OAO !!

typo error: “we’re gonna die”

OAO !!  Instead of panicking, the first thing that came up on my mind was that I must blog bout this. hahaha..

It was really difficult to drive in the rain without the wiper. At a moment, I wanted to do this..

Thank God, I survived and didn’t crashed into anything.

• PolarBear
    November 17, 2012 - 6:55 pm | Permalink

thank god u survive. hahahahhaha xD

Seriously lor. I can’t see anything properly.
    Drove very slow. Lucky the traffic was slow. so slow together

• Ezequiel
    November 17, 2012 - 6:56 pm | Permalink

OMFG…..thats the way too dangerous…..do it after you park your car la (Ω_Ω)

video taking?
    I’m in the mid of jam XD

• November 17, 2012 - 7:02 pm | Permalink

HAHA and I was wondering what is OAO!

How can you don’t know. hahah

• November 17, 2012 - 8:15 pm | Permalink

can still take video, not bad ar! oao stands for what wo…

hahah it actually a face –> OAO
    OO <- eyes
    A <- the mouth

• November 17, 2012 - 8:16 pm | Permalink

Whoa…that is scary…

Haha, before I watched the video I thought the broken wiper fell off and onto the road!

Luckily, it didn’t else I can’t even reach the mall

• November 17, 2012 - 8:53 pm | Permalink

Homaigawd thank god you weren’t in the middle of a highway or anything. That would’ve been much worse to handle.

uh hum Thank god to that.
    Really hard to see anything.

• Hikki Chan
    November 17, 2012 - 11:04 pm | Permalink

OMG lucky nothing bad happen! btw… what OAO stands for?? hehehehe

oh it’s a face :D
    O_O
    OAO

• Junk Kero
    November 18, 2012 - 12:28 am | Permalink

Wow…..ur radio sounded so happy when ur wiper snapped (─‿‿─)

Bad radio badddd hahaha

• bulats
    November 18, 2012 - 1:20 am | Permalink

Omg! Miao good driving skills! And I also sure think of blogging frst if something like this happen haha it’s a habit!

Life of a blogger. XD hahaha

• November 18, 2012 - 7:31 am | Permalink

hahaha… still can take video XD… OAO is an expression of wide eyes and awe.. right?

hahaha yep XD
    The triangle mouth

• November 19, 2012 - 6:23 am | Permalink

Luckily the rain not really really heavy and you’re not in the middle of express way or high way else it will be more exciting to see you in action XD

I will be driving in blindness XD

• November 19, 2012 - 2:05 pm | Permalink

Haha!!! take video pulak.

Must show proof xD hahaha

• yung .
    November 19, 2012 - 2:16 pm | Permalink

I laughed so loud when watching your video. sorry cant help HAHAHHAHAHAH!

You bad lor yung!

• November 19, 2012 - 4:21 pm | Permalink

Hmm…I hear a song..LOL

Guess the song!

• November 19, 2012 - 10:01 pm | Permalink

haha..mine rubber came out and slapping everywhere. just changed..

I’m thinking of changing new one too. the current one bising lor

• November 19, 2012 - 10:07 pm | Permalink

I was trying to figure out what car you’re driving! ho hum…

Hahaha can u guess it?

• j0ez
    November 19, 2012 - 10:50 pm | Permalink

hahahahaha i know its bad to laff.. but.. ;p thanks god you are safe~

u jahat! T3T

• Cid
    November 20, 2012 - 6:55 am | Permalink

Happened to my senior once…but her car’s wiper broke and got blown away while she was driving on highway in the rain lols

Wahhh flew away @@ on the highway somemore.
    in the end how? can see meh?

• liya_helia
    November 21, 2012 - 2:02 pm | Permalink

ahaha XDD
    how lucky can you be??.. XDD

hehehe very :3

• November 22, 2012 - 10:59 am | Permalink

u do know that u can stop by the roadside to fix it right? lol…

The rain is heavy, i dont wanna get wet. XD

• Kim
    November 22, 2012 - 10:23 pm | Permalink

wahahahaha~ laugh die me…but its true…my dad get into this last time…and he keep driving while use a fabric to wipe the glass… so u should train wafu and pafu for driving so that they can hold the steering for you while u may wipe the glass XD

u’re the most creative miao anyway, still can take a video and blog it!! :)

hahahaha XD if i can train them to do that. i will be rich XD

• Arkanos
    November 23, 2012 - 11:48 am | Permalink

I’ve been following your blog. You are a very creative person, and a really good comedian!

I also experienced a bad moment in a car before, but much worse than just a snapped wiper. 2 years ago, I was following my dad to his office (he wanted me to help in some work), halfway on the journey the windshield infront of us just instantly CRACK like that! The windshield cracked so badly that we cannot see the front very clearly. Lucky the windshield didn’t cave in or both of us would be hurt. For a moment I thought it was hit by a big rock because we were behind a large truck. ><ll

omg! crack?! that’s serious @@

• zati
    December 13, 2012 - 10:29 pm | Permalink

it was a good experience right. happened to my sis n i recently too. it was raining heavily and the wiper just flew away in the middle of highway. luckily the wiper didnt hit any other cat behind us. T__T

wahh wait. cat?

• December 28, 2012 - 6:02 pm | Permalink

aduh…like this also can..

of coz hahaha