Pattern Banyak Banyak

**Banyak = a lot

Among all of them, the most obvious i can see is everyone is wearing new clothes XD  Show off. ish. LOL

Any of them matched your current mood? XP Did i missed out any pattern?

• February 18, 2013 - 2:06 pm | Permalink

Seems got pattern that is missing but cant think of any.. I know the after effect of CNY: work piling pattern.. a lorry of workload! X_X

i think it’s more like a twin tower tall of workload!!

• February 18, 2013 - 2:22 pm | Permalink

where is the ‘busy to death’ pattern >.<" holiday for too long… workloads = mountain high~

aiks! how can i missed out that >.<

• February 18, 2013 - 2:51 pm | Permalink

I am moodless definitely!!

no mood cin cin kan

• February 18, 2013 - 3:11 pm | Permalink

pek chek mode to the max!

u always pek chek 1 ler hahaha

• Nada
    February 18, 2013 - 3:41 pm | Permalink

I’m the moodless, for sure.
    So lazy yet have to work to meet the due date.

i hv so many due dates that i want the time to stop :/

• Arkanos
    February 18, 2013 - 8:49 pm | Permalink

I’m labelled as the sick this year, I got a mild sore throat and flu…

Apart from that immediately after the CNY break I have 2 assessment tests upcoming, so also partly on moodless as well. =w=

Reply:wah 2 assessment test right after break
    potong steam a lot.

• February 18, 2013 - 9:08 pm | Permalink

Energetic for open school! Love learning.
    but when think of projects and assignments coming become so sienz…

hahaha i love school too :D
    too bad no more school for me :/

• February 18, 2013 - 9:10 pm | Permalink

I’m the moodless one!!!!! Can’t wait till the weekend comes~ LOL

hahaha please come later. coz i hv many things to do

• February 21, 2013 - 2:52 am | Permalink

the lazy ass

Envy me!

• February 21, 2013 - 3:29 am | Permalink

I’m the sick…it’s been 1 week plus still cannot recover ish!! and i really miss the lazy ass moments…=C

omg, coughing?
    hahaha me too but it contagious, hopefully the lazy ass go away

• peyochan
    February 21, 2013 - 8:51 am | Permalink

meee the moodless who have a new haircut ^^

woahh new haircut !!
    wait. coz of haircut moodless or end of holiday? XD