Miao Staying in a Mixed Dorm

Not sure why but it turns out the whole room was mine XD hohoho..

It was my first time stay in a Dorm. Since I’m traveling alone, so there’s no need to stay somewhere like super awesome as I will be out all the time.

No matter, I still quite happy that I paid for a bed but got the whole room in return..

then again…

You know what they always say about empty spaces.. @@

Something might just occupy them… jeng jeng jeng..

It will be so sca… oh wait… :|

• April 20, 2012 - 2:11 pm | Permalink

LOL!! I think i more afraid of rapist than ghost! XD

hahahaha XD don’t worry u won’t have the chance to travel alone ler.
    ur gf sure folo

• April 20, 2012 - 2:15 pm | Permalink

Remind me of the days staying mixed dorm room in New Zealand.
    Luckily all my dorm-mate i stay with are friendly ppl

Woah.. awesome!! i wanna experience that too

• April 20, 2012 - 2:16 pm | Permalink

It sure is scary. Since you’re at a new place.
    Don’t know who your ‘roommate’ is

hahha uh hum. Kinda XD

• April 20, 2012 - 2:17 pm | Permalink

wah, miao’s forever alone expression not bad mahh. hahahaha XD

hahahhaha thanks XD

• April 20, 2012 - 3:11 pm | Permalink

hahahah!~ creepy~ I use to stay in dorm with family like errr… about 6 people with 4 bed XD haha

4 single beds?? O_O
    how to sleep?

• Khai
    April 20, 2012 - 3:27 pm | Permalink

Staying in dorm is a very interesting experience. You can meet new people and forget about them afterwards. Like speed dating.

hahahahahhaha XD
    bt I never try speed dating so dunno bout that

• monk3y
    April 20, 2012 - 3:44 pm | Permalink

eyyyyy…o.O, the dorm not separate to male and female dorm? can stayed together?

The one I went only have mixed dorm.

• TheRedBlanka
    April 20, 2012 - 4:17 pm | Permalink

who is your monster? new pet? hehe, sorry coz im a bit slow :(

Oh, Dafu is from my CNY wallpaper. I got draw a comic strip about him.

• April 20, 2012 - 6:38 pm | Permalink

well well.. i used to stay in a 6 ppl room without roommie.. well it is hospital btw.. Jeng Jeng Jeng~

lol hospital diff case XD

• mich
    April 20, 2012 - 6:51 pm | Permalink

this is kinda new to me @@” okay next time i travel will do more research on accommodation~ tq~

welcome :)
    Some places provide all female dorm. You can choose those.

• April 20, 2012 - 6:57 pm | Permalink

no roommate? shiok leh. can do whatever you want :P

What you wanna do? jeng jeng jeng hahahah

• Irene
    April 20, 2012 - 7:02 pm | Permalink

Too bad, do u hear footsteps sound at midnight, hahaha. Tried that when I was backpacking alone. I was a bit afraid at 1st but luckily I met many nice backpackers from different countries.

I do. XD coz the wooden floor was too soft.
    woahh awesomeeee.. i want too T3T

• April 20, 2012 - 8:26 pm | Permalink

ahahaha~ XDD
    nice!!. pay for one bed get one room~

Uh hum for a price of RM25 hahahaha XD

• April 20, 2012 - 8:30 pm | Permalink

Hahaha maybe they know Wafupafu each needed one bed lo

hahaha maybe XD
    oh wait!! that means she can sees them? O_O

• Sam
    April 20, 2012 - 9:58 pm | Permalink

*last panel* I see what you did there ! lols

kakakakaka XD

• April 20, 2012 - 10:57 pm | Permalink

Hahaha…I always wish to have no dorm mate…but it never happens :(

Reply: :( foreveralone us

• Soileyh
    April 20, 2012 - 10:59 pm | Permalink

Miao HAD been living with ghosts for a while now already lol :D

hahahaha yealo XD

• April 21, 2012 - 12:30 am | Permalink

yeah, empty beds at an unfamiliar place – creepy :P

Very! and I experienced these a lot @@

• Snoopy
    April 21, 2012 - 11:24 am | Permalink

Hahaha.. So sad… If the roommates arrived and they are three elderly female, what will happen to U?

One more thing, why did u join the Nufffang’s Averanger Movie? U could have come out something better, right Emperor Miao…

LOL I think I have a lot of questions to answer XD
    Elderly likes to ask questions a lot

The screening is in KL. I’m in Borneo, so can’t join also XD

• Snoopy
    April 21, 2012 - 11:26 am | Permalink

Besides, Ernest so call “Knife Man” is not too convincing. Even Magneto could easily defeated him for good.

Lol XD but no magneto in avengers XD

• April 21, 2012 - 12:17 pm | Permalink

Forever Miao xD

Hey, it’s been a while since i don’t catch up your blog, getting to know you are going back home, who knows what the future will bring right? haha

Welcome back man :D
    Uh hum uh hum :)
    I believe it will be an awesome one

• grub
    April 21, 2012 - 8:01 pm | Permalink

eh not alone! one bed each for dino, wafu and pafu :P

Yep XD ngam ngam XD

• April 22, 2012 - 12:06 am | Permalink

LOL. Dafu is there!

hahahaah XD with the hamster bros

• April 22, 2012 - 5:53 pm | Permalink

wah.. lol ~~~

kekeke :P

• April 23, 2012 - 12:52 pm | Permalink

Kinda scary.. hahaha.. I’d prefer hotel room.. koh koh koh

That one also foreveralone XD

• April 25, 2012 - 2:31 am | Permalink

I used to live in a hostel… for one year!!
    In a room with 5 other people (so 6 total incl me)… boys & girls.. all mixed…
    Not always the same people.. I moved rooms like 5 or 6 times… haha… it was definitely an interesting experience.. I should blog about it someday!

I stayed in lots of dorms while travelling.. mix.. or girl only.. some places.. girls on one side of building.. guys on another… very inconvenient if you are travelling with mixed group of friends.. tho girls only dorms usually smell much better than mixed or guy dorms… (some places, you can visit the other side during the day to see your friends.. just at night, cannot while ppl are sleeping…)

It is very fun and I have met some good friends this way.. but also a lot of people I forget already or wouldn’t care never to see again.. but mostly people are really friendly!! :)

Woahh nice experience. :D
    I think usually friendly people will choose Dorm lor. XD

• April 25, 2012 - 11:53 pm | Permalink

i really laugh out loud when see u in forever alone mode

hahaha thanks for laughing on that ^^

• comet
    April 26, 2012 - 12:58 pm | Permalink

okey wert,since the monster so cute.Mons.Inc !

hahaha he’s the only monster around. poor him