What Is The Old Man Looking At?

After we dropped off Husky …

WHAT OLD MAN??? I saw nothing!! O_O

Chicken Jack saw this old man standing outside a house and staring at the sky. At first, I thought I missed it but after I dropped Husky, I drove out the neighbourhood and found out there was no one!!

I looked both the side and rear mirror and couldn’t see anyone. Spooky!!! Some more it was 1230 midnight. O_O After I told Chicken Jack about it, he kept quiet for the whole drive to his house. ^^”

This reminds me of this friend of mine who has a sister that can see/hear the other side. Sometimes when we visit her house, she will asked us not to sit at certain location. :/ Creepy!!!

Do you guys have any friends with this ability?

Oh yea, this is the end of posts with Chicken Jack and the gang.

• July 28, 2012 - 12:29 am | Permalink

oh no! i cant sleep tonite! hate chiu! :P

I did said not to read at night :P

• July 28, 2012 - 12:30 am | Permalink

Hahaha, everybody has creepy stories to tell, i do too :D
    or maybe what your friend saw was… the slender man!
    xD

I don’t like to listen but somehow they always like to tell when we’re sleeping over at some hotel or resort. @@

• July 28, 2012 - 12:33 am | Permalink

If I saw a hot young chick, then it will be different. I will be having a glee on my face whole day long. XD

O_O oh my..

• TimmY
    July 28, 2012 - 12:43 am | Permalink

oooo….
    next month is da 7th month in da Chinese calender.

oh, yahoh.. aiks!

• July 28, 2012 - 12:51 am | Permalink

one of my friend has this special ability of seeing soemthign else we normally couldn’t. she told us her encounters with those ‘people’. but we all find it berry funny :/

O_O what you guys find it funny??
    you guys sure is weird

• July 28, 2012 - 1:35 am | Permalink

so cute! “I wanna stay in comic!” LOL

i like chicken jack character!

I haven’t really bring out his real character.

• Nada
    July 28, 2012 - 10:19 am | Permalink

Creepy. I don’t want a friend who can see or hear something.
    But the last one is cute. Let chicken stay for a while…

hahaha but he no wants to go out with me.

• July 28, 2012 - 12:17 pm | Permalink

goosebumps! :/

me too when drawing this.

• Snoopy
    July 28, 2012 - 1:05 pm | Permalink

Hello, the 7th Month is not til mid August….. unless…..

Early parole for some…. …. …

Maybe u bring chicken jack to see bomoh or priest….

Beware…. …. Beware as it maybe something bad going to happen to the three of u….. Muhahahahaha….

BTW, u won the animation contest????

Won what animation? The Digicon?

• July 28, 2012 - 3:41 pm | Permalink

The old man sneak out before ghost month arrive?

Oh my..
    could be gua

• panda
    July 28, 2012 - 5:10 pm | Permalink

mebbe the old man is in your blind spot?

hope so. but i did look from all mirrors

• July 28, 2012 - 5:35 pm | Permalink

Chicken was too tired, haha!

No lor. he talks a lot that night XD
    usually he’s quiet when he’s tired

• kayy
    July 28, 2012 - 8:56 pm | Permalink

dont look behind you~~~

Arrrrrrrr

• July 28, 2012 - 11:53 pm | Permalink

I only heard from friends that they saw it. creepy though

creepy lorrr

• arrie
    July 29, 2012 - 12:02 am | Permalink

I have this ability since im a kid. Its normal for us even though it give me a trauma when im still a kid. :P

Omg!! I got so many questions to ask but I afraid to know the answers. @@

• Sapphire
    July 29, 2012 - 12:45 am | Permalink

Welcome back! I notices one of your Crocodile buddy is not in the comic. What happen to him? They he leave China earlier then you guest?

I also I had a similar experience too on a field trip with a group of friends and coincidently one them had 6 sense. Was the most awkward night even in a hotel and we didn’t dare anything until we leave the place.

Dare no speak the details now as it is midnight! O_O

Yeah.. he went for a business trip 2 days earlier that our plan. Lucky him.
    omg! it’s midnight here, don’t say don’t say

• liya_helia
    July 30, 2012 - 2:07 pm | Permalink

wah~… just reach home saw such things~… go buy toto?? @.@….
    still very scary.. >__<…

No wor. dunno what number to buy

• Hikki Chan
    July 30, 2012 - 5:57 pm | Permalink

haha ya… i got friends that like to tell scary stories like that during trips and about the hotels that we are about to stay… and she tell the stories 4-5x over and over again.. =.= and there is this one time i got irritated about that… and i said “ya if you keep telling stories like that it’ll happen to you later… coz each time u tell the story means that you are hopping it’ll happen to you” and after that i never.. Never hear any scary stories from her again. hahaha well.. i have to make her stop… else i cant have a good rest hehe.

Somehow everyone like to do that XD during trips
    but until repeatedly ^^”
    LOL nice wan but then again true also. i heaard “they” are attracted by those stories too

• arrie
    August 1, 2012 - 3:04 pm | Permalink

what question do u want to ask meow? im will answer it for u :D

omg, i dont wanna know the answers

• August 1, 2012 - 9:57 pm | Permalink

Used to see ‘them’ when i’m young but now no more loooo…

Maybe u biasa adi and tot no more?

• August 3, 2012 - 1:49 am | Permalink

Glad I could not see them. My life is complicate enough as it is~

I believe there’s a way to simplify it.