Running out of time.

Thank God, it was a fake call. A fella smoke in the non smoking hotel triggering the alarm. D:

This happened in Tune Hotel Penang. Honestly, at a moment there, I was deciding which luggage should I save, my PC or my stock of phone cases and clothes. hahahah

Btw, I’m still in Penang :). Leaving tomorrow, if anyone wanna meetup. Just tweet me up on twitter or FB page :) I might be around Queensbay in the evening.

———————————————————————————-

On the side note, do help to vote for miao :D on this blogging contest.

<<CLICK CLICK>>

If you have not check out Miao&WafuPafu phone cases, feel free to drop by ^^

<< CLICK CLICK CLICK >>

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• March 24, 2013 - 12:00 pm | Permalink

Now I know Meow sleep naked. haha.

• March 24, 2013 - 2:49 pm | Permalink

Miao pulls on his pants…and then poof! They disappear! Haha…

But do you still take time to shave when you hear the fire alarm?? :P

• March 25, 2013 - 11:28 pm | Permalink

actually it’s pull down XD
      waahahaha

honestly, i really taking my sweet time. i was like what if alarm just rosak what if i run away like a dumb guy.. etc while taking my time

• March 24, 2013 - 3:35 pm | Permalink

huhu~ i miss Penang too~

• liya_helia
    March 25, 2013 - 9:43 am | Permalink

is better to save ur laptop… everything was in there… but.. in the other hand… the phone casing was expensive too.. e.o…

• March 25, 2013 - 11:27 pm | Permalink

yealo. i think laptop more important in the end. miao is inside hahah

• liya_helia
        March 26, 2013 - 5:04 pm | Permalink

one thing.. i just found out that… are you wearing pants or you remove the pants when running out??

is funny that at the 2nd images you were struggling your pant.. but when you running out of the door you were naked!! XDD

* ewe … just for laugh~ *

hahah removed coz Miao always never wear anything XD
        and at night it’s cold so wear pants haahha

• Hong Aun
    March 25, 2013 - 10:48 am | Permalink

ah crap..i only saw ur post 1 day later…and i stay very near QB lol… ><.

• March 25, 2013 - 10:51 am | Permalink

wear spectacle when washing the face and shaving? that’s a riot! LOL

• March 25, 2013 - 11:56 am | Permalink

Haha why so cute one the alarm!!

• Nada
    March 25, 2013 - 8:31 pm | Permalink

Just go down and save yourself when fire alarm broke. No need to wear pants or shave. XD.

• Irvine
    March 25, 2013 - 8:43 pm | Permalink

pack everything in your backpack then just jump of the window and parachute to the land outside..thats faster way XD

• March 25, 2013 - 11:24 pm | Permalink

Tune hotel. they charge everything XD Then again parachute won’t work. too low.

• March 26, 2013 - 5:14 pm | Permalink

aiya was around QB mall and Tune Hotel past 2 days ago…no fate la…btw did Penang make you gain some weight?XD

T3T huhuhu no fate.
    oh, not really coz was working instead of makaning ^^

• March 27, 2013 - 12:20 pm | Permalink

Not in Penang. (One of my kampung is there)
    Next time I go back, I’ll drop by and see your doodles. heheh.

Btw, I voted again for you with my numerous emails. lol

Awww thanks soo much T3T

• March 27, 2013 - 12:23 pm | Permalink

Ok, just realized i’m out of topic. hahaha…

I would probably grab my phone, wallet and my lap top before running off – no matter what. lol

hahahah its okay :P
      I like comments ^^ related or non related hahah
      same here. i was like wallet , phone, laptop. the 3 most important

• March 29, 2013 - 10:06 am | Permalink

Yep, that certainly sound like you. lol

Reply: :P bluek hehehe