Miao Loves Samsung Galaxy S2!!

::The following advertorial is brought to you by Samsung::

::Do not try this at home or anywhere::

Beside having powerful Dual Core Processor and a vivid Super Amoled Plus screen, the super slim 8.49mm thick and lightweight Samsung Galaxy S2 is robust and tough. With the Gorilla Glass screen, the Samsung Galaxy S2 screen can withstands a certain level of force. One of the reason I bought Samsung Galaxy S2.

In case you don’t know what is Gorilla Glass, do check out the video below.

Here’s another video, a Crash Test done on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Iphone4S.

So have no worries if you accidentally drop your Samsung Galaxy S2 :)

I actually dropped mine a couple of times already but no serious dent were found :D.

Yep! The Samsung Galaxy S2 is pre-installed with SWYPE. It’s an application that let you swipe and move your finger around the letters to form the word you want instead of typing them out. It’s actually a lot faster and easier to text with SWYPE.

And last but not least..

VLINGO (Samsung Galaxy S2 version of SIRI) !!!!

And it works like one :D

It’s  great to have one when you’re driving or your hands are pre-occupied or just showing off around. Hahaha..

So if you’re planning to upgrade or change a new phone, wait you waiting for..

For more information on all others features Samsung Galaxy S2 can offer..

do visit… HERE :)

• November 1, 2011 - 9:22 am | Permalink

Wow! I didn’t know Siri have a British cousin! ^^

hahaha XD distance cousin

• November 1, 2011 - 9:45 am | Permalink

LOL.. nice ads there.. You make me wanna get a S2 too :D

hahaha go go :P

• November 1, 2011 - 10:07 am | Permalink

嘻嘻···剛好我也是想買SamsungGalaxy S2·· 好用嗎??他們用過的人都說比iphone好幾十倍····O.o 哈哈··· 我也快擁有了···

I’m using it :D
    never regret. its good ^^

• November 1, 2011 - 11:25 am | Permalink

The next time we meet, we must go eat crab. I wanna see u use ur SG2 to ‘ka jim’ =P

can don’t ka jim? It’s just an ad T3T huhu

• Sam
    November 1, 2011 - 11:56 am | Permalink

i got myself a S2 as well miao ! 英雄所见略同 XD

Indeed indeed hahahaha
    great minds think alike XD

• Seungie
    November 1, 2011 - 1:11 pm | Permalink

Wow, cool phone. But swype apps seem really complicated T_T how about other letters that our finger just past through?

hahaha it will ignore those passby letters :D
    u jz pause half sec and the letter then go to the next letter.
    it knows what u want XD

• Ren
    November 1, 2011 - 1:38 pm | Permalink

Is samsung galaxy 2 better? how much does it cost?

It’s good! it even comes with NFC :D
    somewhere around RM1700~1800 without contract

• November 1, 2011 - 2:40 pm | Permalink

ahhh galaxy s 2 is always awesome!! but it will make me broke… T3T

Start saving! :D

• happyiyi
    November 1, 2011 - 3:33 pm | Permalink

woah!! :P
    ketuk crab with Galaxy s2… :P
    reminded me of the hen laying eggs ad.. hehe

hahaha the famous GS2 ad XD

• xiawhuaidan
    November 1, 2011 - 4:16 pm | Permalink

yeah ~ i’m also a GALAXY S2 user since sept 5 .. i got it as a bday present from my parents … it’s like a dream come true to upgrade my nokia 3310 to the android king phone .. \(^.^)/ .. cheerz to galaxy !!

Awesome phone right :D

• November 1, 2011 - 8:30 pm | Permalink

i also just get one, quite nice :)

There’s a lot of hidden features :D
    do goggle around

• November 1, 2011 - 9:01 pm | Permalink

I <3 my S2… Had it about a week… Love love love it… actually using it to write this msg… keke..

Yoooo Caz~~

• November 1, 2011 - 9:28 pm | Permalink

kayanya this orange meow…sampai hati ketuk ketam with awww~ phone

hahaha just ad XD
    I love my Galaxy S2

• Richard
    November 1, 2011 - 11:26 pm | Permalink

im gonna get S2 tomorrow….. thx for the tips….

Woahh gratz!! :D

• November 2, 2011 - 4:28 pm | Permalink

Hahaha I dare you to really hit a crab with your phone… :P

You win hahahhaha

• November 2, 2011 - 6:04 pm | Permalink

You got the phone for free? : )
    I holding the 1st generation. contact not up yet.
    trying to convince a friend who can’t decide between iphone and samsung to get this. I also send this message using swype.

Of coz not..
    I used my hard earn saving money T3T
    broke now

• November 3, 2011 - 12:36 am | Permalink

Waw! The iPhone4 screen is cracked on the face down fall test while Galaxy S2 is still fine. Awezum! However I still want an iPhone more. Hahahaha

Whyyy huhuhu

• November 6, 2011 - 11:23 am | Permalink

Samsung Galaxy SII is in my list but it looks kinda too big for me but also looks yummy for me to own it…. aiyayayaya, I’m really thorn in between too many choices *pulls hair* T3T

the size is perfect for me. :D
    what are the other choices?

• November 9, 2011 - 7:52 pm | Permalink

Iphone 4 and Blackberry Torch lol. Sigh, Samsung SII is the first phone that caught my interest but many other smartphones on the market distract my eyesight…. @.@

Like Pokemon slogan, get them all XD