My First Work Interview..

I was an honest cat. Why society? why you force me to lie?? T3T

This month marks my one year back in Kuching. A year of freelancing. Honestly, I kinda miss working in an office environment, missing having colleagues to disturb, the laughter, the cursing of people XD and also miss having me drawing bad things about them.  XD Hahahah..

Suddenly, I feel like getting a part time job just to blog about the stuff at work and also have some new friends. *cough cough* female friends *cough cough*

Then again, that means that I need to attend interviews if I want an office job. TAT  Which also means that I will need to lie…

I feel bad.

How about you? How’s your first interview like?

If you’re still studying, good for you!! The outside world is evil. TAT

________________________________________________

On the side note, I just joined a contest. If I win, WafuPafu and I will be send out of this country for a week or two :D

Do vote for me if you want me to go far far away, destroy the world and draw stories for you all to read. :)

<< Click Click >>

No need register. :)

Comment All the Way~~

Purr

• March 6, 2013 - 12:12 am | Permalink

It’s back to school for me~! ^_^

• March 6, 2013 - 12:16 am | Permalink

Honest lor. Got one time got kicked out of interview because too honest.

• March 6, 2013 - 12:31 am | Permalink

Experience also though me not to be honest…

Boss, I tot u now get to interview ppl d?

• Nada
    March 6, 2013 - 8:21 am | Permalink

My first interview…I don’t really remember since it happen after STPM years ago.
    But yeah, the outside world is cruel.
    If we’re being too honest, we’ll be doom. But it also not nice to tell a lie.
    Vote for you XD.

• March 6, 2013 - 8:46 am | Permalink

Hahaha…honest cat becomes long-nosed cat. :P You have to go and see a doctor to cure this…

• March 6, 2013 - 10:38 am | Permalink

This happened to me in one of my interviews..

Manager: Do you play online games?

Me: *must make an impression that I am a serious person* No. I used to play a bit but now no.

Manager: Really? That’s too bad because we all here play online games. We usually have weekly game outings and have our team and such. Will you be able to handle working with these bunch of crazy people? It might be too extreme for you.

Me: *FAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK*

Yes..I didn’t get the job.

• March 6, 2013 - 10:40 am | Permalink

Haha~ ikr~
    My first interview – Failed
    My 2nd interview – passed

• March 6, 2013 - 11:42 am | Permalink

what’s an interview? :p

• March 8, 2013 - 12:23 pm | Permalink

JElly me!!!

• March 8, 2013 - 12:27 pm | Permalink

Yes, the whole point of it XD
        My interviews are weird and pass by like a breeze.
        I was not even sure what was said and done, and I usually always gets it.
        Actually, can’t remember when I didn’t get…. hmmmm…..

:P

• Redbuttockz
    March 6, 2013 - 1:23 pm | Permalink

Voted! Good luck! Interviews, are the moment where everyone lies about everything :P you tell lies about yourself, they tell lies about the job xD so dont feel bad about it.

• March 6, 2013 - 1:38 pm | Permalink

Can vote for how many times de?

• March 6, 2013 - 8:18 pm | Permalink

lol.. looks like me! haha~

• March 6, 2013 - 8:53 pm | Permalink

well, i never get interviewed. I got posted XD

• March 6, 2013 - 8:53 pm | Permalink

My first interview sucks. And I hate my first interviewer.

• March 6, 2013 - 8:59 pm | Permalink

LoL… I can’t remember my first interview.. but I pass in a few times xD

• March 6, 2013 - 8:59 pm | Permalink

My first interview was:

Ok
    Ok
    Ok
    Can do
    No problem
    Can
    Can

End up become kuli bata,

Voted. Best of luck! :D

• FaFa
    March 6, 2013 - 9:04 pm | Permalink

spm this year T_T I need to learn to start lying from now xD

• Bunnysharon
    March 6, 2013 - 9:07 pm | Permalink

Lol so true !! Voted !

awww thank you ^^

• CharleZ
    March 6, 2013 - 10:40 pm | Permalink

haha…true~sometimes we need to “twist” our sentence in order to get our job~
    btw, next week I’m start work too..TAT..

Omg! all the best yoo!!

• Sylvia
    March 7, 2013 - 12:20 am | Permalink

Voted! Hope you will win!! I love travelling too! Fingers crossed for you :)

I think most people love seeing new things heheh

• CatDog
    March 7, 2013 - 5:42 pm | Permalink

I’ve had it worse, I guess…

My interviewer is this hot Malay girl wearing very short dress, worse yet she doesn’t cross her leg. Damn can’t concentrate at all, worse, she caught me looking at *that* spot and she said

do you came for the interview or what?

. I’m sweating like crazy and I think I’m totally farked at that point!

God works in a mysterious ways, long story short, I got the job. They make an offer I can’t refuse =)
    All the C-level guy and HR people knew about the incident and the teasing never stop since(that was 6 month ago). They even got me a nickname.

OMGG! that’s so embarrassing!
    Then how things between u and that girl? did she avoid you after that?

• monk3y
    March 8, 2013 - 9:06 am | Permalink

My first interview is my currently job, during the interview i actually didn’t say anything nor introduce myself. My boss sit front of me…himself talk alot and alot lolllll, the aircond super strong, i’m about freezing, it’s took about one and half hour only done. phewww…

hahaha i encountered one like this before too.
    The interviewer talks more than the interviewee hahaha

• March 8, 2013 - 12:26 pm | Permalink

my first interview i was too honest and said “yes” a lot… and end up getting a job with a very low payment for 1 whole year !! OH WHY……..!! TAT
    but thanks to that job i have a lot of friends now :|

• March 8, 2013 - 9:14 pm | Permalink

my first interviewed i’m honest and the boss hired me. (after STPM)
    second interview being honest as well but did not get accepted and so on until I lied and got accepted to the job i like but the boss i had i’m speechless *facepalm*

boss usually dun wan to feel that you’re superior or better than them but also canot say that you’re lousy…haiz…hate being grown up – life get more complicated.

True indeed, life gets complicated. It’s a state of art to live comfortably XD