
    April 8, 2013 - 12:03 am | Permalink

well I haven’t been abducted by an alien but i usually don’t have any problem filling out d captcha .. and most of the time, even one character is wrong, it will approve it .. hahahahaha .. thats a tip says from someone who has filled that out for maybe .. a several hundred times .. huhuhuhu ..that is so me .. hahahahaha

hahhaha XD ya i noticed that too a little wrong also approve