Miao at Red Light District??

and I have totally no idea. :/

Lucky my inn was a decent one but sometimes it would be best to ask your local friends before you decide where to stay. XD It might cause some misunderstanding among your friends.

Which reminds me of this incident at Marina in Singapore. Me and my friends was in the hotel lift and discussing where to go and there was this staff in the same lift with us.

*Lift opens*

*Hotel staff walks in*

Friend A: Which floor?

Hotel Staff: 40th, please.

Friend A: Okay.

*press 40 and 42* (We stayed at the 42th floor)

Miao: Where are we going later?

Friend A :  Geylang. (Famous for the Frog Porridge)

Miao: Go there for what?

Friend B: What else. (it was dinner time and was complaining about how hungry he is before we entered the lift)

But the staff who happened to ear dropping somehow misunderstood since “Geylang” is also the Red Light District. She was stoned and  actually missed her floor and went to the same floor with us.  XD hahaha..

She went back into the lift when my friend corrected her. XD

Told you sometimes people might misunderstood.

Oh, i book my stay through HostelWorld. It comes with reviews and ratings. :) Pretty neat and sometimes book online through here is cheaper than the booking through the main hostel/inn site. :)

• April 27, 2012 - 12:32 pm | Permalink

geylang? wow hahahahaha

XD uh hum

• April 27, 2012 - 12:32 pm | Permalink

Nice tips and good move to make other people misunderstand. XD

LOL don’t XD it’s a bad misunderstanding

• Ezequiel
    April 27, 2012 - 12:37 pm | Permalink

Wait…you are not staying at heritage inn? how come you are at Love Lane???

Yep, The Red heritage inn or Heritage red inn. It’s there what.

• April 27, 2012 - 12:51 pm | Permalink

lol..i remembered me and my mom went singapore and stay at Hotel 81…i think most singaporeans will know what the hotel is..Some of them just stares at us weird…it was only when we saw stains on the bed sheet and some loud sex session next door that we knew what we had walked into…LOL

OMG!!! That’s just awkward!!

• April 27, 2012 - 12:58 pm | Permalink

LOL the “District” expression! xD

Hehe I had the same experience to when I went to KL. I accidentally booked a hotel in a red light district area too. I wish I didn’t know, it was felt unsafe when I realized. (=_=)

Lol XD I know where. near the famous eatery place right?

• TheRedBlanka
    April 27, 2012 - 4:40 pm | Permalink

Frog Porridge?? REALLY?!! 0.o

uh-oh, Miao staying on red light district!!
    there will be a-lot-of nice soundtrack in the night right? XD

Uh hum XD Frog Porridge :D
    The beef Kueh teow is good too
    our place is good wan, so no weird sounds

• April 27, 2012 - 6:05 pm | Permalink

i’d be freaked out weh.. haha!

LOL so does your gf XD

• April 27, 2012 - 9:29 pm | Permalink

Miao, u stay in Red Inn??

Red Heritage Inn.

• April 27, 2012 - 9:32 pm | Permalink

trololol i didnt know red light district means… Ahahaha many many background music at night lah huh? Lol

ahhaha lucky my inn is good wan XD

• April 27, 2012 - 9:55 pm | Permalink

haha.. I won’t tell anyone?? yeah right. the next day, sure everyone knows about it.. huhu~

red light district eh?? miao really is one notty cat… muahahaha~ ;p

T3T noo it was a mistake

• April 28, 2012 - 12:40 am | Permalink

Notty cat xD

I’m innocent T3T
    I sure will ask you if I’m visiting your place..
    afraid i stay at the wrong place again

• April 28, 2012 - 9:46 am | Permalink

o.o… if i was the staff… i also will stoned… o.o…
    n + ur friend only say what else.. XD
    it bring more misunderstanding~ <3
    ur friend n u notty kitty~ XDD

Lol hahaha y u ear dropping XD

• Snoopy
    April 28, 2012 - 12:57 pm | Permalink

Miao, U notty Cat…

Next time brings lots of condoms while u staying at those Hot Red District. :DD

But, U stay at the Hostel is due to price or Hehehe the “nearby surroundings”???

no lor.. you more notty coz you advise to bring..
    The price and the feedback

• April 28, 2012 - 5:38 pm | Permalink

Ho ho ho…now we know… Miao always goes to red light district… :P

No lor.. it was a coincidence

• FaFa
    April 28, 2012 - 7:35 pm | Permalink

oh my gosh! i thought “red light district” is a ghost, creepy place until i read the comments xD
    *i’m too young for this :P

hahahah you learn something new today XD

• April 29, 2012 - 12:02 am | Permalink

stayed at locelane guest house ,not bad actually!

love lane or locelane?

• Snoopy
    April 29, 2012 - 12:07 pm | Permalink

Hey, Miao. How come U didn’t enter the DIGI WWWOW Internet Awards.

Your Friends/Enemies have enter the above mentioned

Under the Nuffang: Blogger of the Year.

Please hurry, I don’t want u to lose out…. Wahhhhhh….

Wait a min, U been ban by Nuffang due to trying to kill him is it??

Nope, not interested to join.
    my brothers are joining, let them compete behave of ur, comic bloggers enough already.
    Please vote for them please!! :D

• April 30, 2012 - 9:27 am | Permalink

As a consolation…Love lane is actually no longer the “current” red light district…it has shifted to somewhere in town =P

Pheww… wait, how you know?? jeng jeng jeng

• May 3, 2012 - 11:04 am | Permalink

no worries, I got that a lot from the locals as well when I first moved to Singapore. Donno what’s wrong with the ladies cause I often visit Geylang with my guy friends for supper, sometimes you get to wash eyes if you know the location to hunt them down LOL

hahaha eat d fast fast run lor XD