TEDxGurneyDrive: Oh Stop it, You.

The incident above happened last year when I was a illustrator partner for the TEDxGurneyDrive. I did the design for the Tshirts and also some caricature drawings of the speakers as a token of appreciation.

Then I heard that someone tried to steal my work. * Sweat *. Anyway, it was a good that the organizer helped out by keep mentioning me and my work. hehe.. Thank you :D

Anyway, here’s some photos taken with my phone camera. XD

le pretty host.

In case, you don’t know, I do Caricature too.

Everyone was laughing at this one tho as I had the skin tone too dark. ^^”

Well, in the end..

Thanks to walk up to me and greet me :)

A big wave to the Penang readers!!

and also a big Bow to the organizer for the opportunity.  :D

• January 24, 2013 - 2:34 pm | Permalink

oii.. stop perasan… XD

Bluek :P

• ryza
    January 24, 2013 - 2:35 pm | Permalink

trying to get credit for other people’s work… that’s terribly disgusting.

Yep! very very

• January 24, 2013 - 4:07 pm | Permalink

I hate these kind of people. >: (
    Last time my video projects with friends for assignment was taken and edited into another group’s video without given credits. I was so so mad that time.

But people will try to steal your work because you did a good job. ;)

Sigh.. sad kan

• dhianadia
    January 24, 2013 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

great that the organizer help clarify again and again :)

Yep a big thanks to them :D

• Nada
    January 24, 2013 - 9:38 pm | Permalink

Did he tell everyone he did the work?
    Aish, really hate people who try to steal some credit from other people’s work.
    But yeah, they steal because they know you did the good work and jealous because they can’t do the same.

that’s what the organizer told me. :(

• January 24, 2013 - 9:51 pm | Permalink

oh, this’s the reason you flew to penang ar! and didn’t buy me my fav laksa paste! T______________T

jkjk XD

Opps. i can still mail to you XD

• January 25, 2013 - 1:18 am | Permalink

wow, you has been featured in TedX !!!
    I can foresee your future will be very bright soon~ XD

hahaha hopefully.

• January 25, 2013 - 8:00 am | Permalink

People took credit of your artwork because you can do better than them !

I guess so.

• zefi
    January 25, 2013 - 5:54 pm | Permalink

Pic of the thief, please.

• zefi
      January 25, 2013 - 5:55 pm | Permalink

On second thought, nevermind. May land you in trouble with the jerk.

hahah uh hum

• January 28, 2013 - 2:07 pm | Permalink

Haha I like how you illustrate the thief, got piggy nose some more! :D

hahah thanks XD