The Death Touch

A cockroach just touched me last night. EKKK!!!!!!!!!

A touch that contains trillions of viruses and billions of diseases!!! Arrrrrgghhhh I’m gonna dieeee!! *paranoid mode on*

Honestly, I don’t really know why I’m afraid of it. I just do. :/

• m.a.D.y
    May 31, 2012 - 4:23 pm | Permalink

L4D mode *on* XD

The zombie cases in US @@

• May 31, 2012 - 4:43 pm | Permalink

Do u know that cockroaches are actually quite clean? The documentary bout cockroaches on tv said so..

O_O their view of clean is so different

• May 31, 2012 - 5:16 pm | Permalink

LOL. I know the feeling. I am seriously an extremely lizardphobia.

In my mom’s kitchen, we (me n the cockroach) always beat who is the fastest to escape from there. When I took a step forward, it also moves forward then when I took a step backward it suddenly moves forward and chases me! Genius cockroach plays dirty. chisin!

hahahha scumbag cockroach XD
    why afraid of lizard? they are the enemy of cockroach :P
    enemey of my enemy is my friend

• Hikki Chan
    May 31, 2012 - 9:13 pm | Permalink

hahahaha buried alive!! XD like in the movie “dark shadows” =P hehehe

dark shadows? a ghost movie? i don’t like ghost moviee

• Nada
    May 31, 2012 - 10:56 pm | Permalink

Yeah. That little creature holds thousands viruses.
    Just like rat. Who would know the rat can kill?
    May be someday, someone will get killed by the cockroach.
    Oh wait, Miao already did. Hehe…

who knows one day everyone turn into a cockroach man creature @@

• May 31, 2012 - 11:09 pm | Permalink

Haha, I’m super afraid of cockroaches too!
    GET AWAY FROM ME! *RUN*

O_O serious?! you doesn’t look like it.

• May 31, 2012 - 11:14 pm | Permalink

u alive from dead? or just too much bath salts xD

I just faint , didn’t die but got buried by my hamster T^T

• June 1, 2012 - 1:47 am | Permalink

I almost sat on a chair that has a dead cockroach on it! :S

OMGGGGGGG that was close!!

• June 1, 2012 - 10:19 am | Permalink

hahaha.. I used to be a cockroach killer… hahahaha ^_^

but kill one, there’s thousand and millions more of them. :(

• June 1, 2012 - 1:18 pm | Permalink

Zombie apocalypse! It begun! With a cockroach!

LOL could be could be XD

• June 1, 2012 - 8:02 pm | Permalink

i just have been touch by those thing too… T^T
    huhuhuuhuh….

Faster soak your hand inside Dettol!! for 49 days!

• Mecharoni
    June 1, 2012 - 9:14 pm | Permalink

lastime i went to TAPAO noodle. i was staning n wait. tiba2 1 adult siukeong climb up my leg. i stomp n kick. the @#$#^% hide under a fridge. DISGUSTING!

OMGGG!!! next time cancel the noodle and go eat else where @@

• June 2, 2012 - 12:44 am | Permalink

hahaha
    i read somewhere that whenever a roach touches you, it runs away to clean it’s hands

O_O
    that’s like an insult to us @@

• Luthie
    June 2, 2012 - 11:19 am | Permalink

I hate cockroach!!! So paranoid X(
    And buried alive lols hahahaha X3

I don’t like them too but they happened to be the greatest being on earth

• Snoopy
    June 3, 2012 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

So, how was yur trip??

Bro, 1 tiny “aqiang” now turn u into a zombie….

From Halo, “I need a weapon”… Hahaha. Just do soap & water shoulddo the trick. I wonder what will ernest from don’t like that bro doif he happens to encounter something like that???

They will play with it XD hahaha
    Even dare each other to swallow it.. lol

• June 3, 2012 - 1:27 pm | Permalink

ewwwwwwww~>.<

Indeed!!! ewww max

• June 4, 2012 - 11:29 am | Permalink

I’d accidentally kicked a cockroach also after reading your blog post that day OMG!!! Shouted and ran like crazy to my mum who laughed so hard at me. >______<

The same thing with my sister, she was laughing when I was running T^T

• June 4, 2012 - 9:47 pm | Permalink

im still alive~ im still alive~ XDD
    the touch of that little was like other people touching u..
    it touch me once too.. is not just touch..
    he was giving a BACK MASSAGE when i was sleeping.. >o<
    think back make me felt itchy.. -_-"

OMFGWTFBBQSAUCE!! @@
    i also feel itchy now!

• CHIAT
    June 5, 2012 - 9:21 am | Permalink

There was a horrible story between me and cockroach…(big sigh….) (T.T)

omg!! what happened?
    love story?

• CHIAT
    June 8, 2012 - 9:51 am | Permalink

LOVE STORY!?!?! oh my~~i rather be single for my whole life then~~LOL!!
    Well…story begin with my devil friends who cheat me with the cockroach is fake and she is holding it on her hand…(the cockroach is dead with splashing it with hot water while she is taking shower)…
    Then…so long she persuade me to believe her that the cockroach is fake, she bought in shopping mall and bla bla bla~~~
    At last…stupid me BELIEVE!!! >.< I hold that cockroach on my hand and look it clearly and detailed…it's furry leggy and the rest was so fine.
    While I'm commenting the details was so fine, trying to says the person who do this fake things was so good..Then…then…then…
    All my friends laugh n ran away from me… I was like stunt there a while and got thunder strike on me. WTH!!!!! I scream like crazy and throw that "fake" things away!! oh my oh my~~ Tears flow out automatically~~ (T.T)
    So scary~~~

That is suuuuuppppperrr scary!!!
    You should brave yourself and stuck the cockroach in her mouth hahaha XD

• j
    June 14, 2012 - 8:10 am | Permalink

Miao, actually cockroaches are continually cleaning themselves like cats so they are only as dirty as what they are standing on at the moment.

That being said, they still look scary to me and I will still freak out if there’s one in the house..

Especially as I’m in USA now and THEY ARE SO BIG! O_O”

Ouu.. I see but still they are still scary!!!
    OMGG those are super scary! I saw those before on the TV shows. @@