Earthquake: First Experience

Yesterday, there was an earthquake near Acheh, the northern part of Sumatra. It was a huge one, even KL and Kuantan can feel the shock. It was recorded at 8.9 magnitude, very similar with the one in 2004 which was higher at 9.1.  Not sure there’s tsunami or not because there’s no news about any tsunami, hopefully there’s none.

Anyway, this reminds me of the first time we experience an earthquake back in 2004..

^^” my housemate didn’t felt anything.  Luckily nothing bad happened.

Due to the location of our country, we’re basically not in the earthquake zone, so we’re not aware and experience what an earthquake feels like.

Some says they thought they having  a headache and dizzy when everything is shaking. Some don’t even feel the shock like my housemate here and some who feel the shock….

Well, they do this..

:: taken from Miao Facebook Page ::

Malaysians.. XD

Come confess who did this yesterday? :P

Seriously, run !!

• April 12, 2012 - 11:33 am | Permalink

>.< i didn't feel anything. is tat mean i am fat too? T.T

hahaha i didn’t say lor :P

• April 12, 2012 - 11:35 am | Permalink

Lols…some ppl actually wanted to feel it! Not a novelty. Hope everyone is okay. We should really learn some basic what to do in case of earth quake/tsunami/zombie attack.

hahaha i like the last one, zombie attack XD
    always prepare an axe

• April 12, 2012 - 11:35 am | Permalink

NOW I KNOW WHY I DIDNT FEEL THE SHAKE / VIBRATION on 2004 & 2012! My FATS absorbed the shake! Gosh! Everybody felt the quake in 2004, and i didnt! I didnt feel anything yesterday also!

Anti shock system!! :P *runs*

• April 12, 2012 - 11:36 am | Permalink

You know lahhhh….. Typical Malaysians lol!

REply:
    hahahaha uh hum XD

• April 12, 2012 - 11:41 am | Permalink

I got no luck with earthquake… always miss it XD

it’s a good thing actually XD

• April 12, 2012 - 11:43 am | Permalink

i sleep at that time and didn’t feel anything :D

and U had an ogawa sleep XD

• April 12, 2012 - 12:10 pm | Permalink

I was sleeping (T__T)

Dangerous ni.. @@

• April 12, 2012 - 12:13 pm | Permalink

I cant feel anything.. am I fat tooo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA~~
    I slept like pig~

hahha u asleep ma..
    XD

• April 12, 2012 - 1:18 pm | Permalink

Oh…you feel it? I bet my area can’t feel anything.
    Hope tsunami won’t come…

actually i didn’t wor.. and lucky no tsunami

• April 12, 2012 - 2:04 pm | Permalink

sing k half way and kena urged to pay bill then halau keluar.. = = great exp….

i thought everyone can run without paying XD

• Keisuke
    April 12, 2012 - 4:23 pm | Permalink

I felt a faint presence of earthquake yesterday, because it was my first time, I thought I got drunk after drinking my morning coffee or something xD

hahaha most of the people also thought so too XD
    what if everything we dizzy was because there are actually earthquakes! jeng jeng jeng

• April 12, 2012 - 5:50 pm | Permalink

I was anticipating the shaking… but none in my area yesterday. Hardly felt anything (I think my fat already absorb the shakiness). What time do you experience it?

i didn’t experience this time. I did for last time :D

• mich
    April 12, 2012 - 6:04 pm | Permalink

i didnt feel it! im in johor, some friends here said they felt it too =/ i dun wan world to end yet! T^T

T3T but it still gonna ends

• April 12, 2012 - 8:11 pm | Permalink

I didn’t feel it either. not to say that I’m fat… maybe I was drowning in my sweet dream. ;p

hahahaha any quake in your dream?

• April 12, 2012 - 9:15 pm | Permalink

o.o… i was sleeping n felt nth until my mom message me n told me about it… i was a perlis…
    well… after my mom told me.. i did felt the shake…
    but… i still sitting in my room *sit there like a boss*
    ask my roomate does she felt the shake.. ==”…

LOL like a boss sitting on an ogawa chair XD

• April 12, 2012 - 9:56 pm | Permalink

i felt it too and this is my third time actually…i remember back in 2004 my mom tot she’s dizzy and she took panadol for it, soon after that only realize is earthquake while me tot i’m looking at the comp for long time eyes got tired then go to took some short nap…

and yes…yesterday i did facebook-ing instead of running out while whole house like trembling…

hahaha next time run!!

• April 13, 2012 - 12:58 am | Permalink

too bad i didnt get to feel it.. lol.. I WANT TO FEEL TREMOR TOO!

hahaha go stand on an ogawa chair :P

• celine
    April 13, 2012 - 3:45 pm | Permalink

hahahaha, singaporeans also la! Tweet and FB 1st before running hahaha!

hahahaah Singaporeans and Malaysians XD

• April 13, 2012 - 7:27 pm | Permalink

I didn’t felt it this time. But last time i felt it when i was sitting on my chair, the chair was vibrating like my phone. And can also see my fan shaking.

Woahh.. what an experience @@

• April 18, 2012 - 7:41 pm | Permalink

I drop a Nokia 3310….is that the cause? :P

Impossible! the world would have been destroyed.